Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic (8062 Views)

Where Is Aloy/emeka? / Where Is Aloy-emeka? / Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

In a Wi-fi hotspot situation, 100 people can share the same IP.
I noticed everytime i use the internet when travelling with National Express train, i always have the same IP.
So if Presido1 and Sauron are in the same train, they can both have the same IP address.

True, but Fummi and TOH are sharing the same IP address constantly. The ''coincidences'' are too constant.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2009
4Play, be quiet before you complain about being physically abused again

Olodo
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2009
4 Play:

True, but Fummi and TOH are sharing the same IP address constantly. The ''coincidences'' are too constant.  

TOH please disprove this
ThiefOfHearts:

4Play, be quiet before you complain about being physically abused again

Olodo

This is the TOH I know
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2009
Osisi schizophrenia is the least of my problems
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2009
Someone is not happy that I have exposed her alter ego. You know you are HotFummi, the game is up!
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by MrCrackles(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2009
TOH
Oya confess to me now otherwise no Asaro for you!
We know some cases are definitely true. . . .
Explain yourself now. . . . grin
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2009
I wish I understood that much Igbo.

Then I'd be able to gatecrash the Igbo Kwenu threads
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2009
$osisi:

TOH please disprove this

She can't disprove anything. She's HotFummi. No mind am, I have exposed what she's up to.

What about Tpia and Aloy, another shocker.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2009
wow Im being compared to a dyke

Im flattered
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

TOH
Oya confess to me now otherwise no Asaro for you!
We know some cases are definitely true. . . .
Explain yourself now. . . . grin

No need wasting your time. I'm going to expose all these multiple IDs on NL. That's my mission for this month.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by MrCrackles(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2009
4 Play:

No need wasting your time. I'm going to expose all these multiple IDs on NL. That's my mission for this month.

Nice. . .
I might just get involved too and bring my own findings to the round table.
. grin
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by Hauwa1: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2009
grin grin grin

laughing my butt off at thread
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

Nice. . .
.  grin

alot of your male friends will hate you

esp the ones pretending to be their own "female" secret admirers  grin
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

Nice. . .
.  grin

Transparency is the new buzzword. We need to eradicate multiple IDs from NL.

Breaking News! Just came across another bombshell!!!!  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by Sauron1: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2009
4 Play:

Are they in the same town?
Do they have the same network provider?
There are static and dynamic IP addresses. . . . .Static maintains the same IP address at all times but the Dynamic chooses randomly.
So at various times, it is possible for TOH and Funmi to have used the same IP address randomly.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by presido1: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2009
*Hauwa*:

grin grin grin

stop it ooh. where hv u been hiding?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2009
*Hauwa*:

grin grin grin

Sharap Ms Flat Ass. You no get butt. Who dash toddler butt?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by Seun(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2009
And how do you know their IP addresses?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by MrCrackles(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

alot of your male friends will hate you
esp the ones pretending to be their own "female" secret admirers  grin

I dont give twenty milli rocks about em. . .
I know some of them anyways! grin
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by MrCrackles(m): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2009
Seun:

None of your business Seun! tongue
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Are they in the same town?
Do they have the same network provider?
There are static and dynamic IP addresses. . . . .Static maintains the same IP address at all times but the Dynamic chooses randomly.
So at various times, it is possible for TOH and Funmi to have used the same IP address randomly.

When 2 IDs log on everyday with the same IP address, that's not random.

Besides, why are you defending her? You afraid she will kick your ass like she did at the BBQ?  grin Don't worry, she's safely tucked away in the US where she can't inflict any pain on you.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by Uche2nna(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2009
4 Play:

Transparency is the new buzzword. We need to eradicate multiple IDs from NL.

Breaking News! Just came across another bombshell!!!!  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  

Where u dey get all this gist from sef  Ur[i] ameboness[/i] is becoming unbecoming  angry
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by Hauwa1: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2009
shocked if you see me eh, you will go and pay dowry.

breaking news! 4play is Becomerich same IP  shocked

4 Play:

Sharap Ms Flat Ass. You no get butt. Who dash toddler butt?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by C2H5OH(f): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2009
all this brouhaha

impossible to obtain ip addresses on this public forum unless you have administrative access or you a l3370.  in which case seun would be needed for some serious questioning about user privacy
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by Sauron1: 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2009
4 Play:

When 2 IDs log on everyday with the same IP address, that's not random.

They could both be browsing from the same Starbucks Cafe

Besides, why are you defending her? You afraid she will kick your ass like she did at the BBQ?  grin Don't worry, she's safely tucked away in the US where she can't inflict any pain on you.

TOH knows better. . . . . .I still remain the only dude she cannot mess with in the whole NL.
In me own opinion, TOH is NOT Hotfunmi
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by presido1: 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2009
Seun:

Hahahaha baba seun upgrade your security ooh. 4play/Mrcracles has turned Black hat over-nite. tongue tongue
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by Hauwa1: 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2009
presido, nna i dey o. recession don catch rich young guys so gal must work for summer  grin
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by SisiJinx: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2009
Lmao @ Karma being Funmi.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No one can go from funmi's kinda cuckooness to Karma's sane-ness in the blink of an eye.

It's soooooo IMPOSSIBLE, I am willing to bet my last dime on it.

Don't know much about IP addys but don't all AOL users have the same IP?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2009
Uche2nna:

Where u dey get all this gist from sef  Ur[i] ameboness[/i] is becoming unbecoming  angry

I no go tell you but this new bombshell is mind boggling.  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked Chai, I never knew people were this cunning!!!  shocked  shocked  shocked
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by Hauwa1: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2009
True, this knowing IP address is fishy  undecided

C2H5OH:

all this brouhaha

impossible to obtain ip addresses on this public forum unless you have administrative access or you a l3370.  in which case seun would be needed for some serious questioning about user privacy
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

They could both be browsing from the same Starbucks Cafe

Yes. They seem to spend an inordinate amount of time in the same cafe, rather like those characters in Sex and The City.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by presido1: 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2009
*Hauwa*:

presido, nna i dey o. recession don catch rich young guys so gal must work for summer  grin
You don't need to work when am still alive. Check ur balance morrow cool cool cool

4play = Ikeymann tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

18 Die In Separate Car Accidents In Abuja / When A Black Man Dates A White Woman / Does The Kind Of News You Click First On Nairaland Reflect Your Personality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.