Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) (55591 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Zaria, Puts His Hands Inside Her Vagina / 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) / Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Sunofgod(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2016
Just here to check names.....again not too surprised with what i see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by stinechykee: 6:58pm On May 15, 2016
This is exactly Igbos don't trust any Yorobers that calls themselves Christiians and same thing whith Housa/Fulanis that are muslims they don't regard their Yorober counterpart as the true muslims.Where are those Zombie tribe called Yorobers that always call Igbos baby factory or IPOD? Let them come out and talk.Evil tribe.I don't care if the moderator of this forum ban me again but truth they said is always bitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by deluxegift(f): 7:01pm On May 15, 2016
lol @ 'I had to use my hand to help her scratch her private part, dady dayspring CE and lay on me' .......story for amadioha
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by pweetylivia(f): 7:01pm On May 15, 2016
omoyemirally:
I know what I will be reading is ''end time pastor'' no muslim will come here to attack christianity.But for christians, dey insult Islam cos of one person. World of hypocrisy
You just want to look for trouble. Who is bringing islam into this matter
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Abrakhan: 7:03pm On May 15, 2016
dre11:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/desecration-pastor-defiles-7-yr-old-pastor’s-daughter-on-church-altar

Most of the Pastors nowadays Na ⚡⚡ go fire them.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by stinechykee: 7:04pm On May 15, 2016
phildon:
I ran here to check if the rapist is a northern Muslim. Oh! So there are peodophiles among the southern Christians? Mtcheeeew!!!
No there is no paedophile among the Southern Christian but only in South West.Yorobers and atrocities are like bread and butter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 7:05pm On May 15, 2016
sukkot:
Lolz jezebel. i dont even think its konji. maybe its ritual tinz. yanno. then again maybe its just konji. who knows what the motive of these demons are lolzz. na only dem sabi grin
He should be flogged with cane laden with hot pepper and all the demons driven out of his flesh and from there to rehab / jail to drink garri cool
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 7:09pm On May 15, 2016
kaboninc:

Wondering where you kept my reply....

Trust you are well
Oh! Okay.

I'm aight.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by drugzdavirus: 7:12pm On May 15, 2016
Such a person is not a pastor jare
We
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 7:21pm On May 15, 2016
Why arrest him?

When you can just kill him yourself
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by comradeson: 7:22pm On May 15, 2016
dre11:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/desecration-pastor-defiles-7-yr-old-pastor’s-daughter-on-church-altar

This man is a bastard.You brought your joystick out but did not lay with her.Bastard!!!

You will rot in jail.Bastard!!!!
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by mamawin(f): 7:24pm On May 15, 2016
cbnileowo42:
Pastor.ka da fun yin...lala..u loh go church ni.....mah snoke my ota weed
ma sepe o, eyi ti o she yen aro a ro mo
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by mamawin(f): 7:27pm On May 15, 2016
stinechykee:
No there is no paedophile among the Southern Christian but only in South West.Yorobers and atrocities are like bread and butter
it was Yoruba youths that were raping old women in the south eastern part of ds country not quite long ago,abi? kontinuuu
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 15, 2016
Come to think of it , what's the meaning of pastor anyways?
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by MADrator: 7:30pm On May 15, 2016
omoyemirally:
I know what I will be reading is ''end time pastor'' no muslim will come here to attack christianity.But for christians, dey insult Islam cos of one person. World of hypocrisy

Same as if it was a drug thread, over 80 tribalistic goats will bring out their tribal fangs... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by MADrator: 7:37pm On May 15, 2016
mamawin:
it was Yoruba youths that were raping old women in the south eastern part of ds country not quite long ago,abi? kontinuuu

Why getting all worked up now? Go to drug threads and see how your people desecrate everywhere with tribalistic comments. What is good for the goose...
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by eitsei(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2016
pweetylivia:
You just want to look for trouble. Who is bringing islam into this matter
what trouble? She's just saying her mind which is obvious, I'm sure if it perpetrator was a Muslim you would be among the people who would blame it on Islam and not on the man.... I know before the end of this week another story will come to the front page with same issue like this and that time the perpetrator will be a Muslim to balance the whole thing and you will see how people will react to it..

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by janice321: 7:48pm On May 15, 2016
Hmmmmm I dey fear pastor wey dey use okada!!!!
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by pweetylivia(f): 7:57pm On May 15, 2016
eitsei:
what trouble? She's just saying her mind which is obvious, I'm sure if it perpetrator was a Muslim you would be among the people who would blame it on Islam and not on the man.... I know before the end of this week another story will come to the front page with same issue like this and that time the perpetrator will be a Muslim to balance the whole thing and you will see how people will react to it..
Its so obvious both of you are Muslims. Monkey dey sleep, trouble dey wake am. Okay o
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 7:58pm On May 15, 2016
Some hediots will still be calling him pastor and also continue to attend his shrine called church.

Born again my foot
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by anyicash(m): 8:04pm On May 15, 2016
pastors causing more harm than good.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by eitsei(m): 8:10pm On May 15, 2016
pweetylivia:
Its so obvious both of you are Muslims. Monkey dey sleep, trouble dey wake am. Okay o
yes, we are Muslims and because we are Muslims we should not speak our minds again abi?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by klax(m): 8:17pm On May 15, 2016
Horrible. The most annoying thing now is you will be seen some people begging her parent and say it's devil that is Nigeria normal language when done evil before you know it the victim will just say oh God will judge or the beggars who came to beg will be quoting like "oh God is a forgiven" so forgive or in the book of so and so bible says "don't revenge"

This he goat need beating and his testicles must be rupture immediately with no mercy.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by ugosinachyy19: 8:23pm On May 15, 2016
“On Monday May 9, I was in my church premises when she came with her brother. The girl went to lay on the rug on the altar and told her brother that her private part was itching, asking him to come and lay on her. They used to play on the rug before then. I went near them to ask what was wrong with her. I had to use my hand to help her scratch her private part. After that, the girl said: “Daddy Dayspring, come and lay on me also. When I moved nearer, I could not do anything with her; I did not insert my joystick in her vagina. “What happened next was that I brought my joystick out but I could not penetrate her because her vagina was tight. My intention was to touch her, not to damage her. When I saw that her vagina was very tight, I withdrew my joystick and left. There was no blood at that time. I don’t know how blood came out of her.” You dey tell smaller children abi
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:24pm On May 15, 2016
Dogs in human clothing.

Even animals seem to have more shame and self control than some humans.

He should be castrated with hot iron.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by egopersonified(f): 8:25pm On May 15, 2016
At this rate, tying your daughter to your waist is the best option these days. Pastor, your grand daughter's mate fa, I am really getting afraid of these 60 to 80 year old men. Please get a sex life and leave these kids alone.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by blackjah(m): 8:26pm On May 15, 2016
is the pastor dead? court should sentence the man to death by public youth beating
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by vinceton: 8:29pm On May 15, 2016
This is terrible . can u imagine!
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by queenfav(f): 8:37pm On May 15, 2016
What is it with pastors and rap.e?This is one of the reasons why i don't bother wasting my sunday morning in church,to have one hypocrite preach to me when he acts worse than the devil in secret.#team stay at home,pray fervently to God and read your Bible,I am the best prophet over my life!

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by urchfem(f): 8:40pm On May 15, 2016
What's with the religion defence here??Yoruba, Igbo or whatever tribe, Islam or Christian, the man who committed the crime is a human being, he is a MAN first before being a pastor, let's not forget that... even if it was a Muslim who committed the crime. He is first a MAN before becoming an Alfa. let's stop this religion defense bikko.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by Juan73(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2016
[/color][color=#770077]Yellow Bar pple
Re: Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) by okonta12: 8:56pm On May 15, 2016
Chei!This man monster must b tame by fire or by force cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady / Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) / Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.