Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) (55589 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Zaria, Puts His Hands Inside Her Vagina / 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) / Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by urchfem(f): 6:02pm On May 15, 2016
Why is his face covered? They should have exposed his shameless face for the world to see. This Christian race its only God that knows his true followers
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Owode1: 6:03pm On May 15, 2016
Where are all the name checkers association?
If it were drugs related crime my Yoruba brothers would have descended on the Ibo's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by alowonle02(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2016
So pathetic, am short of comment. Where can we fine a true man of God if not man of Saytan. May Almighty God forgive you.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by flokii: 6:04pm On May 15, 2016
Too bad.. O ko damage idi omo olomo danu

I'd suggest they hang him.. Pastor or not
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:04pm On May 15, 2016
When I see stories like this, I start wishing I am the cop in charge of the case, chai! The things I will do to the culprits.

Just negodu the nonsense he is spewing, you helped her scratch her vagina, like how daft is this hediot? And as for her parents, blood was coming out of your child's private part and you didn't think to ask her questions, someone else had to do your job for you, you people are failures, rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by alowonle02(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2016
So pathetic, am short of comment. Where can we fine a true man of God if not man of Saytan. May Almighty God forgive you. Dirty things
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 15, 2016
people in that part of the country and evil are like bread and butter smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by fabfunmi(f): 6:07pm On May 15, 2016
pastorAm not surprised @ all
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by bamikole07(m): 6:07pm On May 15, 2016
End time Pastor
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 6:07pm On May 15, 2016
sukkot:
dayum nigga. on the church altar tho ? shocked

this demon needs to be exorcised with holy ghost fire and koboko
l tell yah, so sad to read stories like this, if konji hold am why dont he go to jezebels daughters and satisfy himself angry angry
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:08pm On May 15, 2016
And why in lucifer's name do they protect s€x offenders in Nigeria? Why cover his face instead of pasting it all over the place to shame the beast and warn others?

This loser will walk away after being bailed only to rape another innocent child, nigeria is a joke, smh.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by ikupakuti(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2016
VanBommel:
END TIME PASTOR!!! Let them insert broom in the middle of his peeniis

And break it halfway in...and then remove the outer part with the other half stucked in

...when its time to urinate...he‘ll wish he was never born
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 15, 2016
am the Enugu state coordinator of Namecheckers association.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by jasysandra(f): 6:12pm On May 15, 2016
I concur.Totally End Time
Nickymezor:
END TYM PASTORS ALWAYS DOING END TYM DEEDS... My God, wat joy do these randy men derive frm violating ppl/ minors... They re truly sick in head oo.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by babadee1(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2016
petux:
the way konji is attacking some pastors now ehn...in wizkid voice ** i cant explain ehhhhehhhehh**

Having sex with a prepubescent child has nothing to do with "konji". It's a very destructive mental illness called paedophilia. That useless old man so called pastor had access to plenty of cheap grown up prostitutes but instead chose to defile an innocent child. He deserves no mercy.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by kaboninc(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
And why in lucifer's name do they protect s€x offenders in Nigeria? Why cover his face instead of pasting it all over the place to shame the beast and warn others?

This loser will walk away after being bailed only to rape another innocent child, nigeria is a joke, smh.

Warapun?
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Fkhalifa(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2016
Christian pastors and sexuality/rape cases is sure to surface once a week..

How many would we claim they aren't called to do the ministry?
It's high time y'all think deep, its getting too rampant
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by sukkot: 6:16pm On May 15, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l tell yah, so sad to read stories like this, if konji hold am why dont he go to jezebels daughters and satisfy himself angry angry
Lolz jezebel. i dont even think its konji. maybe its ritual tinz. yanno. then again maybe its just konji. who knows what the motive of these demons are lolzz. na only dem sabi grin
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by wtfCode: 6:25pm On May 15, 2016
**checking names** ooOHOoo, i talk am...this pple abi tribe will neva stop raping. Here we go again with rape news!! Always disgracing this amalgamated country!
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by tartar9(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2016
yavweh will be so proud.He should have done it while she was six months old to make yavweh happier;
"Have you saved all the women alive? Kill every male among the little
ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with
him.
But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying
with him, keep alive for yourselves."
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by DExplorer1: 6:30pm On May 15, 2016
omoyemirally:
I know what I will be reading is ''end time pastor'' no muslim will come here to attack christianity,but for christian, dey insult islam cos of one person. World of hypocrisy
You're one of them.
How do know a Muslim moniker and a Christian one?
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by habbhey: 6:31pm On May 15, 2016
Let dm jst implement ds life imprisonmnt of a penalty for one rapist.Jst one scape goat.Ds is becoming unbecoming.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:34pm On May 15, 2016
kaboninc:

Warapun?
What happened where?
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by DExplorer1: 6:35pm On May 15, 2016
In as much as I condemn this barbaric act, I'm yet to see where ALTAR was mentioned in the article.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by walemadu: 6:36pm On May 15, 2016
I like the way nairaland mods take time to post this news on Sundays. jealousy no go kill una Christianity is the best and the world can see that. show us the fruits of ur fake man made religion that has so confused u people and make the world worse off. I know u hate the progress the church is making and whether u people at nairaland like it or not Jesus Christ remains Lord!
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by symbianDON(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2016
daddy day spring your name go soon turn to daddy prison spring. ashawo somebody
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by kaboninc(m): 6:43pm On May 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
What happened where?

Wondering where you kept my reply....

Trust you are well
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by stinechykee: 6:48pm On May 15, 2016
Yorobers,Yorobers,Yorobers,how many times did I called your God forsaking tribe that is full of raping to minors here and their.Its a shameful thing that raping a minors has been an occuring thing by not only common men but even so called Men of God and Kabiesi.Are we talking about ritual activities in Yoruba region that one na is alarming.Yorobers don't deserve to live among the living talkless of staying in one Nigeria with Igbos.Tufiakwa aru kwa nwa na azu!!!
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by neocortex: 6:53pm On May 15, 2016
omoyemirally:
I know what I will be reading is ''end time pastor'' no muslim will come here to attack christianity.But for christians, dey insult Islam cos of one person. World of hypocrisy

You won't blame them, Islam claim to be the complete way of life,
so whatever an adherent does it is safe and logical to blame Islam.
e.g if a muslim marries an underage girl, will I be wrong if I blame Islam for that ?
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by phildon: 6:53pm On May 15, 2016
I ran here to check if the rapist is a northern Muslim. Oh! So there are peodophiles among the southern Christians? Mtcheeeew!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja / Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.