Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) (55601 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Zaria, Puts His Hands Inside Her Vagina / 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) / Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Mosb(m): 5:41pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by harbeordune(f): 5:42pm On May 15, 2016
The heart of a man is desperately wicked, who can know it?

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Alpharezz(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2016
They should just hang this animal.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by eldoradoxx: 5:43pm On May 15, 2016
This is repulsive. The time to make defilement of infants a capital offense in Nigeria has arrived.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Nawa4nl: 5:44pm On May 15, 2016
Nice one Pastor following in the foot steps of moahmmed

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by tchijay: 5:44pm On May 15, 2016
as stated earlier ,endtime pastor..... instead of criticizing the question should be , how do we stop did from happening over again... its getting too common
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Phemostiga(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2016
Oh GOD arise and deliver us from the spirit of mistake and error ijn
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by afanide: 5:46pm On May 15, 2016
This guy is a native Doctor and NOT a pastor......

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by JuanJO(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2016
fake pastors, some do more abomination to this
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:47pm On May 15, 2016
If I talk now them go say "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm"
Anyway, El-Rufai over to you.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by geesilver(m): 5:47pm On May 15, 2016
Pastors of nowadays be like.............
He needed to be castrated. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by YourFatherYansh: 5:48pm On May 15, 2016
To the moderators , OP that are always quick to post anytin lyk diz topic on front page...my username is dedicated 2 u guyz.
To the people dat commit such in d name of pastor's....hmmm....
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by praise010(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2016
That tribe again! They never disappoint.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by baruten67(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2016
end time pastor
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by ever811(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2016
dre11:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/desecration-pastor-defiles-7-yr-old-pastor’s-daughter-on-church-altar

I don't y I this pastors so much
dre11:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/desecration-pastor-defiles-7-yr-old-pastor’s-daughter-on-church-altar

I don't y I this pastors so much
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by falseman(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2016

“On Monday May 9, I was in my church premises when she came with her brother. The girl went to lay on the rug on the altar and told her brother that her private part was itching, asking him to come and lay on her. They used to play on the rug before then.

I went near them to ask what was wrong with her. I had to use my hand to help her scratch her private part. After that, the girl said: “Daddy Dayspring, come and lay on me also. When I moved nearer, I could not do anything with her; I did not insert my joystick in her vagina.

“What happened next was that I brought my joystick out but I could not penetrate her because her vagina was tight. My intention was to touch her, not to damage her. When I saw that her vagina was very tight, I withdrew my joystick and left. There was no blood at that time. I don’t know how blood came out of her.”
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by mkoabiola: 5:51pm On May 15, 2016
Nawa oooo
Stories like ds makes u speechless
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by vanvick247(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2016
Bring the holy cane sharply. Verily verily I say this "endtime pastor" deserves 100 strokes of the holy cane to reset him brain.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by 41lady(m): 5:52pm On May 15, 2016
They should cut off the stick drive or is it joystick u guys call it so that he will not repeat it to another child agian, he is 65year doesn't need it again by the way, if allow he will use it to missbehave.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by pweetychyka(f): 5:54pm On May 15, 2016
Pastors kwa?

Not all serving in d ministry r called by God!
God save our lil gals from d hands of every paedophiles out dere n even dose calling demselves pastors!

Before I forget, dat idiot should be castrated...
Moreover, his lies are not well composed!
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2016
This is very sad na! Touching and molesting a very minor. Some old men are so wicked. So this yeye baba nor know where olosho dey abi?
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by yungdamaz(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2016
How can a self acclaimed pastor utter such gibberish....u dnt knw how blood came out my foot
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by lomprico(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2016
D jazz don set!
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by emvico(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2016
A 62 years old fool, torchlighting a 7 years old girl internet cheesy end time pastor indeed cheesy
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Umamman(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2016
Man of GOD ur broda SENATOR YARIMA married 12yrs old gal but u r busy defiling old gal.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Kheddy(m): 5:56pm On May 15, 2016
Evuls, He should be hanged. . . .I rest my case
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by lomprico(m): 5:56pm On May 15, 2016
sbashir10:
Mehn konji na bastard, na thunder ⚡ go fire 🔥 that evil 😈 man
No b konji na juju
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Dobxy(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2016
omoyemirally:
I know what I will be reading is ''end time pastor'' no muslim will come here to attack christianity,but for christian, dey insult islam cos of one person. World of hypocrisy

Nice one....very objective,

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Ngoziada592: 5:58pm On May 15, 2016
What an evil man, police make sure you do your job this time o angry
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 15, 2016
omoyemirally:
I know what I will be reading is ''end time pastor'' no muslim will come here to attack christianity,but for christian, dey insult islam cos of one person. World of hypocrisy

Thank you. Well said. I thought I'm d only one that noticed that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess / Nigerian Man Goes Mad In Malaysia, Strips Unclad, As Juju Fails (Video) / 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.