Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,483 members, 7,861,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

I Need your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need your Advice (1346 Views)

Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her / Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need your Advice by lekpaciouse(f): 5:38pm On May 15, 2016
Please advice is what I need,I am a working class lady approaching 30,i have no partner for now after breaking up with my X,the only responsible guy that have ever ask me out ever since I broke up with my X happens to be the guy who show me way on how to get the job I am today,though have not seen him 2 years now,but I was surprise when he called and told me that he loves me,that he want us to build a serious relationship,he called,chat,text msg me everyday,please how do I go about it the first day we are going to met?what is the right word to use for him?and the character to poses?please I know many will give a favorable reply why some will insult me,i don't care
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 15, 2016
You know him better than we do. There's no harm in trying but do it with an uncommon sense. Just be yourself and don't be desperate.
Re: I Need your Advice by Kondomatic(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2016
An arab in a job interview.

Man: What's your name?
Arab: Saq Madik

Man: Suck what??!

Arab: Madik.

Man: Are you mad? Gerrrah here!
Re: I Need your Advice by PunkyV(f): 5:45pm On May 15, 2016
So he helped you get a job? He sounds like a good guy. You already have at least one ex under your belt, so I'm sure you know how to act around a man/men. Just be yourself. No need for "poses" & pointers. Do what you did when you 1st met your now ex.
Re: I Need your Advice by sinaj(f): 5:57pm On May 15, 2016
Ur English teacher should refund back ur school fee embarassed

Giv ur ex another chance, he seems like a gud guy.

He prolly loves you wink

2 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 15, 2016
Just breathe and live. You're going out there to catch the maximum fun with him alright? As usual ykno wink . Don't forget your brain at home tho cheesy
Re: I Need your Advice by Kondomatic(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2016
sinaj:

He prolly loves you wink
Helloooo??

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by firstking01(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2016
You seem confused
Re: I Need your Advice by sinaj(f): 6:13pm On May 15, 2016
Kondomatic:
Helloooo??
wotsup negro smiley
Re: I Need your Advice by Kondomatic(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2016
sinaj:
wotsup smiley
did we read the same post?

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by sinaj(f): 6:35pm On May 15, 2016
Kondomatic:
did we read the same post?
I think xo
Re: I Need your Advice by flokii: 6:37pm On May 15, 2016
Hmmm.. OP this ur case is strong o

Just be ursef and act normal...no funny acts on d first date

You should be fine & hope he is not married.
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 15, 2016
Kondomatic:

Man: What's your name?
Arab: Saq Madik

Re: I Need your Advice by brodalikeme(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2016
Be yourself shekena. If you start forming anything now, how long will you keep that on. One of the ways you know if you have connection with another person is the peace you have meeting them. Go out there and determine to have a nice time. No big expectations or anything. At 30, you still have some time on your side, don't press the panic button just yet.

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Hillzy(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2016
Just be ur self n most of all know ask him wat his plan are for d relationship cos it seen as if age is not on ur side so dat he won't just come n waste ur time

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Hillzy(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2016
Kondomatic:

Man: What's your name? Arab: Saq Madik
Guy u won burst my belle o

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by olac21(m): 7:30pm On May 15, 2016
Upload your pics before any advice!
Re: I Need your Advice by Menzy86(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2016
sinaj:

He prolly loves you wink
which ex are u talking about? Your comprehension teacher (part of english) needs to refund your money too.
Re: I Need your Advice by MRBrownJ: 7:58pm On May 15, 2016
lekpaciouse:
Please advice is what I need,I am a working class lady approaching 30,i have no partner for now after breaking up with my X,the only responsible guy that have ever ask me out ever since I broke up with my X happens to be the guy who show me way on how to get the job I am today,though have not seen him 2 years now,but I was surprise when he called and told me that he loves me,that he want us to build a serious relationship,he called,chat,text msg me everyday,please how do I go about it the first day we are going to met?what is the right word to use for him?and the character to poses?please I know many will give a favorable reply why some will insult me,i don't care

if at near 30, you: A) dont know what to do/say on a 1st date B) dont know the qualities YOU value in a man, C) dont know the quality needed to make a great husband or D) dont know that a man you barely know, who knows nothing about you, cant possibly love you (ask him what he "loves" about you, duh).... then life is too hard for you and i suggest you become a nun. do you even like this stranger, to begin with, or you are just desperate to marry ANY donkey out there?!

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by sinaj(f): 8:29pm On May 15, 2016
Menzy86:
which ex are u talking about? Your comprehension teacher (part of english) needs to refund your money too.
dude did u just feel like quoting Sinaj?

Did u read her post at all?

I think u need a lil sense up there undecided

Oh gosh! Dis is cming wen m nt in d mood angry

U jux a lucky fvol tonite undecided

I think u should enroll in a tutorial class, ur brain is in a big mess sad
Re: I Need your Advice by Menzy86(m): 10:44pm On May 15, 2016
sinaj:
dude did u just feel like quoting Sinaj?

Did u read her post at all?

I think u need a lil sense up there undecided

Oh gosh! Dis is cming wen m nt in d mood angry

U jux a lucky fvol tonite undecided

I think u should enroll in a tutorial class, ur brain is in a big mess sad
Pot calling kettle black and you are still busy cursing when u r d one dat actually needs to read her post again. I don't trade insults so if dats ur talent, enjoy it. Just trying to open your eyes a little.
Re: I Need your Advice by sinaj(f): 7:30am On May 16, 2016
Menzy86:
Pot calling kettle black and you are still busy cursing when u r d one dat actually needs to read her post again. I don't trade insults so if dats ur talent, enjoy it. Just trying to open your eyes a little.
u wud av kindly begged someone to summarize her post for you instead of acting like a hornny dullard undecided

The op had a boyfriend whom she broke up with 2yrs ago. He is the one I referred to as her ex in my post.

The guy loved her when they were dating, and also found a job for her.

After they broke up, he disappeared for 2yrs only for him to resurface asking her to date him again.

Xo what is it you didn't understand in my post undecided
Re: I Need your Advice by Menzy86(m): 9:18am On May 16, 2016
sinaj:
u wud av kindly begged someone to summarize her post for you instead of acting like a hornny dullard undecided

The op had a boyfriend whom she broke up with 2yrs ago. He is the one I referred to as her ex in my post.

The guy loved her when they were dating, and also found a job for her.

After they broke up, he disappeared for 2yrs only for him to resurface asking her to date him again.

Xo what is it you didn't understand in my post undecided
Oh sinaj I wish you will stop cursing and simply read again. Although d op actually wrote bad english, u shld have said it wit love and not goof yourself when u wanna correct.I am a teacher so I am usually patient in enlightening people with 'word problems'. D op said "I have no partner for now afta breaking up wit my x. The only responsible guy dat hav ever ask me out ever since I broke up wit my ex HAPPENS TO BE D GUY WHO SHOW ME D WAY ON HOW TO GET D JOB I AM TODAY" Take not of d 'ever since I broke up' which means thr was another responsible guy apart frm d ex. D next statement was now "though I hav not seen him for two years" this is d ONLY RESPONSIBLE GUY OTHER THAN HER EX THAT SHOWED HER D WAY FOR HER JOB. Next quote is "was surprised when he called and told me that he loves me". I hope you can now understand that its NOT d boyfriend that is coming bak and its NOT d boyfriend dat got d job 4 her but another new supposedly responsible guy who is now loving up. U don't have to jump into insulting pple because u may discover your mistakes and not look so smart in d end. Stay well....

(1) (Reply)

Help! Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? / **Beautiful Art-painting Done By Halfricanadian**.. / A Nairalander's Plea To Ishilove (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.