Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In (4105 Views)

Lady Tweets NudĀ£ Bedroom Selfie, Captions It "I Wanna Fvck" (pics) / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) / Young Girls Undergo Virginity Test Ahead Of Annual Traditional Dance In Zulu Kin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 16, 2016
UyiIredia:

No. It's nothing really. Just that for your short time on NL you've made many threads.
Its just for fun bro... Just to pass time and to keep some of my bored friends on romance-land busy with.... Good to know we gud bro... Thanks G
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by rosieluv(f): 6:12pm On May 16, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Yes dear... But she never ask for my pic...
ok dats gud tho
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 16, 2016
rosieluv:

ok dats gud tho
nne, deeme, I really appreciate ur help and replies so far... Keep shinning sis smiley
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by rosieluv(f): 6:19pm On May 16, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
nne, deeme, I really appreciate ur help and replies so far... Keep shinning sis smiley
uwc dear
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by obyno1011(m): 6:23pm On May 16, 2016
Op, it's possible. Women love by what they hear most times. I talk from experience.
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 16, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
which still means she may not like the guy wen she meets him "heart beating 6times per second" embarassed cry
why is ur heart beating like that ehn...shey this op is noh fine ni.
incase you'r not lemme give you some tips
1. build up your confidence: bliv me thats the best thing you can ever use on a lady. ladies lives guys who are bold and confident of themselves but with the way your heart is beating, you don dey Bleep up.

2. if you dont have number 1, atleast get some money. that may save your ass.. take her to cinema, dont be boring; make her enjoy every time she spends with you.

3. get pinklips..why do you think girls are dying for celebs out there, its because of those kisable lips that are worth dying for. if you have a kingkong lips, if you like buy her Lamborghini, she wont kiss you. so my point is get a sexy lips.

4. look presentable so at least if you'r not fine and you dont have pinklips but you are well dressed, she can still manage you.

so op i think i have helped you.

you can come thank me later but if you'r an ungrateful mf ass, i'll pass.

TO THE ROMANCELANDER, HOW UNA DEY
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by alobright17(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2016
Infatuation I call that,why not try and see the pic at least and see what the person looks like?or did the person don't have any choice at all?
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 16, 2016
myguy01:

why is ur heart beating like that ehn...shey this op is noh fine ni.
incase you'r not lemme give you some tips
1. build up your confidence: bliv me thats the best thing you can ever use on a lady. ladies lives guys who are bold and confident of themselves but with the way your heart is beating, you don dey Bleep up.

2. if you dont have number 1, atleast get some money. that may save your ass.. take her to cinema, dont be boring; make her enjoy every time she spends with you.

3. get pinklips..why do you think girls are dying for celebs out there, its because of those kisable lips that are worth dying for. if you have a kingkong lips, if you like buy her Lamborghini, she wont kiss you. so my point is get a sexy lips.

4. look presentable so at least if you'r not fine and you dont have pinklips but you are well dressed, she can still manage you.

so op i think i have helped you.

you can come thank me later but if you'r an ungrateful mf ass, i'll pass.

TO THE ROMANCELANDER, HOW UNA DEY
thank u amuch G, I appreciate the tips, but I fine like shamstiel bro, that category sha grin, buh let's just leave the discussion like dat... Thanks again G smiley
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 16, 2016
obyno1011:
Op, it's possible. Women love by what they hear most times. I talk from experience.
thanks bro... I just wanted to be sure before I meet her. thanks again bro, I got this wink
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by Hannysmilez(f): 6:56pm On May 16, 2016
Its possible. Plus the love/crush tends to be deeper
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:57pm On May 16, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
thanks bro... I just wanted to be sure before I meet her. thanks again bro, I got this wink
blueeyeballs u can lie i swear!!! angry

sebi it is ur frd abi? Kontinue
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 16, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
thank u amuch G, I appreciate the tips, but I fine like shamstiel bro, that category sha grin, buh let's just leave the discussion like dat... Thanks again G smiley
then you shouldnt worry about a thing
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by joseph1832(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Straight to the point... Good evening tho smiley

Pls LADIES is it possible for u to love/crush on a guy u haven't seen his pictures before but from his words or how he speaks u loving him already... Is it possible

Pls answer fast abeg

ITS VERY VERY POSSIBLE.
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by Laveda(f): 7:05pm On May 16, 2016
joseph1832:
ITS VERY VERY POSSIBLE.

To the point of falling in love
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by joseph1832(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2016
Laveda:

To the point of falling in love
People fall in love for even the stupidest reason.
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 16, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
blueeyeballs u can lie i swear!!! angry

sebi it is ur frd abi? Kontinue
lol... U Dey vex for me embarassedthat one u quoted me on, it wasn't me that wrote it ooo grin it was that my friend I told u about... No be me lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 16, 2016
Hannysmilez:
Its possible. Plus the love/crush tends to be deeper
I like the "deeper" u just mentioned lol cheesy
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 16, 2016
myguy01:

then you shouldnt worry about a thing
heart now beating once per sec lol grin
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 16, 2016
joseph1832:
ITS VERY VERY POSSIBLE.
... I got this G smiley
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by Laveda(f): 7:16pm On May 16, 2016
joseph1832:
People fall in love for even the stupidest reason.

I don't think it's love though..
It doesn't happen that fast.
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 16, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
heart now beating once per sec lol grin

ok thats my guy.....thumbs up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by joseph1832(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2016
Laveda:

Infatuation and obsession can easily be misconstrued to be love. Remember, you fall in love with what you see, hear and read.
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:20pm On May 16, 2016
Laveda:

It does... happens even faster for some.
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:47pm On May 16, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol... U Dey vex for me embarassedthat one u quoted me on, it wasn't me that wrote it ooo grin it was that my friend I told u about... No be me lipsrsealed
angry

make i no jus talk.. *moon walks out of thread*
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 16, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
angry

make i no jus talk.. *moon walks out of thread*
sis, pls don't be mad at me.... Oya tell me say na joke u dey lol grin.... I go confess cry

I have actually lied 10billion timescry cry cry cry... But they weren't on purpose, will u forgive me and come back dear sis embarassed
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by hefelove(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
before nko... Would u fall out of love wen puss-y is involved.... Bad Boy Brain "BBB"
lmao!
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:03pm On May 16, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
sis, pls don't be mad at me.... Oya tell me say na joke u dey lol grin.... I go confess cry

I have actually lied 10billion timescry cry cry cry... But they weren't on purpose, will u forgive me and come back dear sis embarassed
*hugs him tyt* isokay ayaf 4give u.

But make sure u change oh grin, koz i dnt 4give peple 2wice tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 16, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
*hugs him tyt* isokay ayaf 4give u.

But make sure u change oh grin, koz i dnt 4give peple 2wice tongue
mmmm thanks sis.... I wont repeat it again dear... U the best kiss keep shining wink
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 16, 2016
hefelove:

lmao!
abi nah lie
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:39pm On May 16, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
mmmm thanks sis.... I wont repeat it again dear... U the best kiss keep shining wink
grin, did u just kal me SIS?

Ayam blushing tongue :-]
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 16, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin, did u just kal me SIS?

Ayam blushing tongue :-]
mmm... I want to call u something else.... Something more soothing wink

Can I
Re: Pls Ooo... Pardon Dis Kin Thread, But I Wanna Ask Cause It's Urgent... Come In by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:22am On May 17, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
mmm... I want to call u something else.... Something more soothing wink

Can I
go ahead, grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. / 45 Years Old Woman Lures Her Son To Hotel With N50K To Have Sex With Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.