Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,200 members, 7,832,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (118540 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by yunnyp(m): 2:41am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
I hate men undecided I don't think I will get married to one

ladies are funny at time.

Nairaland #orubebe.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:42am On May 19, 2016
firstolalekan:

You're so Fuckıng on your Fuckıng own
And don't even bother about getting pregnant
In Justin Bieber's voice, YOU SHOULD GO AND FÚCK YOURSELF undecided

Not so fast. Have you 4gotten gay/lesbo marriage is normal in some countries? cheesy
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Thoughty2(m): 2:43am On May 19, 2016
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by yunnyp(m): 2:46am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
. why are u bothered about me, lesbian things on my mind

i will like to remind you that if you are a #lesbian let it be private to yourself or else you will be deleted from this reputable website because we are AGAINST IT.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48am On May 19, 2016
NLjona:

one of the reasons am happy i dont have a sister but if i have and any man lays his hands on her!..he is better of digging his own grave and laying in it than if i catch him with my bare hands... #TeamNoSis..
*dancing sekem*
Start vigil so you won't birth female kids too.

and don't forget to marry your fellow man
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by hollypagan: 2:49am On May 19, 2016
Even that your sister look sexy Shaa ,anyway they should tell you the truth what happened
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49am On May 19, 2016
D2diff:
Thanks for caring when though you know that i don't give a fvck about your.. Still..... Thanks
Ok no problem. But remember u quoted me first, but dats by d way. So tell me, y do u always create new monikers? No offense meant, i'm just curious.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:49am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
My dear, your market go sell well well.

Lots of guys are tired of marriage now sef. It is women who typically drag men kicking & screaming to the alter.

They want to be "Mrs" and have respect in their church, mosque, Hare Krishna temple or wherever else they badly crave "respectability".

If you just agree to babymama things, which is a coded "open relationship", guys will be queueing up to be your chosen baby daddy.
Ask Flavour, Whizkid, Davido & co. They are balling seriously. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49am On May 19, 2016
Ngokafor:

The thought process of the average Nairaland male appears to be going lower and lower each day going by the comments i am reading... undecided no difference between them and savages.

..So according to you daftos,because she is married to him gives him the right to beat her for denying him sex??...its not your fault,its this country without any rule of law what-so-ever i blame.

..Try your rubbish in the Western World and get your brains forcefully formatted by the Whitemen as usual..nonsense.
I really don't understand it anymore

I hope it Is not a case of an illness or worms eating up their brains.

We need to start suing mothers for breeding Animals

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53am On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:
another Asslicking snitch! Escaped Orangutan Ape!
Judging by your earlier Comment,you are the Ape her grin

because only lower animals reason and talk like you did.

btw Is that you on your dp?

lmao gringringrin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56am On May 19, 2016
DoubleDee4U:
This is practical madness... How can a normal man beat up a woman especially his own wife? It unacceptable!
That man needs psychiatric help!
And spiritual deliverance

He is highly insane
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57am On May 19, 2016
Pamelayoung:
I don't knw why pple remain in an abusive relationship till they are killed.
Because they want to die

They are taking care of their children until death do them part grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by naijaboiy: 3:01am On May 19, 2016
Hahaha....if my wife denies me sex regularly Omo na to go find another better babe outside na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01am On May 19, 2016
LucifersTongue:
It was just the 1st comment I read and I almost ran mad. Now I am just sad. A good chunk of Naija men in this thread basically think they own their wives. There's something wrong with our culture.

Naija women, stop watching TV and stop being dependent. Dream big, read books, work hard and reach for the stars. I still read academic papers of 2 ladies yesterday and it took me the whole day to finally understand their utterly brilliant work.

Don't let these animals tell you how to run your life. You've got only one life, make the most of it!

There are two things stopping this from happening

1)The men will not allow the women to achieve any dreams, there egos comes first.,the women have no choice than to comply,they want to be seen as good wives,society dictates their happiness.

2)Some women are just too lazy and can't be successful...they will rather die than be hardworking
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by PenSniper: 3:03am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
I hate men undecided I don't
think I will get married to one

Human beings are like the ocean. Just because some of the waters of the ocean is dirty does not mean the whole icean is dirty.

You can try me and forever thank me.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03am On May 19, 2016
LucifersTongue:

That's not how logic works, your reply has to be logically correlated to my claim.

Animals are not logical, you don't expect anything different from a beast obviously
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:06am On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:
It's better for a man to be stingy with his money
because he hustled for it...than for a woman to deny
you a hole that she didn't even drill.
Bro I'm most sorry buh yhur sis is kinda wrong! How does it sound in your ear disallowing yhur hubby intercourse? If en begin cheat nko? Wetin yhu go yarn if yhu catch am? If dey say make dey dey fu**k b4 marriage to know if sex dey bellefull dia man dem go say no, I'm a Virgin! Oya nunu! Get well o. God bless yhur Union! Over to d brothers...Is the man still breathing??
can you hear how stup!d you sound with this? She didn't drill the hole? You are disgusting. I can't deal..

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by naijaboiy: 3:07am On May 19, 2016
pucelle:

Judging by your earlier Comment,you are the Ape her grin

because only lower animals reason and talk like you did.

btw Is that you on your dp?

lmao gringringrin
You just carry this thread for head like gala, dey attack everybody.

There is a similar thread like this too on front page where a woman BURNT her husband to death and it's just two pages.

This one is just a case of a battered woman with a "tattoo" on her arm and you have been wailing since last night.

Why not go to that thread and also vent some of your anger there? Or do you only get this energized when it's a woman involved?

undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:09am On May 19, 2016
I think people have forgotten what marriage is all about.

There must have been outstanding issues before refusal. If those issues cannot be resolved, just jeje return her to her family and collect your bride price back.

That way, you won't risk committing murder/manslaughter. The forces that caused those bruises, if they hit some parts of the head, you are looking at serious brain injuries or worse.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by naijaboiy: 3:12am On May 19, 2016
abbey621:
Beating a woman for refusing to have sex with you is only going to end up killing your libido cos the woman's sex drive would reduce drastically! A man has way better options than to result to violence, merely leaving the house for a few days or week almost always does the trick. Worse comes to worst,you'll divorce the woman, why stress yourself? The energy spent beating her could have been used having a one night stand with a side chic, life is simple jaare!
I dey tell you! grin

I see no reason why I should kill myself when my wife refuses me sex. I'll hold that konji but I must vent it on another woman if she continues to act like that and she should not think of crying foul when she finds out.

Beating a woman because she refused to have sex with me is some what unreasonable and quite stüpid.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by flokii: 3:16am On May 19, 2016
@OP sorry abt your sis..

Some guys are very annoying but don't hurt while some can be pleasing but fierce.

I have this feeling she loves him.. I hope he gets his act together quick & bcom a better husband
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16am On May 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

You just carry this thread for head like gala, dey attack everybody.

There is a similar thread like this too on front page where a woman BURNT her husband to death and it's just two pages.

This one is just a case of a battered woman with a "tattoo" on her arm and you have been wailing since last night.

Why not go to that thread and also vent some of your anger there? Or do you only get this energized when it's a woman involved?

undecided
It will do you good not to flex muscles around my comment

my comment,my Mb,my words are mine, I see no reason why you should direct me on what to do with it.

It you feel the other thread has less comments,you can increase the comment,nothing stops you.

undecided

Now come and be going -------------------------->
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by lloydmuna2(m): 3:17am On May 19, 2016
God have mercy, women is rite to refuse your husband sex.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Cully408(m): 3:18am On May 19, 2016
Fime2000:
good for her, is he not her husband why is she refusing sex for her husband dt means she has someone outside fucking her.
come on bro, dats not an excuse in hitting ur wife. Den wat will happen to a man who denied his wife sex?

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Bigii(m): 3:25am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
See this bae wey the crush on me since... Reverse your statement cos I know u would always die for real cute men like me who treats your type like an angel. Not all men are babarian.

Meanwhile, I'm beginning to crush on you, I want to change your perception about men.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AlphaDibia(m): 3:27am On May 19, 2016
Do not. Just hate yourself for making wrong decisions

Josphine4good:
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by abbey621(m): 3:33am On May 19, 2016
yemsai:

Hmmmm...side chic..ok o

Yes na, side chics need love too grin grin grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by inkon: 3:37am On May 19, 2016
abeeceebee:
in response to ur questions I am a woman too and my husband does not beat and later demand for sex on the same day. Secondly, that how her husband assaults her on a regular basis, after perpetrating vthis evil act he will be asking my sister to lay her back for him. Am not here to incure ur pity but I need some advice for my sis ASAP!

Does this mean ur hubby beats u too?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by naijaboiy: 3:38am On May 19, 2016
pucelle:

It will do you good not to flex muscles around my comment

my comment,my Mb,my words are mine, I see no reason why you should direct me on what to do with it.

It you feel the other thread has less comments,you can increase the comment,nothing stops you.

undecided

Now come and be going -------------------------->

But you are the one who seems to be flexing muscles over some people's post on this thread. grin

Or you seem to have forgotten that it's their own mb and comment too? Yet you have been pouncing on them and calling names.

Why not drop your own comment and go or if e pain you reach go beat the woman husband for house. grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by D2diff: 3:38am On May 19, 2016
If you feel like beating someone, you know your way to your father's house. They are waiting for you theresmiley, Your father, mother, sibling and the rest of them. Beat them and let them bleed.

bobkezel:

u will soon get the beating of ur life.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by D2diff: 3:40am On May 19, 2016
If you ask me

Na who I go ask?undecided
Festivalofholi:
Ok no problem. But remember u quoted me first, but dats by d way. So tell me, y do u always create new monikers? No offense meant, i'm just curious.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Obason22(m): 3:41am On May 19, 2016
I tink most of u have blamed d young man, but d truth is dat it is nt proper 4 a man to put hands on his wife but d woman also shuld behave her self to avoid loosing of patience, and secondly sex makes peace 4 a union if u as hasu wife didn't want to setle ur case on d same bed wit ur husband it wil luk vry tough 4 u, cos as we have arogant men d same way we have arogant women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.