Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (118471 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43am On May 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

But you are the one who seems to be flexing muscles over some people's post on this thread. grin

Or you seem to have forgotten that it's their own mb and comment too? Yet you have been pouncing on them and calling names.

Why not drop your own comment and go or if e pain you reach go beat the woman husband for house. grin

Hahahahahahaha grin

Boy you still don't get it?

My comment,my own,why drag it with me?

is it your Comment?

You are getting obsessed,lemme put this kindly.

Mister can you please come and be going grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AXYZ: 3:45am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
I am the one on my dp I have nothing to lie about

You've gained our attention already. I think you're beautiful!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by litetias(m): 3:46am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
I hate men undecided I don't think I will get married to one

You even look like a lesbo sef

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47am On May 19, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
As I promised myself & God that nothing will make me lay my hands on my woman, God please help the man that will lay his hands on my sister.

God Please Help Him In Jesus Name..AMEN!!
wetin you go do ampass to your tent O isreal!!!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
so cuz someone was knocked down on the road you've decided never to cross the road again? Well doneeeeeee! Now clap for yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
Josphine, u are quite a beauty.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54am On May 19, 2016
The man should be in prison for years. Assault and battery of your wife just because she refused to have sex is reprehensible.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Alwaystruth: 3:58am On May 19, 2016
Your sister got the best husband in the entire world. If my wife tries it , i will just drive out,pick the cleanest and most beautiful
girl out there and drive in with her straight to my bedroom. Alternatively, I will pick my kids and go on emergency holidays without
her knowing our location. You denied him sex after all the whole day's work and stresses and you wants him provide the money and house needs in the morning and as well remains faithful.. Its high time women start buying clay and molding their type of men. Aren't nonsense!!.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by naijaboiy: 3:59am On May 19, 2016
pucelle:

Hahahahahahaha grin

Boy you still don't get it?

My comment,my own,why drag it with me?

is it your Comment?

You are getting obsessed,lemme put this kindly.

Mister can you please come and be going grin
LOL! Same way you should leave the others alone cos it's not your comment. cheesy

Drop yours and bounce! But if you choose to remain and be wailing more than the bereaved then someone will take you up. smiley

You really should look up the meaning of obsession. You seem to have lost touch with it's true meaning. Or maybe you never knew. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Dubem13: 4:00am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
may you never get married as you wish.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by naijaboiy: 4:00am On May 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
so cuz someone was knocked down on the road you've decided never to cross the road again? Well doneeeeeee! Now clap for yourself
grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04am On May 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

grin
why you up this early? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by omolayomi06: 4:04am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
THEN U REMAIN SINGLE TO ETERNITY.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by D2diff: 4:07am On May 19, 2016
1) When did your average Nigerian men beginner the sole finacier in the home?

2) Is he the only mor.on that have been working since morning?

3) What makes you think she doesn't have good reason for saying no to him?

4) Don't blame God if ten years from now, you never hammer.

5)May your sisters and daughters get worse beating than she did for far less issues..... Amen.

6)Emergency holiday= Abduction charge. If she get sense, she will destroy your entire life

7) It is high time you buy clay and mould a beng that would listen to your every whim

cool If you think women are the problem, go, fvck and marry other men noe

Alwaystruth:
Your sister got the best husband in the entire world. If my wife tries it , i will just drive out,pick the cleanest and most beautiful
girl out there and drive in with her straight to my bedroom. Alternatively, I will pick my kids and go on emergency holidays without
her knowing our location. You denied him sex after all the whole day's work and stresses and you wants him provide the money and house needs in the morning and as well remains faithful.. Its high time women start buying clay and molding their type of men. Aren't nonsense!!.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by wilcox(m): 4:15am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
Hope you won't end up sleeping in the church just to get one? Because from your look, the time is already ticking fast.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by D2diff: 4:17am On May 19, 2016
Your sistrs and your daughter's own go reach oshocked

Heaven sef go shock, na so e go take worse pass death sefsmiley

efonat:
why was she married if she doesn't want to sex her man. U lucky say na so e reach. Dem force u marry? Abi u come break melon for d marriage?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by cole265(m): 4:19am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
I am the one on my dp I have nothing to lie about

Imagine I am married to you, u com refuse me sex...

Just imagine... grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by D2diff: 4:20am On May 19, 2016
Are you a Muslim? If you are, you are a shame to Muslim men out there.

May you get what is coming for you. May the ones close to you suffer worse fate!...Amin
ismayl:

u right my guy. a woman denying her hubby sex, watch it, she's either be having another guy to fulfill that and thus lose interest in hubby or she's not a regular from day 1
she deserves worse or she can divorce and find an old man who lost interestnin sex
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by omobaekiti: 4:31am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
you don't think you will get married to a man,hnmmmmmm,after all how many children oh day just break...the person on your DP has children and you claim to be the person so please explain to the house what you mean by "I don't think I can get married to a man" where you impregnated by a woman and if you claim not to have children, then I guess your past boyfriends are wicked they should be charged for assault and battery with intent to commit bodily harm,gaskiya,dem don wear and tear your body.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by joceey(m): 4:35am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
Pls I understand you but don't hate men pray to meet the lovable and good one
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
that someone is having issues in marriage does not mean yours will be the same, so that should'nt discourage you.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Tundeiab(m): 4:39am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
You can't because of one person misbehavior, decide to generalize. August 29th, I will be 7 years in marriage and I have never raised my hand against my wife.

My last child is 7 months old and we have only had "sex" once since then. I didn't because of that beat her.

All men are not MONSTER, so sister withdraw your statement and pray God gives you a man after your own heart.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by richling77(m): 4:43am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:

Be my friend, I will change your perspective on this.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by sule5727: 4:43am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
all men are not equal they are good once out there
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43am On May 19, 2016
Alwaystruth:

My man - thumbs up.

I actually have no contingency plan in case my Wife denies me sex because it's simply unimaginable.

You see this is why I support polygamy - I hope that my friend reads this wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Loadedcity: 4:43am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by FregeneB(m): 4:44am On May 19, 2016
Did he pay her dowry? Are they legally married? Who is financially responsible for the welbeing of the house?

If Yes, I would advice you to stay out of their business. It's not your problem.

You sister shouldn't deny her husband sex but the husband didn't have to beat her for that. He should just have gone to get sex else where and risk bringing either an STD or a Bastard home. Hope you get me.

abeeceebee:
See How My Sister Was Bartered By Her Husband

A man did this to his wife all because she disallowed him to have intercourse with her. I don't usually post on nairaland but I enjoy reading the contents of nairaland forum, and that is why I felt it is the right place to bring this.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by aduje(m): 4:51am On May 19, 2016
The man is 100% wrong. Your sister should know that Konji is a bastard considering her packaging and selling point (take a reapeated look at the picture) she is irresitable. Trust me, they will reconcile while you are asleep. Your sister will spread her legs and turn 360• ....ang guess the name of their next baby - Adelaja#justbeingblunt
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by sammhi(m): 4:53am On May 19, 2016
I wonda how people judge a case just by hearing g from one side are we sure this is true? Till I hear from the man , I have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 4:53am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:

Lol...waiting men do u
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 4:55am On May 19, 2016
Sheibi we get police station .....I wonder why u dey report to NL instead of police

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by driand(m): 4:57am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
good for you, and I guess you're a Virgin as well...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.