Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

45 Years Old Woman Lures Her Son To Hotel With N50K To Have Sex With Him (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 45 Years Old Woman Lures Her Son To Hotel With N50K To Have Sex With Him (photo) (4088 Views)

Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

45 Years Old Woman Lures Her Son To Hotel With N50K To Have Sex With Him (photo) by muyi001: 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
An Asaba Grade ‘A’ Customary Court in Delta State last Friday dissolved an 18-year-old marriage over a sexual intercourse by a mother with her son.

According to the Punch, the 45-year-old Mrs. Nkulumenna Owefa admitted before the court that she seduced her son in a hotel in Abagana, Anambra State, after she offered him the sum of N50,000.

It was gathered during the proceedings of the court that the woman who sells trades at the popular Ogbeonogonogo market, Asaba deceptively asked his son (name withheld) to accompany her to Abagana near Onitsha, Anambra State where she booked into an hotel against her initial plan of meeting with one of her business partners at her residence in Asaba.

The son, who testified in court on what transpired between him and the mother before Senior Magistrate, Sylvester Oboh, said he was called upon by his mother to accompany her somewhere where she had bought some materials for sale.

He said, “On our way to Abagana, somewhere around Toll Gate in Asaba, we were held in hold-up; I was with mum in her car and the glasses were wound up as the AC was on. So our conversation was not being heard by hawkers going about with their wares or other motorists.

Continue the story and check the Photo here http://muyigist.com/2017/01/24/45-years-old-igbo-woman-lures-her-son-to-hotel-with-n50k-to-have-sex-with-him-photo/

Source: www.muyigist.com
Re: 45 Years Old Woman Lures Her Son To Hotel With N50K To Have Sex With Him (photo) by cocaineaddict(m): 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
R.C
Re: 45 Years Old Woman Lures Her Son To Hotel With N50K To Have Sex With Him (photo) by newyorks(m): 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
the height of foolishness in many.
Re: 45 Years Old Woman Lures Her Son To Hotel With N50K To Have Sex With Him (photo) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Incest and taboo undecided

#YOLO
Re: 45 Years Old Woman Lures Her Son To Hotel With N50K To Have Sex With Him (photo) by DozieInc(m): 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Madness.

Re: 45 Years Old Woman Lures Her Son To Hotel With N50K To Have Sex With Him (photo) by TANKDESTROYER(m): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
End time tins
Re: 45 Years Old Woman Lures Her Son To Hotel With N50K To Have Sex With Him (photo) by vitalisdiho(m): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
This is her life
Re: 45 Years Old Woman Lures Her Son To Hotel With N50K To Have Sex With Him (photo) by Young03(m): 12:19am On Jan 26, 2017
Wetin i go talk for this matter
Re: 45 Years Old Woman Lures Her Son To Hotel With N50K To Have Sex With Him (photo) by nbright: 12:33am On Jan 26, 2017
Old story, like 3 years old sef
Re: 45 Years Old Woman Lures Her Son To Hotel With N50K To Have Sex With Him (photo) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:36am On Jan 26, 2017
when family members are too close to each other, there's gonna be feelings for flings. So learn to keep the distance.
Re: 45 Years Old Woman Lures Her Son To Hotel With N50K To Have Sex With Him (photo) by gbegemaster(m): 12:42am On Jan 26, 2017
VaginaTerrorist:
when family members are too close to each other, there's gonna be feelings for flings. So learn to keep the distance.
That's not true. So because am close to my mother I will now be climbing her? I think its just the depravity of man which worsens each day. Otherwise why will a man sleep with his daughter if not madness at work?
Re: 45 Years Old Woman Lures Her Son To Hotel With N50K To Have Sex With Him (photo) by muyi001: 12:41am On Jan 27, 2017
One man old story is another man new story................

(1) (Reply)

Amarabae. / My Wife's Ex. Someone Should Assist Me / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Females!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.