Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg (37545 Views)

Poll: In your opinion, Pastor Ighodalo's remarriage was:

Unacceptable: 29% (28 votes)
Understandable: 70% (67 votes)
This poll has ended

Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon / Ituah Ighodalo Starts Own Church / How, Why Founder Of Rccg Woke Up From The Dead The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by REALTRUTH1: 2:24am On Aug 18, 2009
ABD77:

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, THE DECISION TO DISMISS HIM WAS RIGHT.
HE HAS BEEN WITH CHURCH FOR MANY YEARS AND I BELIEVE HE ATTENDED MARRIAGE COUNSELLING BEFORE HIS WEDDING.
ALSO AS A LEADER WHAT EXAMPLE DO YOU WHAT LEAVE BEHIND FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW?
BIBLE MADE CLEAR THAT WHOSOEVER GOD HAS JOINED LET NO MAN PUT ASSUNDER THAT MEANS YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SEPERATE FROM YOUR SPOUSE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.
I BELIEVE THAT IS THE REASON WHY SINGLE ARE ALWAYS ADVISED TO PRAY VERY WELL BEFORE THEY GET MARRIED IN OTHER NOT TO MARRY AN UNBELIEVER. ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD.
AN ELDER OR A LEADER IN THE CHRISTIANDOM SHOULD NEVER HAVE MORE THAN ONE SPOUSE ANY THING OUTSIDE THIS IS NOT FROM GOD BUT FROM THE DEVIL.!!!
BEFORE U GET MARRIED PRAY AND DONT MARRY AN UNBELIEVER BECAUSE OF MONEY OR BEAUTY.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
U re such a dumb person,,,sorry about that though!! This is way too common,,U hear them saying pray hard,,pls as much as U would pray,,,the most important thing to do is to use Head mostly,,U must use head to determine and assess what U wanna delve into period!
Check this link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-267640.0.html
Do U want 2 tell me the RCCG pastor in the above link didn't pray enough? The RCCG pastor in the above link tried manipulating the lady in question by lying 2 her that he would take her abroad,, and when that wasn't coming forth she abandoned the Pastor and got remarried to another pastor in less than one year,,,One thing I want U to know is that many of these pastors re even worst than an ordinary member,,,,,,
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by mechris: 3:56am On Aug 18, 2009
What if by benefit of divine hindsight we discover that God has not condemned pastor Itua the way we have sent him to the cleaners,what do we do?all of us,G.O et al.Secondly do you think that its all marriages that is joined together by God? What if u realise that God has no hand in your marriage, more over since the woman in question had already letf you to marry another man living happilly with him with God given children? would you continue to languish and not move on constructively? The ideal, the utopia, the eldorado in marriage is brandished by every one ,but if the truth is to be told,thousands of pastors are living in a hell hole of marital life.How many reedemed pastors have been caught or involved in adultery? The good book mentions'hardness of heart' as the reason for moses granting divorce which translates to human weaknesses,adultery and other variables.If Jesus recorgnises imperfection,though not condonning it but at the same time not being arbitrary about it, he simply recorgnises and canvasses the wisdom that live must go on after a trauma, a misstep or an innevitable experiences unbargained for, not delibrately orchestrated even in marriage. I believe that some of us have arrogated to our selves powers that are beyond us while we over step the borderline of grace in administering judgement.None ot these pastors have met the criteria of Jesus christ outside of grace fule or no rule.Thousands of pastor are in thier second and third marriages in Nideria,England and the U.S,still doing great work 4 God. Its a case of the old vs the new and the moderates,hence the position of people like Bakare.Its a pity but hard truth is that the redeemed church will witness unpreceedented fragmentation and divide at the demise of G.O. Lets allow reason to prevail!!!!
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 18, 2009
mechris stop confusing yourself.

The Mosaic law which Islam also follows, allows for divorce on frivolous grounds.

What Jesus taught was totally different. For the woman caught in adultery he said let him who has no sin cast the first stone.

When the Pharisees asked him about divorce, he told them this:

Jesus then left that place and went into the region of Judea and across the Jordan. Again crowds of people came to him, and as was his custom, he taught them.

Some Pharisees came and tested him by asking, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?"

"What did Moses command you?" he replied.

They said, "Moses permitted a man to write a certificate of divorce and send her away."

"It was because your hearts were hard that Moses wrote you this law," Jesus replied. "But at the beginning of creation God 'made them male and female.' 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/index.php?search=mark%2010:1-10:9&version=31
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by mechris: 4:40am On Aug 18, 2009
The problem with many of us is fanatism,rooted in gross ignorance or shallow spiritual knowledge.Rather than being analyticall and reasonable, we become touchy.Its akin to many christains linking putting on trousers to missing heaven, which is laughableThe position of many on this thread is miopically coloured with sentiments and not driven by objectivity and reason.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by PAPAMODE(m): 5:43am On Aug 18, 2009
I have read many comments but getting the story right from the basics. Once the church's constitution is read and understood by anybody then there is no point going against it until such portion is changed. We do not lke obeying rules here. If he knew the church's rules then there was no point waiting for him to be removed. However one should be wary of making comments on such issues, there are countless workers in God's kingdom that have been acknowledged by their fathers in the Lord after years/months of disapproval. Brother Shafe who was once one of the core group around Kumuyi left the church (or was he suspended?) for a long period and I was not too surprised when I saw him at Biodun Kumuyi's burial.

On the marriage issue, one needs to be careful. RCCG, if they want to be strict on courtship, has this law that if a guy tells the marriage committee that he has seen his bride and later breaks the engagement before they marry, then he has to wait until the woman marries before going ahead to contract a new marriage proposal. shocked

Whilst I do not support remarriage, I still think we need to view each circumstance carefully. And to those baselessly supporting Pastor Ighodalo, what would happen if he was a catholic priest? Would he yield to the 'slaying of the spirit in the bedroom'?
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by qblaze(m): 6:07am On Aug 18, 2009
@ Sonye.

I'm sorry that I disagree with your quotation of the bible. My bible, which was personally given to me by Pastor Ted Haggard who later became a homosexual, says in Matthew 5: 32: "But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

In other words, Jesus said it was okay to divorce your wife if she was guilty of fornication. Who knows what Ituah found out about his sexy ex-wife before he ended the marriage?

Daddy has to change the laws as they are obviously not scriptural.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by aieromon(m): 7:18am On Aug 18, 2009
Nonsense!
its all there in a church's constitution.go against it and get kicked out.
Oga pastor,it would have been better for you to keep girlfriends and concubines outside since the constitution is ambigious in this aspect.otherwise
Leave the church,afterall God did not ordain you to pastor only RCCG.
@qblaze
Boy,you one funny dude.can you post the pics?
Never knew the Religion section was this fun.lol,
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by t0kunb0(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2009
@ all. . . Has the Pastor been officially married for two years?

Was the marriage conducted in RCCG?

Which Pastor "oversaw" the marriage?

When did it occur to the "sacking committee folks" that he shouldnt have remarried?

Every "institution" has rules & regulations however cruel they might seem, they are neccessary for law & order. I personally don't agree to alot of "rules" presently in place by RCCG. . . but we cant throw the baby away with the dirty water.

Let us all remember that as delicate & unique as this is. . . another will occur in another form & dimension. The stand of the church MUST be firm & consistent.

HE SHOULD REMAIN SACKED. . . he was aware of the rules b4 he got invovled!!! he shld stay married & leave if he cant stand the heat  cry
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by PastorAIO: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2009
t0kunb0:

@ all. . . Has the Pastor been officially married for two years?

Was the marriage conducted in RCCG?

Which Pastor "oversaw" the marriage?

When did it occur to the "sacking committee folks" that he shouldnt have remarried?

Every "institution" has rules & regulations however cruel they might seem, they are neccessary for law & order. I personally don't agree to alot of "rules" presently in place by RCCG. . . but we cant throw the baby away with the dirty water.

Let us all remember that as delicate & unique as this is. . . another will occur in another form & dimension. The stand of the church MUST be firm & consistent.

HE SHOULD REMAIN SACKED. . . he was aware of the rules b4 he got invovled!!! he shld stay married & leave if he cant stand the heat  cry
aieromon:

Nonsense!
its all there in a church's constitution.go against it and get kicked out.
Oga pastor,it would have been better for you to keep girlfriends and concubines outside since the constitution is ambigious in this aspect.otherwise
Leave the church,afterall God did not ordain you to pastor only RCCG.
@qblaze
Boy,you one funny dude.can you post the pics?
Never knew the Religion section was this fun.lol,

Great! As long as we recognise that he has flouted the rules of RCCG and not those of Christianity. The next step will be to make a demarcation of how and where RCCG departs from Christianity as an organisation. And we understand that being rejected by RCCG is not been rejected as a christian.

We can now start to make the distinction between RCCG and Christianity. And also begin to realise that being one does not necessarily make you the other too, either way.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by yjay(f): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2009
Personally i think there has to be more to this story! it just doesnt make sense for him to ve gotten married 2 yrs ago & the church not taking action tlll now! who knows maybe a thorough investigation was carried out on him over his alleged breakup with his first wife that the church found conflicting! but there has to be more!
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by illusion2: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Great! As long as we recognise that he has flouted the rules of RCCG and not those of Christianity. The next step will be to make a demarcation of how and where RCCG departs from Christianity as an organisation. And we understand that being rejected by RCCG is not been rejected as a christian.

We can now start to make the distinction between RCCG and Christianity. And also begin to realise that being one does not necessarily make you the other too, either way.

Perfect summary. wink
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by Awarin(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2009
Why did anybody have to wait till after two years b4 sacking the guy, were there no RCCG Pastors at the wedding, No councelling whatsoever b4 the wedding, i really don't understand all this , i guess  it's all politics, or how else can we explain this ? ?? ?
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by kristos(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2009
The pastor got married to his first wife before he got the "call". He has waited for ten years before deciding to remarry. we should look at some situations objectively. teh rules of the church is not immune to imperfection.
Does the church want him to be having illicit affairs with the young lady or quietly despatch his estranged wife to the land beyond. Most times these churches are so full of s**t.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by pek(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2009
for whatever it is worth, i commend the pastor.
from his own statement, he married his first wife when he was living and up and down live. this simply means that either he was not a christian then or before he had the call.
the first wife had left him remarried and after ten years, he remarries.
now the issue here is that there is a divorce or separatrion. even if the divorce or separtion is not recognised by God, the first wife is already living with another man which on its own is adultery. so, from that perspective alone, that man can remarry if he so wishes. what strikes me is that there was proper courtship, wedding etc. however, after two years he is asked to quit. personally, i believe he should be commended for being godly all the way.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by Demain1: 10:26am On Aug 18, 2009
Easy solution here . .  kill the ex! If Ighodalo had quietly arranged for the dispatch of his ex, he will be free to remarry[/color][color=#990000]

I Think conjuring FIRE and THUNDER to strike and bury alive the ex-wife(enemy) which this churches use to kill all their perceived enemies should have been deployed. That way the ex(enemy) will be dead and pastor would have re-married and lived happily ever after. Without this sack thing!!!
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by slaughter(m): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2009
where did he do the weeding? which pastor officiated it? who n who attended d reception?

answer== rccg or?
theyve been together fr 2 yrs n nothing happened n nobody told them anything. how come they re now reading d church rules n regulation fr them
or pastor's ethics. OR d rules dat says dont remmarry even when yr partner has abandoned u fr another a new or updated law.

so d church want d man to stay lonely n die as a childless man or to be doing backyard biz with other sister then begetting out of wedlock children
which one is better sleeping around secretly which most of them does(chop n clean mouth) or come out openly to marry.
wonder" wonder " wonder" i wooondeeeeer""[quote][/quote]

u are right anochie=== what the pastors preach this days is doctrine not the bible again
u can imagine d stand of 4square pastor saying it is a rule in his own church & R.C.C.G that ony death can seperate couples are they to preach rules & doctrine or what the bible says, anyway the issue of this pator has a political undertone , i am a memeber of R.C.C.G  and one thing i dont like abt d church is what is hapning now when a pastor is doing well they transfer him may be d daddy G.O IS afraid of overthrow , u know now church na cooooooool business this days, grin cheesy
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by FBS: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2009
Wow! I, actually read through ALL the comments.

What can I say? There should be more to this than meets the eye.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by PastorAIO: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2009
slaughter:

where did he do the weeding? which pastor officiated it? who n who attended d reception?

answer== rccg or?
theyve been together fr 2 yrs n nothing happened n nobody told them anything. how come they re now reading d church rules n regulation fr them
or pastor's ethics. OR d rules dat says dont remmarry even when yr partner has abandoned u fr another a new or updated law.

so d church want d man to stay lonely n die as a childless man or to be doing backyard biz with other sister then begetting out of wedlock children
which one is better sleeping around secretly which most of them does(chop n clean mouth) or come out openly to marry.
wonder" wonder " wonder" i wooondeeeeer""

u are right anochie=== what the pastors preach this days is doctrine not the bible again
u can imagine d stand of 4square pastor saying it is a rule in his own church & R.C.C.G that ony death can seperate couples are they to preach rules & doctrine or what the bible says, anyway the issue of this pator has a political undertone , i am a memeber of R.C.C.G  and one thing i dont like abt d church is what is hapning now when a pastor is doing well they transfer him may be d daddy G.O IS afraid of overthrow ,  u know now church na cooooooool business this days,  grin cheesy
Sounds like the politics in a Corporate firm.  Boardrooms overthrow, and share holder's unrest etc. 

But the saddest thing is that in spite of all these shenanigans people will still go to these churches in their droves.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by dawg7o: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2009
This topic is sensitive,

I will urge folks to exercise some patience
I will also will advise that we watch what we say,

1. The way a President cannot make some decisions without his board is the same way the G.O can't make decisions.
2. There are rules to abide to in the house of God or even in any organisation, They call them 'policies' and each policy will have its penalty attached to it.
3. If we say the Law of Moses is old and outdated, must we now continue in our old ways all in the name of Grace?
4. Note that the gifts and calling of God are without repentance: He is still a pastor no matter what, if that's his calling.

I am not a member of RCCG but we cannot attach sentiments to this issue.
We do not know the full story, so we cannot draw our conclusions.

Also note that G.O just overseess the affairs of the church and when his time is up will appoint another person.

Lastly, i'll advise folks to make their words soft, , cos they might have to eat again.

I'll leave you with this quote, ' I do the very best I know how. The very best I can; and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out alright, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right would make no difference.--Abraham Lincoln ,

Peace
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by REALTRUTH1: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Sounds like the politics in a Corporate firm.  Boardrooms overthrow, and share holder's unrest etc.  

But the saddest thing is that in spite of all these shenanigans people will still go to these churches in their droves.
  The problem with people and Chrsitianity is that,,,,Jesus had long abandoned them! The very reason why U see a church guiding its members via constitution drafted by mere men,,,,RCCG is the Headquarters of RELIGION,,,most of all their pastors re not even born -again,,,,and these unborn-again pastors re the ones drating constitution and advising the G.O, ,,,In the real sense of things,,people go their to worship men and not God,,,
 There are too many issues begging for answers at RCCG,,,I keep asking why do they have Model and Classical parishes? why in some parish ladies can't have trousers on and in others they can have it on? why in some parishes U can have ur Hair open and in others ur Hair must not be opened?,,,,The moment U allow or engage ur brain to think about all these,,then U would simply wake to realities,
 Religion is wicked! Please guys should try listen to Bakare message on this,,its an eye openner
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by lbotus(f): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2009
and his balls looked like him abi?[b][/b].hahahaa

wetin we no go hear for this obodo nigeria
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by kaydee(m): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2009
@ REAL TRUTH

U're biased and sentimental bout this issue,U can change ur username because U're far from the truth.

@ Topic
I dunno why we Africans can't just adhere strictly to professional ethics.The committee judged that he had not behaved ethically but he shouldn't have waited for that to happen since he knows his decision could have serious consequences for the future of the Church.Pastors are re-marrying and citing his case and it's obvious that the G.O was handicapped by this emerging dissolution. pastor Ituah is one of his favorites and the necessary must be done.

I think it's strictly black because a white man will resign before it turns out like this.Why must we always wait for disciplinary actions to be taken or expecting our own case to be different when we're conversant with the rules of engagement.

Finally,i think RCCG should amend
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by Qc1(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2009
Peace be unto you.

What if you were born a Muslim and practiced Islam for 21 years then got married (traditional wedding to a Yoruba girl in Lagos), travel to America got married again to a french girl  (civil) and 4 years later, convert to a Christian, and "BANG !" you realised that you can't have two wives. However, you are want to pleased God and yet fear him for his words, although the second wife is not really in the picture anymore ( she left !), and the Yoruba girl is still waiting in naija for her husband return. What  would you advise to do next  in order to pleased God ?
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by Maykelly(f): 11:22am On Aug 18, 2009
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg

@poster, this is not the first divison ever- there was division in Heaven also, when the Arc Angel Michael fought against Satan - Some Angels followed satan and some did NOT.

Those followed Satan will remain in DARKNESS and those that faught with the Arc Angel Michael will remain in LIGHT

MORE ARE YET TO COME -Bible said it all- the LAST DAY!
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by REALTRUTH1: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2009
kaydee:

@ REAL TRUTH
U're biased and sentimental bout this issue,U can change ur username because U're far from the truth.
@ Topic
I dunno why we Africans can't just adhere strictly to professional ethics.The committee judged that he had not behaved ethically but he shouldn't have waited for that to happen since he knows his decision could have serious consequences for the future of the Church.Pastors are re-marrying and citing his case and it's obvious that the G.O was handicapped by this emerging dissolution. pastor Ituah is one of his favorites and the necessary must be done.
I think it's strictly black because a white man will resign before it turns out like this.Why must we always wait for disciplinary actions to be taken or expecting our own case to be different when we're conversant with the rules of engagement.
  It won't hurt if not act of laziness for U to go through a good number of the posts here.Simple questions have been asked ever since,,,and what we need is simple and straight forward answers.
1.Who and who attended the wedding 2yrs ago?
2.Was the GO aware of his wedding 2yrs ago( The GO in this case was aware and probably was present or sent in representations)
3.Who was the officiating RCCG pastors during the wedding?
4.Why didn't they look at the so called constitution in the last 2yrs?
5.If Ighodalo resigns because they don't pastors to remarry,,,re they saying memders can remarry as long as they wouldn't be pastors?
      Peopl re just so funny because they have failed to engage their God given intellect/brain to think,,,from the time of old,,,Religion as practiced by men would definately fail as this applies to RCCG in particular.The real questions re actually beyond this remarry issue,,,the real question is re people actually having a relationship with God or its sorcery they re practicing?,,,when U practice sorcery that is based on our father in the Lord said this or that,,,or this is how our daddy in the said it should be,,,U would keep having problem with who and what God ecpects of U as a child.
  Ighodalo is very right to have remarried,,,in RCCG,,,what about those pastors though married but re having extra-marital affairs with sisters in the church,,,
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by mightlove(f): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2009
@Qc-1
His first wife remains his rightful wife i.e. the yoruba girl he married 1st. To be in God's will, he will have to go back to her. it doesnt matter how he married the french girl - be it in a church, traditionally or however, the relationship he is having with her remains an adulterous one.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by FBS: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2009
kaydee:

@ REAL TRUTH

@ Topic
I dunno why we Africans can't just adhere strictly to professional ethics.[/b]The committee judged that he had not behaved ethically but he shouldn't have waited for that to happen since he knows his decision could have serious consequences for the future of the Church.Pastors are re-marrying and citing his case and it's obvious that the G.O was handicapped by this emerging dissolution. pastor Ituah is one of his favorites and the necessary must be done.

[b]I think it's strictly black because a white man will resign before it turns out like this
.Why must we always wait for disciplinary actions to be taken or expecting our own case to be different when we're conversant with the rules of engagement.

What a load of nonsense. What has race/skin-color/nationality got to do with this? Shameful post to say the least.
You are not fit to give advice to anyone.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by qblaze(m): 11:33am On Aug 18, 2009
Please stop criticizing our G.O and his church. These people move in spirit.

Last Sunday was wonderful. The Lord truly ministered to me through my incredible Area Pastor. He looked very grave as he started the sermon. He removed his Rolex and placed it on the dais. Then he took off his thousand dollar Zegna suit jacket. The congregation knew something was amiss. You could have heard a pin drop. I too was shaking.

Pastor looked straight at us and said. "The Lord has told me that there is a woman in this place. She hasn't been able to have children and has been crying to the Lord for help.

"Come out now," he shouted.

After about thirty seconds, a buxom young woman walked gingerly to the altar.

My pastor continued, "The Lord has told me that there is a demonic lizard in your private part blocking your uterus and today I shall remove that evil creature."

"Alleluia," we all shouted.

I shall now demonstrate that we serve a powerful God, the pastor said. He was like a man possessed. "Remove your garments," he shrieked. The lady removed her clothes and stood in front of the congregation. She had the best breasts I had ever seen and her lingerie was something else.

"And your undergarments," my pastor added, without batting an eyelid.

She slowly removed her undies and was now stark naked. I was having trouble concentrating. My penis was rock hard and I was using my bible to cover it.

Then my pastor put his fingers into her vagina and removed an old green lizard.

There is great power in my church. "Praise the Lord!!!"
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by REALTRUTH1: 11:42am On Aug 18, 2009
qblaze:

Please stop criticizing our G.O and his church. These people move in spirit.

Last Sunday was wonderful. The Lord truly ministered to me through my incredible Area Pastor. He looked very grave as he started the sermon. He removed his Rolex and placed it on the dais. Then he took off his thousand dollar Zegna suit jacket. The congregation knew something was amiss. You could have heard a pin drop. I too was shaking.

Pastor looked straight at us and said. "The Lord has told me that there is a woman in this place. She hasn't been able to have children and has been crying to the Lord for help.

"Come out now," he shouted.

After about thirty seconds, a buxom young woman walked gingerly to the altar.

My pastor continued, "The Lord has told me that there is a demonic lizard in your private part blocking your uterus and today I shall remove that evil creature."

"Alleluia," we all shouted.

I shall now demonstrate that we serve a powerful God, the pastor said. He was like a man possessed. "Remove your garments," he shrieked. The lady removed her clothes and stood in front of the congregation. She had the best breasts I had ever seen and her lingerie was something else.

"And your undergarments," my pastor added, without batting an eyelid.

She slowly removed her undies and was now stark naked. I was having trouble concentrating. My penis was rock hard and I was using my bible to cover it.

Then my pastor put his fingers into her vagina and removed an old green lizard.

There is great power in my church. "Praise the Lord!!!"
U don kolo !!!!
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by ehie007(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2009
am not surprised, this are the things that happen in one man businesses,

RCCG PLC = one man business,

at the end of the world all man will know wats up,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / I Think I'm Losing My Belief / Is It A Sin For Married People To Watch Porn? Some Pastors Said No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.