Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,997 members, 7,952,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

There Was No Physical Temple, Jerusalem Itself Was/Is The House Of God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Was No Physical Temple, Jerusalem Itself Was/Is The House Of God. (2211 Views)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Was No Physical Temple, Jerusalem Itself Was/Is The House Of God. by MrPresident1: 8:11am On Dec 04, 2016
1 Kings 11:36
And unto his son will I give one tribe, that David my servant may have a light alway before me in Jerusalem, the city which I have chosen me to put my name there.

2 Chronicles 6:6
6 But I have chosen Jerusalem, that my name might be there; and have chosen David to be over my people Israel.

The Israelites usually gathered into Jerusalem, the place the Lord had chosen to place His name, during the ocassion of the prescribed sacrifices and ceremonies, it was like a sort of homecoming for all Israelites.

Jerusalem was the temple and the people were the stones used to build the temple
Re: There Was No Physical Temple, Jerusalem Itself Was/Is The House Of God. by MrPresident1: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
There was never a free standing structure called the TEMPLE.

Jerusalem itself is the temple of God.
Re: There Was No Physical Temple, Jerusalem Itself Was/Is The House Of God. by MrPresident1: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
The temple of God is Jerusalem.
Re: There Was No Physical Temple, Jerusalem Itself Was/Is The House Of God. by MrPresident1: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
There was never a free-standing building called the temple of God.

Jerusalem itself, the whole city of Jerusalem is the temple
Re: There Was No Physical Temple, Jerusalem Itself Was/Is The House Of God. by MrPresident1: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
If you enter Jerusalem, you have entered the temple, this is because the city of Jerusalem itself, that whole city of Jerusalem is the temppe of God.

In Bible times, 'I am going to the house of God' meant I am going to Jerusalem.
Re: There Was No Physical Temple, Jerusalem Itself Was/Is The House Of God. by MrPresident1: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
Read
Re: There Was No Physical Temple, Jerusalem Itself Was/Is The House Of God. by MrPresident1: 9:32am On Feb 29, 2020
I wrote this thread in 2016. I explained that there is no building or house or tent that is called the house of God, that Jerusalem gan gan is the house of God,. The city of Jerusalem is the temple of God.

No one believed me. But this prophecy will be validated. When you see you will believe.

First and foremost, President Trump is the first sitting American President to go to the so called 'wailing wall'. But the issue is that when he visited in 2017, two things were not in place yet

1. He hadn't placed the synagogue of satan in the temple (making Jerusalem the Israeli capital)
2. He hadn't placed the abomination which causes desolation in the temple (the US embassy in Jerusalem)

Now he has done both.

Now he must visit and be celebrated for his great deeds!
Re: There Was No Physical Temple, Jerusalem Itself Was/Is The House Of God. by MrPresident1: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jesus they Way
The Truth and The Life
Whoso ever cometh to him shall never die
Re: There Was No Physical Temple, Jerusalem Itself Was/Is The House Of God. by MrPresident1: 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
MrPresident1:
Some people will say, oh had I known, had I known, had I known
Re: There Was No Physical Temple, Jerusalem Itself Was/Is The House Of God. by MrPresident1: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2020
Daniel 4:33
The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.
Re: There Was No Physical Temple, Jerusalem Itself Was/Is The House Of God. by MrPresident1: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 113:7-8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.
Re: There Was No Physical Temple, Jerusalem Itself Was/Is The House Of God. by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2021
Jesus indicated the body was the temple. He did not advocate churches.
They were started later, to preach in, and
now are highly organized according to the human mind.

The function of churches should be to draw blessings and powers from the higher Realms, which are so much needed down here, and then radiate that out through the locality to bless all, instead of claiming one can only be saved if he belongs to their particular faith and church, and everyone
else is doomed and lost.

The numbers attending churches is more due to fear than spiritual vitality, strength and il-
lumined faith. Present church methods will become antiquated in the New Age.
The priestcraft is responsible for the failure of the churches to supply the people with comfort and right knowledge.

It is Divine reality people need, instead of religion.
Religions are made of concepts and human beings, human
ideas of what God is and how He acts.
Re: There Was No Physical Temple, Jerusalem Itself Was/Is The House Of God. by MrPresident1: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Worshiping An Idol And Christian Graven Image? / Impossible Things God Just Did! / I'm Gradually Turning To An Atheist, Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.