Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou (6228 Views)

“girls Stop Messing Around With A Nigga That Got A Girl Already" — Nigerian Lady / It is not Gay when guys suck Diks / Is This A Nigga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by obontami2: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin I think you "sleepy" because you dont wanna tell me.Fine.
.....❤but I need something else ta call you, I can't say"obon" anymore.So what?

i think santana will be fine smiley
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
obontami2:

i think santana will be fine smiley
…❤OK. Tana it is grin you still "sleepy"?
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by obontami2: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
…❤OK. Tana it is grin you still "sleepy"?

not tana but santana

infact im yawning now cheesy
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
obontami2:

not tana but santana

infact im yawning now cheesy
...❤nope it's gonna be,tana tongue
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin I think you "sleepy" because you dont wanna tell me.Fine.
.....❤but I need something else ta call you, I can't say"obon" anymore.So what?

You call him Obon or yer forget it angry
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
biodunpro:
Do I in any way look gay cause I get this alot and besides its irritating and annoying when I hear that.

yhu gay as Bleep,this attention seeking,needy ,soft attitude of yhurz is probably what niggas observe n think yhu gay,no straight /truly straight nigga would do what yhu just did,am pretty sure yhur a fashion diva and fancy yhurself a metrosexual in the name of been fresh/classy. yhu shud know most niggas obsessed with their looks, hell bent on looking cute ,fresh are the gay ass niggas. check yhur lifestyle am pretty sure yhu refer to yhurself as beautiful, probably on social media, got one nigga like that ,always taking pictures, referring to himself as cute,fresh ,beautiful blah blah blah,when the gays started to approach, dude started screaming he ain't gay n blocking their asses on social media.

this same nigga, has felt my dick and patted my ass " I simply ignored it back then".

this same nigga has stripped to his boxers and literally gave me a lap dance, before the invention of Nicki minaj,this dude has made his ass clapped for me,lay down on the bed ,and waiting for his fada to make a move,I just took my laptop and left, the room " after all na need for speed ,I say make him help me play,am not good with games".

this same nigga, an older friend looked him over and out of the blues said " peter are yhu sure yhur not gay?." to his face.

its important to note this nigga is not effeminate or feminine in any way,his a butch ass nigga,the bro bro vibing,dope,loud, Gemini type.

my point is been gay extends beyond the looks and laying another man on the bed.
there is something called GAY tendencies, yhu MIT not be gay,like in the case of my friend, but posses huge gay tendencies that probably yhur mates dont see but the gays do,most gay tendencies are embedded in the lifestyle of a nigga eg a dude crazy obsessed with his looks,and obviously what yhu just did.

truth is gay tendencies have a root in a persons sexual curiosity, like in the case of my niggaz, he ain't gay but definitely curious, he felt I was the shortest cut to satisfying his curiosity .
there is no such thing as looking gay, but there is such a thing as obviously gay ,brother no straight dude would do what yhu just did

let's assume yhu think yhu look gay and yhu find the attention irritating, wouldn't posting yhur pics on Nairaland make it worse,asin gaining yhu more gay admirers.

well sha chill yhu dnt look gay but yhuve got the potential "tendencies". even I can tell from this angle,I wonder what gay niggaz in real life would think.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Babzilla:

You call him Obon or yer forget it angry
...°•❤ I have renamed him tana!
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by croSStodds(m): 12:13am On Jun 30, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Ete se a ri bi ponmo kika bai undecided
Lwkmd!!! grin grin grin ponmo kika ko,Eja yiyan ni.
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 30, 2016
chalantmike:

yhu gay as Bleep,this attention seeking,needy ,soft attitude of yhurz is probably what niggas observe n think yhu gay,no straight /truly straight nigga would do what yhu just did,am pretty sure yhur a fashion diva and fancy yhurself a metrosexual in the name of been fresh/classy. yhu shud know most niggas obsessed with their looks, hell bent on looking cute ,fresh are the gay ass niggas. check yhur lifestyle am pretty sure yhu refer to yhurself as beautiful, probably on social media, got one nigga like that ,always taking pictures, referring to himself as cute,fresh ,beautiful blah blah blah,when the gays started to approach, dude started screaming he ain't gay n blocking their asses on social media.

this same nigga, has felt my dick and patted my ass " I simply ignored it back then".

this same nigga has stripped to his boxers and literally gave me a lap dance, before the invention of Nicki minaj,this dude has made his ass clapped for me,lay down on the bed ,and waiting for his fada to make a move,I just took my laptop and left, the room " after all na need for speed ,I say make him help me play,am not good with games".

this same nigga, an older friend looked him over and out of the blues said " peter are yhu sure yhur not gay?." to his face.

its important to note this nigga is not effeminate or feminine in any way,his a butch ass nigga,the bro bro vibing,dope,loud, Gemini type.

my point is been gay extends beyond the looks and laying another man on the bed.
there is something called GAY tendencies, yhu MIT not be gay,like in the case of my friend, but posses huge gay tendencies that probably yhur mates dont see but the gays do,most gay tendencies are embedded in the lifestyle of a nigga eg a dude crazy obsessed with his looks,and obviously what yhu just did.

truth is gay tendencies have a root in a persons sexual curiosity, like in the case of my niggaz, he ain't gay but definitely curious, he felt I was the shortest cut to satisfying his curiosity .
there is no such thing as looking gay, but there is such a thing as obviously gay ,brother no straight dude would do what yhu just did

let's assume yhu think yhu look gay and yhu find the attention irritating, wouldn't posting yhur pics on Nairaland make it worse,asin gaining yhu more gay admirers.

well sha chill yhu dnt look gay but yhuve got the potential "tendencies". even I can tell from this angle,I wonder what gay niggaz in real life would think.

jesus, You should open a college of homosexual studies, n shame on U Chalant..

1 Like

Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Topestbilly(m): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2016
cruzita:
we don see your pic ,u fine well well

Lol.. na u get d msg.
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 30, 2016
biodunpro:
Do I in any way look gay cause I get this alot and besides its irritating and annoying when I hear that.

Ok, you've been noticed
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 30, 2016
ChykePryor:

jesus, You should open a college of homosexual studies, n shame on U Chalant..
I know rit !. I bore easy ,shit is not worth it.
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Hey! you wont call him that angry
Tana means earthworm around here
You will call him Obontami like everyone else.
and you wont make him a sissy boy. angry angry angry
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Babzilla:

Hey! you wont call him that angry
Tana means earthworm around here
You will call him Obontami like everyone else.
and you wont make him a sissy boy. angry angry angry
...❤I'll call him whatever I want angry and he won't be a "sissy boy"
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
...❤I'll call him whatever I want angry and he won't be a "sissy boy"
.Darn straight he wont be
We will make sure of that angry angry angry
Just stay away while we do our thing
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Babzilla:

.Darn straight he wont be
We will make sure of that angry angry angry
Just stay away while we do our thing
…❤you can't boss me angry
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
…❤you can't boss me angry
Look who's talking. You try bossing Obontami all the time angry
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Babzilla:

Look who's talking. You try bossing Obontami all the time angry
....❤ I don't boss him
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
....❤ I don't boss him
.Ure as stubborn as a mule Jeez!
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by LordOfNaira: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
....❤ I don't boss him

Kisses her, collects the staff of authority from her and disappears into the council hall with his large entourage.
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Kisses her, collects the staff of authority from her and disappears into the council hall with his large entourage.
...°Hi to you too. smiley.....❤ you have a unique way of greeting me.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by obontami2: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Babzilla:
.Darn straight he wont be We will make sure of that angry angry angry Just stay away while we do our thing
i think miss puff puff is annoying as hell on this thread angry

bro lets go to our ashewo beer palour thats where the fun is cheesy
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by LordOfNaira: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
...°Hi to you too. smiley.....❤ you have a unique way of greeting me.

Well, I have seven Queens who sit on either side of me while I sit in judgement over Nairaland and Nairalanders.

You are one of the Queens. But you are not just my Queen. You are the Queen of my heart. The code of love is a complexity that defies logic, hence, the uniqueness.
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Well, I have seven Queens who sit on either side of me while I sit in judgement over Nairaland and Nairalanders.

You are one of the Queens. But you are not just my Queen. You are the Queen of my heart. The code of love is a complexity that defies logic, hence, the uniqueness.
..❤I told you I'm king angry ....and will not be 1 of yer many!
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by LordOfNaira: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
..❤I told you I'm king angry ....and will not be 1 of yer many!

Alright, I understand and appreciate your jealousy. But as Lord, it is customary that I marry as many wives as possible. But 'cos I love you with my life, I am, this day, divorcing the other Queens.
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Alright, I understand and appreciate your jealousy. But as Lord, it is customary that I marry as many wives as possible. But 'cos I love you with my life, I am, this day, divorcing the other Queens.
cry you make me so happy . ...❤
Re: Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou by LordOfNaira: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
cry you make me so happy . ...❤

And I will ensure that I always strive to make you happy, my love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. What Is This World Turning Into? / This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy / I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.