Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Your Partner Calling You With A Disguised Voice And A Blocked Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Partner Calling You With A Disguised Voice And A Blocked Number (1513 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone / Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Partner Calling You With A Disguised Voice And A Blocked Number by adconline(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2006
What would you do if your partner calls  you  with a blocked number and pretends to be another person?
Re: Your Partner Calling You With A Disguised Voice And A Blocked Number by Damsal(f): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2006
what is he a sicko? if he's suspicious about anything all he has to do is ask.
Re: Your Partner Calling You With A Disguised Voice And A Blocked Number by mrmayor(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2006
I never answer private/blocked number calls regardless of who its from,its like someone knocking on your door wearing a balaclava.If you speak in a funny or disguised voice I'll reply in a funny voice.
Re: Your Partner Calling You With A Disguised Voice And A Blocked Number by queen2(f): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2006
How are u so sure she's the one? ask her why she's doing it, maybe she's desperate of asking something
Re: Your Partner Calling You With A Disguised Voice And A Blocked Number by CrazyMan(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2006
if i happen to find out, she must explain why she had to do it.
if not, she'll make me have second thoughts about her, which can lead to a terrible break up.
Re: Your Partner Calling You With A Disguised Voice And A Blocked Number by goodguy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2006
Damsal:

what is he a sicko? if he's suspicious about anything all he has to do is ask.
What if he's not sure you'll tell the truth. wink

mrmayor:

I never answer private/blocked number calls regardless of who its from,its like someone knocking on your door wearing a balaclava.If you speak in a funny or disguised voice I'll reply in a funny voice.
Here in Nigeria, most people call from call centers (business centers) when they're low on credit, and most operators of such call centers usually hide the numbers of all telephones used in their place.  Who knows, the person calling from there may have something important for you. Moreso, it may not be easy telling whether one is disguising his/her voice or not.
Re: Your Partner Calling You With A Disguised Voice And A Blocked Number by mrmayor(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2006
If its important leave a message! thats why we have voicemail.
Re: Your Partner Calling You With A Disguised Voice And A Blocked Number by desiree(f): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2006
He/She is just trying to check up on you in a dodgy way. Maybe to find out if you are cheating. If you are absolutely sure she is the one, Just ask what she wants.
Re: Your Partner Calling You With A Disguised Voice And A Blocked Number by Damsal(f): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2006
@ goodguy
well i wouldn't need to lie unless i have something to hide cheesy
Re: Your Partner Calling You With A Disguised Voice And A Blocked Number by BlackMamba(m): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2006
goodguy:

Here in Nigeria, most people call from call centers (business centers) when they're low on credit, and most operators of such call centers usually hide the numbers of all telephones used in their place. Who knows, the person calling from there may have something important for you. Moreso, it may not be easy telling whether one is disguising his/her voice or not.

mrmayor:

If its important leave a message! thats why we have voicemail.

Thank you mrmayor. I never pick up a call I don't recognize. If it's an emergency, call the police. If you leave a message, I'll call you as soon as possible, depending on priority.
Re: Your Partner Calling You With A Disguised Voice And A Blocked Number by mrmayor(m): 1:21am On Nov 24, 2006
BlackMamba:

If it's an emergency, call the police. If you leave a message, I'll call you as soon as possible, depending on priority.

Maybe I can call the High Priest of Okija Shrine grin grin
Re: Your Partner Calling You With A Disguised Voice And A Blocked Number by BlackMamba(m): 3:02am On Nov 24, 2006
That will work too. Remember the sacrificial lamb and fee for the gods.
Re: Your Partner Calling You With A Disguised Voice And A Blocked Number by kkutecolo(f): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2006
i pick calls wid hidden numbers.that means nth to me if he shud use a blocked no. using a disguised voice is wat am not sure about.my reaction depends on wat he says.on april fool's day i cud laugh it off. .

(1) (Reply)

Would U Love With Ur Heart Or Head! / Have You Ever Regret Someone That You Rejected? / Would You Date A Lady Without A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.