Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,700 members, 7,840,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari (38438 Views)

Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes / Kalu: Those Killing Nigerians Are Not Fulani Herdsmen, They're From Niger Republ / Miyetti Allah Petitions Police IG Over Herdsmen Killing In Delta, Indicts Gov Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Gkemz: 10:22pm On May 14, 2016
Accepted they came from Libya, but your sunni extremist brothers gave these vulnerables the task to execute after providing them shelter.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by mrmachine: 10:23pm On May 14, 2016
blueto:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/14/herdsmen-killing-nigerians-are-from-libya-buhari/
Those that were arrested and later released were fulani. Those robbing in Ekiti State are Fulani from Nigeria here. Those that robbed in Oyo state are Fulani from Nigeria. Those that killed people in Ogume in Delta sometimes ago are Fulani from Nigeria. http://www.punchng.com/police-declare-war-on-fulani-herdsmen-bearing-arms/

http://tribuneonlineng.com/kidnap-gang-member-shoots-member-in-error-while-attempting-to-kill-victim-%E2%80%A22-gang-members-arrested

Those that invaded Prof Soyinka residence are Fulani from Nigeria.

Haba Buhari, you are taking for fool.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by eddyslim(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2016
Hehehehehe. Enangson come and listen to what your dullar'd presidiot is saying..
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by amazingspiderma: 10:30pm On May 14, 2016
My heart cry goes out to all Nigerians at home and abroad who are alive to witness this unique dramatic leadership set back.A waste of 4 years.
Sincere apologies to all those who sponsored the candidacy of PMB,because you all wasted your money.
The worst part is that they can't get it back thanks to BVN and TSA meaning any suspicious transactions would be detected.

That also means those Libyans and BH would soon run out of funds and weapons.

Libya ni,Liberia ko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by mindtricks: 10:32pm On May 14, 2016
Mediapace:
We all know he's lying angry

*Libya herdsmen that can't branch to northern part where cattles and farming are more rampant when they were coming,they decided to visit the south

*Libya herdsmen that brought their cattles with aeroplane or jet when they were coming that no one noticed

*Libya Herdsmen that can speak notherners language than northerners

*Libya herdsmen that resemble fulani like carbon copy

*Libya herdsmen that can't go to other safe countries where their cattles will be safe,they decided to branch to Nigeria the safest country in the world

APC DIE HARD FANS DON'T QUOTE ME
I keep on hoping Buhari will prove his critics wrong. Sadly, he keeps on proving them right after all he being plain clueless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by RealBae: 10:36pm On May 14, 2016
Libya herdsmen and you want to import grass from Brazil to feed them from tax payers money abi?

Libya herdsmen but the house quickly pass 2nd grazing bill
Libya herdsmen cattle rearing association reject proposed ranching of cows as suggested by majority

Keep deceiving your gullible followers

One thing is sure....Fulani/hausa can never condem their own.

Same thing dey said during boko Haram now see where we dey
Lying liars ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by heffem(m): 10:38pm On May 14, 2016
This Baba is implicating himself more.... If they are Libyans, how then did they get into your country? Is our borders they porous that even cows come in without passports. Baba, u can lie o... APC is a big joke!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Shym3xx: 10:44pm On May 14, 2016
Just when I thought Booharry couldn’t say anything worse than all the nonsense he says whenever he’s allowed to address the people – then he said this – hysterical. The classic and pathetic gift that keeps on giving. It would’ve been more logical if he had blamed people from Niger and/or Chad. However, the fact that he cited Libya shows he’s basically just grasping at straws, apart from being an illiterate about African geography and the ethnic composition of Libya, to protect his people. And that shows he’s an unrepentant bigot and he’s unapologetic about the cries about Northern domination.

The only Nomadic tribe in Libya is the Tuareg people and I doubt their population in Libya is up to 50,000. And apart from being distinct from Fulanis, both culturally and physically, only a few of them are involved in the cattle business and, I doubt they would want to travel from Libya to the Southern parts of Nigeria. It doesn’t even make any business sense whatsoever and how are the cattle going to survive the long journey via the Sahara?

Anyway, a recap of what happened this week:

- David Cameron, while chatting to the other two most powerful people in the UK, intentionally qualified Nigeria as a “fantastically corrupt” country, with the cameras rolling. Smart move to set the ball rolling.

- Subsequently, BooHarry accepted Bretton Woods’ policies: removal of subsidy on petrol and devaluation of the naira – after the unnecessary posturing like he can play hardball with the folks that planned/executed the regime change that got him in power.

- In return, the UK will most likely return some of the stolen assets. A drop in the ocean based on the billions in illegal loot that goes through London daily to safe havens, which are also part of the commonwealth and under the Queen. The US will most likely do the same.

Interesting…I don’t even know who’s worse between this guy and GEJ. But er, I still don’t think anyone can be worse than GEJ. But BooHarry has about 3 years left to surmount the insurmountable. So, I’ll keep my fingers crossed. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by deolu2000(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2016
If this ajala doesn't have what to say can he just keep quite please? Those guys aren't tuareg fighters or an ofshoot of al shabab, so where did he get his intel from? This guys are confirm fulani/kanuris abeg
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Obijulius: 10:52pm On May 14, 2016
God will see to it that Buhari ends like Samuel Doe.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by ifeco4(m): 10:53pm On May 14, 2016
Please Mr President, I have some questions for U:
How did U come up with this your conclusion and who gave U the Intel?

Secondly, since they are not Nigerians, if I catch them destroying my farm with their cattle hope am free to treat their Bleep up?

Seriously, is this how Apc will rule us for the next 3 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Johnsinia(m): 10:59pm On May 14, 2016
I am still surprise that sane homo sapiens voted this illiterate Foo.l into power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by bishopsele84: 11:10pm On May 14, 2016
This buhari na better ozuor.Imagine the fantastic nonsense oozing out of his smelly mouth
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by ahaz: 11:11pm On May 14, 2016
blueto:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/14/herdsmen-killing-nigerians-are-from-libya-buhari/
you see my annoyance with this beast..you see my problem. with northernas? they always take people for fools..so who what is the business of Libyans with agatu or Jo's of idiroko or Enugu.
how come the ones captured in keffi disapered without trace, and why will libyans enter our country and kill our citizems at will without trace under your watch? pls zombies clerify me that buhari is nor mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Eastcoast33(m): 11:12pm On May 14, 2016
hmohammed:
You people should just accept ur destiny as the 5 percent that have no say in Nigeria's democracy. Your comments dontt matter cos we will vote for him again in 2019 and your 5 percent will not matter.
you can imagine how Dead you are. see how far you have come as a blood tasty demon. You see Evil and Injustice and you turn the other way. JEHOVAH WILL JUDGE YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by amInigerian: 11:17pm On May 14, 2016
T9ksy:
[Q=#000099]I often wonder why the Lord Almighty has chosen to afflict this geographical part of the planet with such ignoramuses for leaders. Like Jonathan, like buhari.

Initially, these vermins were stated to have come from Mali and Niger republic but now our new gormless president is telling us that these Fulani marauders are from Libya. Very soon, they will inform us that these locusts are from syria and Afganistan
[/color]
[size=13pt]Please even if you hate Jonathan, don't insult him by bringing him to this level of unintelligent fraud, with Buhari.

We know you're apparently already feeling bad about your choice at the 2015 polls and so want to reduce the pain of the error by attempting to pull Jonathan down to this unprecedented level of floundering. But no one else was in charge of your brain and your thumb in 2015.

Is it not better to try and analyse what made you miss the clear signs that Buhari could be this way, instead of trying to reduce our perception of the gravity of the error we made as a country by voting this man in?

Anytime we analyse a mistake in our lives, it increases the chance that we will not make that mistake again, or carry that mistake into other areas of our lives smiley
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by banme1(m): 11:18pm On May 14, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
He is not just the president of this great country, PMB also volunteer as a spy during his free time, gathering information from all parts of Africa
thereby implicating libya. Thank God gadaffi don die. Tell the old dullard to use his brains when necessary.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Ngozi123(f): 11:30pm On May 14, 2016
This will be remembered for its sheer stupidity just as Jonathan's "stealing is not corruption" quote was.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 14, 2016
blueto:
Okay, the Niger Delta Avengers are from Ethiopia.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by EbiJUNIRO(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2016
blueto:
Okay, the Niger Delta Avengers are from Ethiopia.

Guy oryol dey ur head jare
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by sharpchap: 11:38pm On May 14, 2016
U guys are all wrong. The avengers are capt America, hulk and iron man. Poor Boo Boo his prostate problem has scattered his brain embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Ngozi123(f): 11:39pm On May 14, 2016
introvertedsoul:

Everyone's missing the BIG PICTURE here. . . . See the emboldened.
Wake up and realize what this herdsman is driving at.
Say no to grazing path.

Thank you. He's a disgrace; how can such a large and multicultural country have such a small-minded and bigoted man as their leader? He's supposed to be the President of Nigeria not the president of the Fulanis.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by joseph1832(m): 11:40pm On May 14, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
What a jerk

We can also say the Avengers are from Somalia
LOL. Now that'll make Tony Stark look like Seun Osewa. grin
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by kilomeji: 11:47pm On May 14, 2016
So the killer herdsmen are from Libya and you want to reserve land for them in the South. You are a bigot!
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Fawie(m): 11:48pm On May 14, 2016
are we deserved to be killed weda.by libyans or niger delter avengers??
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by piagetskinner(m): 11:50pm On May 14, 2016
That means the Niger delta avengers are just Hollywood actors
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by aubventure: 12:01am On May 15, 2016
My Oga Pmd how things .we are tired of your excuses Pls start solving problems.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Berlusconi: 12:08am On May 15, 2016
First, lemme say that I have not openly criticized dis administration not cos of lack of wot to say or hw and where to say it bt cos it is tatamount to flogging a dead horse.

I neva thot in my life time I'd b "blessed" wit such a president as dis current one.

D way I see it d outcome of all dis wuld either end as a "post April fool's very dry prank" or that Nigeria is actually an extension of Libya.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by Adedeji2012(m): 12:22am On May 15, 2016
Nusaf:

This has been my fears for a long time. The way useless comments are being made has given me the impression the something will soon happen to the social media.
what a big fool you are. Are u so deluded that u cant understand that your daft president is babbling trash all because anybody can say anything in a democracy. Same way some fools said Eden Hazard was better than C.Ronaldo all in the name of freedom of speech.
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:23am On May 15, 2016
How did this failed fool became leader in 1983 and again in 2015 is itself a shame on black africans. But that is what happens when you live in a place and system not defined for you to do well, but for those in other continents to live better with their children.

Do you hear laughter?
Re: Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari by DeltaOil: 12:24am On May 15, 2016
[size=13pt]So Mr President foreigners are invading Nigerian and what are you doing?

You want to give foreigners grazing rights?
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie / Why Buhari’s Men, Security Chiefs Oppose Operation Amotekun / Obasanjo Takes Anti-buhari Campaign Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.