Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) (55590 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Zaria, Puts His Hands Inside Her Vagina / 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) / Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Kherry: 9:02pm On May 15, 2016
End tym pastor,make dem castrate d he goat
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by QueenEKAMMA(f): 9:10pm On May 15, 2016
THIS IS SO SO INHUMAN. WHAT JOY WIL THIS ENDTIME PASTOR DERIVE FROM A 7YRS OLD CHILD AND HIS FRIEND'S DAUGHTER. HMMMMMMMMMMMM. I TIER OOOO.IS SO SHAMEFUL . JUST IMAGINE THE RUBBISH HE SAID. 'I wanted to scratch for her. she ask me to come and lay on top' gosh. EVIL MAN
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by CioAngels(f): 9:11pm On May 15, 2016
People will now say God said we should not judge. Imagine pastor doing this to his granddaugher, his word. People, stop running to pastors becos your life is not in pastor's hands. I ask, are they able to pray for themselves? No. I hope he did not clean the child with cloth for ritual purpose.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2016
Shameless man what a disgrace to his church fold
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by EreluY(f): 9:19pm On May 15, 2016
[size=18pt]This man, by his own uncoerced admission, is culpable and should either face the death penalty or life imprisonment. No more, no less.[/size]
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by ipreach: 9:22pm On May 15, 2016
That man should be sentence to death for child molestation
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Dapsin2901: 9:23pm On May 15, 2016
Omg pastor name no get pride again why why
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by matrix199(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2016
And God watched on as his supposed servant defiled a minor in his presence?

But this same God was quick to strike Uzzah dead. Yet, he allowed such wicked act to go on.

If he could watch on and did nothing to avert this wickedness, then logically, he doesn't answer any gaddamn prayer!

Many have heads, but the heads are serving the function of a liver!

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by franklin542(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2016
why many pastors fall is bcs they see themselves as super men. Jesus the master prayed for peter bcs d devil want to have him. many don't know d moves of the enemy.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by alhabie(m): 9:39pm On May 15, 2016
so sad...
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by phlemzy: 9:44pm On May 15, 2016
But what has the world turn to in recent time. Every week, there must be a rape case in the news. One would think that the worse has been heard, not mowing that another would happen soon that will keep ones mouth ajar. Something really need to be done to guide against this frequent trend.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by brojoshua: 9:49pm On May 15, 2016
How many rapists have been sentenced to prison say in the last 3 years or what punishment did Nigeria write down for rapists? I have heard so many cases of rape in the country say in last 2 years but I have not heard many of the rapists convicted and sentenced accordingly. Justice and the justice system in Nigeria are as good as dead, and the present government itself is unjust for there is no true justice in the land and an unjust government and governments and society are as good as dead. And where there is no justice God Himself will be angry against such a people and will be troubling them and they will never know peace unless they repent from their sins of injustice in all things. Righteousness, justice, mercy and truth exalt a nation but sin is the cause of their many troubles. For example there are many looters and thieves, rapists, kidnappers, murderers and so on in this country to whom the government has not done anything, they are not being prosecuted and sentenced. They even let many go free, many secured bail and are released and that will be the end of the case leaving them unpunished and sending them back into the society. How will God be pleased and happy with us when the wicked are not judged and punished, how will thy people see the punishment of the wicked and learn and fear, and how will the other criminals be warned and how will criminals and criminality not be increasing, if this q how we treat crimes and do justice in Nigeria? If this is how we continue in this country then let us forget that God will help to solve our many problems and let us be prepare for more woes troubles.
But now let all who are wicked in Nigeria, the leaders,judges, the followers, great and lowly, illiterate and the educated ones turn from their wicked ways that God may then have mercy on us and heal our land. Thank you.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by BetaThings: 10:06pm On May 15, 2016
Owode1:
Where are all the name checkers association?
If it were drugs related crime my Yoruba brothers would have descended on the Ibo's
Were the culprit named Ibrahim, they would have descended on Islam

The propaganda is based on a simple rule
When a pastor offends, blame "endtime pastor"
When an ordinary Muslim offends, blame Islam

Whenever a Christian rails against Islam, you can be certain it is not out of concern for the victim of the offence
But to exploit the opportunity to tarnish Islam

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by banme1(m): 10:40pm On May 15, 2016
Pastor ojo. From where pls.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by AnanseK(m): 10:43pm On May 15, 2016
PASTORS and RAPE

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by abubkhr: 12:32am On May 16, 2016
Northerners again kaiiiii
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Nobody: 12:53am On May 16, 2016
Many can read, few can deduce logically.

That's your case, bro.

neocortex:

You won't blame them, Islam claim to be the complete way of life,
so whatever an adherent does it is safe and logical to blame Islam.
e.g if a muslim marries an underage girl, will I be wrong if I blame Islam for that ?
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Nobody: 1:02am On May 16, 2016
And it's obvious you are of the other religions or religionless. So typical.

pweetylivia:
Its so obvious both of you are Muslims. Monkey dey sleep, trouble dey wake am. Okay o
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Nobody: 1:11am On May 16, 2016
I wonder how and why all these religious bigots and tribalistic educated people won't see this your comment and reevaluate their lives cos tomorrow there could be a thread on terrorism, rape, abduction etc and you'd still see them blaming religions and tribes. They never learn...

urchfem:
What's with the religion defence here??Yoruba, Igbo or whatever tribe, Islam or Christian, the man who committed the crime is a human being, he is a MAN first before being a pastor, let's not forget that... even if it was a Muslim who committed the crime. He is first a MAN before becoming an Alfa. let's stop this religion defense bikko.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by BetaThings: 3:29am On May 16, 2016
pweetylivia:
You just want to look for trouble. Who is bringing islam into this matter
What trouble?
She is pointing out hypocrisy
She is just saying bring Christianity into the action of a pastor the way you bring Islam into the actions of Muslims

Seriously, why would a God-ordered religion, be so insecure as to shield itself from the actions of followers while ascribing religious beliefs to the actions of the adherents of other faiths
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by BetaThings: 3:31am On May 16, 2016
neocortex:

You won't blame them, Islam claim to be the complete way of life,
so whatever an adherent does it is safe and logical to blame Islam.
e.g if a muslim marries an underage girl, will I be wrong if I blame Islam for that ?

So what is Christianity? a cult?
So what informs the actions of Christians
Voodoo beliefs?
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by emmusay(m): 5:28am On May 16, 2016
It happens with a pastor and they blame it on the pastor.... when it happens to an imam or an Alfa they blame it on the religion. Very unfair and irrational!!!
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Nobody: 5:32am On May 16, 2016
loomer:
Make una leave me and that man for boxing ring just 5mins biko.

Lol!
What would you do?
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Taiwo20(m): 5:54am On May 16, 2016
All this horrible news about rape especially minor.
Cut off his kini and send him to jail
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by RillJ(m): 6:28am On May 16, 2016
He was never and will never be a Pastor!
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by loomer: 6:40am On May 16, 2016
Mushriqun:

Lol!
What would you do?

The beating no go get part 2
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by teegrams(m): 7:14am On May 16, 2016
konji pastor
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 16, 2016
loomer:

The besting no go get part 2

You wanna beat person papa!
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by kenoma14: 11:42am On May 16, 2016
He is a mad man,pls don't call him Pastor o,na wizard
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by MeAboki(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2016
Pastor rape pastor 7yr old pickin - Ben Bruce, FFK, Tunde Bakare make una come oOh!, see another case wey wor wor pass yunusa/Ese for una doorstep. Waiting for your comments.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by loomer: 4:35pm On May 16, 2016
Mushriqun:

You wanna beat person papa!

As the person papa no gree get sense nko?
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 16, 2016
queenfav:
What is it with pastors and rap.e?This is one of the reasons why i don't bother wasting my sunday morning in church,to have one hypocrite preach to me when he acts worse than the devil in secret.#team stay at home,pray fervently to God and read your Bible,I am the best prophet over my life!
Way to go girl. smiley Just one step from being agnostic/atheist. Welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady / Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.