Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

The Mysterious Nature Of Girls/women. Una Too Much!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mysterious Nature Of Girls/women. Una Too Much!!!!!!!! (734 Views)

Adanna The Mysterious Aba Girl / Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm / The Mysterious Twenty Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mysterious Nature Of Girls/women. Una Too Much!!!!!!!! by inositol88(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2016
Over the years, I ve come to notice dat these daughters of Eve are very very mysterious. the more u try to understand them, the more confused u sometimes become. here are a few things dat baffles me most about dia nature: 1.they are termed de weaker sex, yet they are emotionally stronger dan men 2.men rule de world, but women rule men 3. they claim to hate what in actual sense dey luv most e.g sex 4. they are very secretive, yet they talk too much 5. men consume food more Dan them, yet dey grow fatter Dan men 6 they enjoy been fake Dan real, e.g fake hair,eyelashes, skin nails,even br**sts and a*s yet they are the core sustainers of nature 7. just one small tiny hole in between dia thighs can make a man empty his bank account,(I wonder de kind magic wen dey dia) yet dey enjoy it de most while u ur exert enegy 8 she is a queen of the tongue, and a slave of actions(words speak louder Dan actions in dia case) 9. they express love better Dan men, yet they are de most wicked including dia animal specie. e.g Na female lion de do de killing, na female dog de wicked pass, Na female chicken de charge wen e just hash etc 10. dey can do anything to make de one dey luv happy, and dey can equally do everything to make de one dey hate sad. and much more............ guys add yours......... OUR BELOVED LADIES, Why are u these mysterious? can u ladies pls give us tips on how to understand u better? am sure Ur answers wud help us solve some relationship issues

1 Like

Re: The Mysterious Nature Of Girls/women. Una Too Much!!!!!!!! by inositol88(m): 2:23pm On May 16, 2016
yea, just like this

Re: The Mysterious Nature Of Girls/women. Una Too Much!!!!!!!! by chikel2000(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2016
Op u r not far from heart break n divorce. But girls r bad sha, won't chyke again, make them come psyche me jor
Re: The Mysterious Nature Of Girls/women. Una Too Much!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 16, 2016
Women?? Nature's pandora box

Open at your own peril
Re: The Mysterious Nature Of Girls/women. Una Too Much!!!!!!!! by skywalker240(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2016
there aint no book about women,......they were made in emergency...and since adam couldnt bear the lonelyness any longer, he couldnt just wait to ask for instruction manual from God...

And mr think with my dickerson jus jumped on her like its the end of disscussion,..cant blame him though...i mean will u read the manual of the range vouge before u drive when its clear u can jus drive immediately ur dad gives it to u as an unexpected but wished for gift?

(1) (Reply)

Share The Best Moment Of Your Life / What Type Of Marriage Is Most Important Of All ? / Robert Mugabe Take On Gay. Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.