Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg (37542 Views)

Poll: In your opinion, Pastor Ighodalo's remarriage was:

Unacceptable: 29% (28 votes)
Understandable: 70% (67 votes)
This poll has ended

Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon / Ituah Ighodalo Starts Own Church / How, Why Founder Of Rccg Woke Up From The Dead The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by FBS: 7:50am On Aug 19, 2009
kaydee:

And who are U to tell who is fit to give adviceCan U see U're the only ignorant one around here and if you keep on with ur ITK,then U'll end up, lipsrsealed There are things that we do that are culture bound, Yeah!!! That's why it's hard to see a black suicide bomber and that's why people who are suicidal are mostly Asians and that's why most blacks in leadership positions don't wanna leave esp Nigerians.Look at people in political positions,national Team coaches E.T.C.I've seen People resigning without being told simply because they broke the rules of engagement or simply because the rules disregard their policies.

Back to pastor Ighodalo,they were at his wedding but he should have resigned honorably.They did not tell him he can't re-marry but he won't be able to continue as a leader and he can go join Tony Rapu or any of those clergies advocating for his unfair treatment,na by force abi na RCCG be the only Church?
Some people are just plain blind and sorry to say stupid. Honestly, who is displaying ITK here? If at all then it is you. What intelligence have you that gives you the capacity to dish out advices to others?
What you are saying is this: 
-he should have resigned simply because he is a black man? (never mind the fact that the who and who of RCCG were and officiated at his wedding-meaning that he had the go ahead)
- This happened 2 years ago but just got sacked now?

Let me ask your porous head, why the wait for 2 years? If he did the wrong thing then the sanctions should be with immediate effect.
Anyone with me on this?

U think leaders should be normal people right? My friend's dad married the second wife and till he died,he was given a sit @ the back of the church despite the fact he owns the building where the church is erected and responsible for almost all the stuffs in church financially.That's Seven Day Adventist Church for you.
Now read what you posted and think again. How does that relate to this issue? Your friend's dad married the second wife (i.e he has/had 2 wives)
- NOT REMARRIED!!!
olodo.

PS: Go and check the meaning of Ignoramus again. That should be your middle name.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by Junee(f): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2009
FBS:

Some people are just plain blind and sorry to say stupid. Honestly, who is displaying ITK here? If at all then it is you. What intelligence have you that gives you the capacity to dish out advices to others?
-he should have resigned simply because he is a black man? (never mind the fact that the who and who of RCCG were and officiated at his wedding-meaning that he had the go ahead)

Let me ask your porous head, why the wait for 2 years? If he did the wrong thing then the sanctions should be with immediate effect.
Anyone with me on this?

Now read what you posted and think again. How does that relate to this issue? Your friend's dad married the second wife (i.e he has/had 2 wives)
- NOT REMARRIED!!!
olodo.

PS: Go and check the meaning of Ignoramus again. That should be your middle name.

Awww i'm so wit u on it . . . lol

Accrued jealousy of over two years could not be held any longer. Imagine a church giving an option of either divorcing Ibidun or pastorhood How on earth can divorcing her be the cure of the situation?

Pastor ituah's Success also bursted their veins, making their hearts aching for revenge
Why can't people pray for their own success instead envy /jealousy of others & wishing for their downfall.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by kaydee(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2009
FBS:

Anyone with me on this?

- NOT REMARRIED!!!
olodo.

Check the meaning of Ignoranus, that shud be your surname, It's obvious U're blinded by sentiment.I know people who cheated in 100level or used fake documents during their admission process and they had to chill till they finish their project before dealing with them.Tell me the professors are jealous of them too,

What's so hard for you to understand here Is ur skull that empty?Even the Pastor himself accepted it in good fate and U're here taking Panadol for someone's headache.Now who types without thinking,  Go get a brain,if U can't afford one,steal one because U might die with that empty skull, A typical M.U.M.U like you shud pay before posting here,
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by galatico(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2009
am in support of Daddy G.O, divorce should not be encouraged, it is not right!!!
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by FBS: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2009
kaydee:

Check the meaning of Ignoranus, that shud be your surname, It's obvious U're blinded by sentiment.I know people who cheated in 100level or used fake documents during their admission process and they had to chill till they finish their project before dealing with them.Tell me the professors are jealous of them too,

What's so hard for you to understand here Is ur skull that empty?Even the Pastor himself accepted it in good fate and U're here taking Panadol for someone's headache.Now who types without thinking,  Go get a brain,if U can't afford one,steal one because U might die with that empty skull, A typical M.U.M.U like you shud pay before posting here,

Then Ignoramus in that case is your first, middle and surname put together because I'm yet to see someone as stupid as you are.
Read my very first post: I said, there is more to this than we already know but for you to come out and say he should resign ONLY because he is a black man and thereafter giving your friend's father as example? wow! 

Plus where in my post did you see "jealous"? I said it that you are plain blind.

How can you compare
- marrying two wives (as in your friend's fathers case) to a pastor remarrying (after his wife left 10 years ago to remarry) but only got the sack after two years of "breaking" a certain rule?

- And now you are using those who cheated in 100 level as an example?  

Mehnnn some people sef. Boy go and see a doctor- any doctor 'cos I don't know which one to recommend.
Besides, how does that fit in? Did the pastor cheat?  

Maybe I sholuld break it down for you. A church is not an ordinary setup (such as school etc). It is a place of worship and where morality is next to spirituality (some may even argue that Morality is spirituality in action). If he broke this rule, why wait for 2 years to act?

You have failed to answer that particular question.  

PS: This is nothing but abuse of internet. Even brainless cows like you, go want post. O ma se o.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by princeparis(m): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2009
Plain politics. Are they just waking up now or would they have prefer him to use Miss Lux as a bedmate, or be exchanging all the choir girls with the ushers as girlfriends.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by REALTRUTH1: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2009
[
kaydee:

What's so hard for you to understand here Is ur skull that empty?Even the Pastor himself accepted it in good fate and U're here taking Panadol for someone's headache.Now who types without thinking, Go get a brain,if U can't afford one,steal one because U might die with that empty skull, A typical M.U.M.U like you shud pay before posting here,
A typical RCCG member,,,who would use ur their to curse and speak in tongues on sunday and Holy Ghost service.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by REALTRUTH1: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2009
FBS:

Then Ignoramus in that case is your first, middle and surname put together because I'm yet to see someone as stupid as you are.
Read my very first post: I said, there is more to this than we already know but for you to come out and say he should resign ONLY because he is a black man and thereafter giving your friend's father as example? wow!

Plus where in my post did you see "jealous"? I said it that you are plain blind.

How can you compare
- marrying two wives (as in your friend's fathers case) to a pastor remarrying (after his wife left 10 years ago to remarry) but only got the sack after two years of "breaking" a certain rule?

Mehnnn some people sef. Boy go and see a doctor- any doctor 'cos I don't know which one to recommend.
Maybe I sholuld break it down for you. A church is not an ordinary setup (such as school etc). It is a place of worship and where morality is next to spirituality (some may even argue that Morality is spirituality in action). If he broke this rule, why wait for 2 years to act?
PS: This is nothing but abuse of internet. Even brainless cows like you, go want post. O ma se o.
Guy don't join words with people like this,,,otherwise they would make U look like themselves,,,,they would never in their life time look at things objectively or engage their brains in intelligent discussions,,,
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by princeparis(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2009
To the pastor in question. He shuld hold on to his lovely wife. God has joined you together not even RCCG can put assunder. If indeed is called as a pastor he will always be one, God will give him direction. Not all pastor in RCCG are sincerely called it is more like a promotion thing. That is why you have a lot of part time pastors heading full fledge churches all about, sleeping with any pretty damsel in skirt and blaming the devil.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by REALTRUTH1: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2009
galatico:

am in support of Daddy G.O, divorce should not be encouraged, it is not right!!!
  This just how Boko Haram got started.Their leaders are seen as never making a mistake! People with limited knowledege of christianity would continue to be praise singers until they experience the case of Revd. Jim Jones or Revd. King in Nigeria. Even with Revd. King in prison,,,some people still call him their God and that he is God sent,,,,Religion is wicked!
 Every man whatever ur title,,,Daddy G.O., Pastor,Bishop or Revd.,,,in their best forms re still human,,and prone to mistakes and misinterpretation of the scripture.Its only God that is infallible all men are fallible!
As far as this case is concerned,,, the RCCG in its ebtirety is 100% WRONG,,,,,I mean to say 101% WRONG !!!
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by REALTRUTH1: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2009
prince paris:

To the pastor in question. He shuld hold on to his lovely wife. God has joined you together not even RCCG can put assunder. If indeed is called as a pastor he will always be one, God will give him direction. Not all pastor in RCCG are sincerely called it is more like a promotion thing. That is why you have a lot of part time pastors heading full fledge churches all about, sleeping with any pretty damsel in skirt and blaming the devil.
You re even talking about sleeping with any damsel,,,didn't U hear of the seniour Pastor in Abuja who was involved in plane? He had 2 wives without the first wife knowing,,,He was actually meant to be arrested by EFCC shortly b4 his death in plane crash,,it was on the news.He was the one in-charge of the whole Abuja church,,and very close to the G.O. too,,,,Hypocrates they all are!!!
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by princeparis(m): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2009
Ssshhh, NO QUARRELLING PLEASE !!! This is God's forum
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by princeparis(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2009
@ real truth. We can always blame the devil. RCCG hierachy should check itself before it wreck itself. Too many scandals not good for business.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by REALTRUTH1: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2009
prince paris:

@ real truth. We can always blame the devil. RCCG hierachy should check itself before it wreck itself. Too many scandals not good for business.
They simply don't care about the scandals because Nigerians re becoming ever increasingly gullible!!! Otehrwise if they care,they should have guarded and respond to all the many scandals.When a church because of its target wanna ve churches in every streets,corners and Nations of the world,,,without properly or adequately equiping the pastors to carryout this goal or objective,,,they would continue to have scandals! Its not about the number of parishes or members,,,its rather the quality of members and Pastors ,,,most of the pastors actually needs 2 resign and get Born-Again first b4 preaching to people!
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by PastorAIO: 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2009
REAL TRUTH:

You re even talking about sleeping with any damsel,,,didn't U hear of the seniour Pastor in Abuja who was involved in plane? He had 2 wives without the first wife knowing,,,He was actually meant to be arrested by EFCC shortly b4 his death in plane crash,,it was on the news.He was the one in-charge of the whole Abuja church,,and very close to the G.O. too,,,,Hypocrates they all are!!!

Those evil redeemed church in Abuja, they are the ones that pushed my brother to marry one old mama.  Just because the woman gives them money.  After the marriage fell through it all came out that she had similarly pounced on another young boy the previous year but that one escaped.  Alas their winsh caught my brother.  Did I just say winsh?  Sorry their own no even reach winsh, just pathetic banality.  Anyway they entrapped my brother until the guys eyes opened one day and he too escaped.  

Now I don't expect anyone to be perfect but what I find so nauseating is the way they posture about as if they are so holy and they are perfect and their GO has a hotline to God which is the most ridiculous and mendacious filth that I've ever heard coming out of the cesspit of a church.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by dafidixone(m): 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2009
I don't know if the sacked pastor actually told the truth about himself to RCCG before becoming a Pastor.

On this matter, I feel it in 2 folds.  The GOOD and the BAD.

Talk on the good aspect: Remarrying in this manner for any bible beleiving church leader can be misleading.  It must be condemned.

The bad aspect: The G.O must watch out for unhealthy politics in the RCCG as this may mare the standard of spirituality.  The G.O as far as I am concern is a human being dedicated himself  to God.  We should expect him to be as objective as possible.  I beleive this is what he has done in his own capacity.

However, Daddy should be more sentitive to the spiritual standard of the Pastors under him.  I know it might be difficult if not for the grace of God to oversee such a large organisation as RCCG.

Be vigilant! Be Vigilant!
The sacked Pastor deserve to be sacked because he never play above board.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by Eggyloo: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2009
@ 4 play & qblaze: even Mariam wasnt spared when she murmured against God's servant, Moses. Be careful and stop false tales. Pls be guided cos on THAT DAY u will GIVE ACCOUNT.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by kaydee(m): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2009
REAL TRUTH:

Guy don't join words with people like this,,,otherwise they would make U look like themselves,,,,they would never in their life time look at things objectively or engage their brains in intelligent discussions,,,

The first step to getting help is realizing U need a brain, Ur case is worse than that of a person with Dementia, U're totally brainless and U need help fast because it'll be bad if U die this way, Open a thread and cry for help, A doctor in the house might help U out with a fish's brain,

FBS:

How can you compare

U have a serious case of "Senile Dementia", I can remember telling U to go steal a brain, Even murder cases and armed robbery cases stay years in court for lack of concrete evidence.Start watching Crime TV to know U can be punished for crimes committed as far as 30years back.Even God chill years before punishing so what's the big deal bout the 2years

Must i break ur skull to sink it in that The Pastor was aware of the penalty before re-marrying?It's the price fool, It's just like a foul in the box, Geddit?I know U can't get anything in there because it is a "Tabula rasa", He saw it coming,Pastors want to divorce their wives and re-marry citing him as example.

Finally,U found another numskull like you,i suggest U both borrow a brain and share it,
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by t0kunb0(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2009
I'm very sure G.O was aware directly or indirectly when the pastor was gettin married 2years ago. . . & it probably seemed "MORALLY JUST" considering the fact dat he was young & "wifeless" for over 10years. . . the bad part of the story is that someone's gonna wake up 2mrw if they haven't already & use his example 2 wanna divorce his wife after 15years & xpct an equal percentage of blessing from the G.O & RCCG as a whole

That's where the church needs 2 b consistent & firm. . . . . the christian world can't seem 2 agree on simple things lyk "decent dressing in church" or "uniformity in interpretation of the scripture". . . they surely won't decipher this according so don't allow it @ all

Personally I support him getting married but insist he be removed from the RCCG spot-light. . . irrespctiv undecided
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by FBS: 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2009
kaydee:

U have a serious case of "Senile Dementia", I can remember telling U to go steal a brain, Even murder cases and armed robbery cases stay years in court for lack of concrete evidence.Start watching Crime TV to know U can be punished for crimes committed as far as 30years back.Even God chill years before punishing so what's the big deal bout the 2years

Must i break ur skull to sink it in that The Pastor was aware of the penalty before re-marrying?It's the price fool, It's just like a foul in the box, Geddit?I know U can't get anything in there because it is a "Tabula rasa", He saw it coming,Pastors want to divorce their wives and re-marry citing him as example.

Finally,U found another numskull like you,i suggest U both borrow a brain and share it,
This is beyond my understanding. How can grown-ups (I assume you are one) think this way?
I have nothing against RCCG. Blimey, I used to go there back in Nigeria and have good friends there up till now. The issue at hand (for me as a person) is not about the church per say, my question remains why the wait for 2 years. Certainly the church knew about this.
Why can't the pastor remarry or is the pastor a celebate? Who are we to judge?

What prove have you to show that he knew about this "rule" and if he did, why did the church wait that long?

All the similarities you are trying to bring in are off target.
- Your friend's father married two wives (polygamy)- whereas the pastor has only one (remarried)
- Your friend cheated in 100 level but got caught 4 years later- whereas the pastor got married in the church, officiated and blessed by the church. Never mind the fact that he remained a pastor in the church for 2 years afterwards.
- Now you say CrimeTV is the next thing. - Did the pastor commit any crime?

Sorry, I referred you to a doctor. . .my bad 'cos yours is a lost case.

Did I call you a brainless cow? No you are not. Even a cow is wiser than you are. You should be competing with a dead goldfish and FYI They only remember things for 3 seconds and have basic primal instincts.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by REALTRUTH1: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2009
FBS:

This is beyond my understanding. How can grown-ups (I assume you are one) think this way?
I have nothing against RCCG. Blimey, I used to go there back in Nigeria and have good friends there up till now. The issue at hand (for me as a person) is not about the church per say, my question remains why the wait for 2 years. Certainly the church knew about this.
Why can't the pastor remarry or is the pastor a celebate? Who are we to judge?
What prove have you to show that he knew about this "rule" and if he did, why did the church wait that long?
All the similarities you are trying to bring in are off target.
- Your friend's father married two wives (polygamy)- whereas the pastor has only one (remarried)
- Your friend cheated in 100 level but got caught 4 years later- whereas the pastor got married in the church, officiated and blessed by the church. Never mind the fact that he remained a pastor in the church for 2 years afterwards.
- Now you say CrimeTV is the next thing. - Did the pastor commit any crime?
Sorry, I referred you to a doctor. . .my bad 'cos yours is a lost case.
Did I call you a brainless cow? No you are not. Even a cow is wiser than you are. You should be competing with a dead goldfish and FYI They only remember things for 3 seconds and have basic primal instincts.
Guy I said earlier on; don't join issues with him! Let other commentators like himself take him up. You really don't have to go all the way to prove to him that U re far and more intelligent than him. You could see he also abused me here,,and am certainly not gonna respond to him. He would soon use that same mouth he uses to abuse and insult people to speak in tongues at the Holy Ghost service in RCCG,,,Just let him be,,,its typical of those who worship men of God instead of God!!
Even Jesus Christ who was equal with God,,never usurp or thought it robbery to be equal with God,,,Christianity is actually take a sad tale in Nigeria,,,where churches do not care about the quality of their pastors and members,,,rather its just the quantity and magnitude of people it parades
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by kaydee(m): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2009
What you both need is a miracle,Doctors can't help but God can do something, I'll be praying for the both of you
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by niceandkul: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2009
I am surprised at the way some people talk of Men of God without been careful

For God's sake some of u say things that u dnt know in the name of trying to entertain this forum

Whats your business with men of God, let God judge them for their ways and Keep ur MOUTH SHUT

Its none of your business

Churches have their code of conduct and all Pastors are aware of it.

Some of u will receive Egun if u are not careful

KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND FACE YOUR OWN LIFE

God will judge every1 according to his own works
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by spikedcylinder: 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2009
Na wa o.
As someone pointed out earlier, if this Ighodalo man has been claiming that he was called by God, who are men to de-call him? Or are these same "elders" admitting deceit i.e are they admitting that they (the elders), Ighodalo and the entire church executive council deceived its members by putting a man that wasn't originally called by God on the pulpit?

Besides, is it not this same bible that says all sins are forgiven by God? If the Pastor has indeed sinned by marrying a second wife, can he not ask God for forgiveness and move on with his life? If judgement is to be passed on this man, should it be passed by men or by God? If these laws are indeed in the bible and Elder Redeem and co want to be pedantic about the rules, SHOULD THE RULES NOT BE APPLICABLE TO ALL?!?!? Why punish a Pastor and leave the rest of the congregation? They might as well expel all members found wanting.

Jeebus, these people sha. undecided
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by PastorAIO: 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2009
Please everybody, what is the criteria to be a pastor? Can pastorhood just be revoked like that? Na wa o! Or is it only when Adeboye says you are a pastor that you can be one. It is a wa.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by MrCrackles(m): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2009
FBS:

shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy grin
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by Eaglebabe: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2009
The Pastor is married and he is married if he is sent away or not,it cannot change anything.A woman left her husband for another man and he is being forced to to go and bring her back.If he went and she refused would he die because of a prostitute of a wife.My brother(Pastor) the grace of God is sufficient.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by AIYEKOOTO1: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Na wa o.
As someone pointed out earlier, if this Ighodalo man has been claiming that he was called by God, who are men to de-call him? Or are these same "elders" admitting deceit i.e are they admitting that they (the elders), Ighodalo and the entire church executive council deceived its members by putting a man that wasn't originally called by God on the pulpit?

Besides, is it not this same bible that says all sins are forgiven by God? If the Pastor has indeed sinned by marrying a second wife, can he not ask God for forgiveness and move on with his life? If judgement is to be passed on this man, should it be passed by men or by God? If these laws are indeed in the bible and Elder Redeem and co want to be pedantic about the rules, SHOULD THE RULES NOT BE APPLICABLE TO ALL?!?!? Why punish a Pastor and leave the rest of the congregation? They might as well expel all members found wanting.

Jeebus, these people sha. undecided

God did not kill David on the roof top! neighter did God appear to saul Himself to tell him his kingship(pastorship) was over!, break the rule,leave the office!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by mechris: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2009
I have said this before, God is not arbitrary,He is not a saddist.God has ahuman angle.If a woman walks out of a marriage ,marries another man and have had kidz for him, its illogical and unreasonable for the former husband to remain single. The woman has not just committed tornication,she is settled and running another home.Ten years down the line the man ,now a pastor is sacked for a re marriage that is already two years old.He has been pastoring the same church until now when it dawns on the elders,then the G.O that this is wrong [according to church rule]not the bible 's position.Adeboye seem to have succumed to leadership by consesus which to me is weak and indicisive. They have also done considerable damage to Itua's person.Its ironic how we claim to be soul winners but equally ruin a lot of them. The church is wrong period!! what ever informed that, sentiment, tribal, doctrine, i rather not get involved in that.
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by anonimi: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2009
Sonye (in bed),
yes it is darling. its adultery, which is of course a sin. i didn't write it. its all in the good book called the bible. being a pastor is not that easy. there are so many things you have to abide by. and you have to live your life as an example for others to learn.

i guess that does not include Thou shalt not steal since Daddy GO is reciving stolen goods/money from his main members/donors.
Any comments?
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by Abuzola(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2009
The Bible is strictly against divorce, can you see why the christians are just bunch of fraud. Even christianity is an invented name 5 centuries after the demise of the disciples.
Ladies and gent, can you see why Islam is rigid and accord, neat and faraway from adulteration. Come to Islam and see how light glows
Re: Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2009
[quote]My friend's dad married the second wife and till he died,he was given a sit @ the back of the church despite the fact he owns the building where the church is erected and responsible for almost all the stuffs in church financially.That's Seven Day Adventist Church for you.[/quoTE]

In the Catholic church also, if a man marries a second wife, he's banned from holy communion.

And divorce isnt allowed either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Think I'm Losing My Belief / Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Is It A Sin For Married People To Watch Porn? Some Pastors Said No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.