Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) - Family (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (118423 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:46pm On May 19, 2016
bqlekan:

Chai... You ehn.. Good evening bro.. How today nah?

Today was OK jare.. just be say my brain overheat grin......you good?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bqlekan(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Today was OK jare.. just be say my brain overheat grin......you good?

Your own better.. Imagine make person dey tell me say I dey sound like person wey sick.. Asin I'm damn weak.. Tomorrow nah rest I swear..

Go pour water for that head
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:01pm On May 19, 2016
bqlekan:

Your own better.. Imagine make person dey tell me say I dey sound like person wey sick.. Asin I'm damn weak.. Tomorrow nah rest I swear..

Go pour water for that head

I Don use cold Orijin and Gizzard cool am grin

E no easy to be man biko Lol.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by josite: 9:09pm On May 19, 2016
the man is too nice.jus this dis.they didnt tell ur sister ,she is there to supply him with good sex?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bastien: 9:58pm On May 19, 2016
MarieSucre:

Single mothers all over Nigeria and all over the world have beat your challenge again and again. Ever wonder why the African-American hip hop and rap scene is rife with men singing about their mothers e.g Tu Pac

Challenge Conquered. Next!!
and u never see a single father abi?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by damien2: 10:08pm On May 19, 2016
Some men are just wicked. Maybe you haven't jam yet, after devil fear men.

bastien:
some lady are just wicked, maybe u have jam yet, after devil fear women!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by damien2: 10:09pm On May 19, 2016
Your sisters and daughters go jam to
josite:
the man is too nice.jus this dis.they didnt tell ur sister ,she is there to supply him with good sex?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bastien: 10:25pm On May 19, 2016
damien2:
Some men are just wicked. Maybe you haven't jam yet, after devil fear men.

lol ok
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 11:57pm On May 19, 2016
robosky02:

come I said don't touch that dial

be warned

cc: AngelAhnie
hahhahahaha,who is this comedian,are u in anyway related to basketmouth?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 11:59pm On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
angry angry
angel this is not funny atal. angry
AngelAhnie:
angry angry
angel this is not funny atal.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by haryomikun(m): 1:39am On May 20, 2016
abeeceebee:
in response to ur questions I am a woman too and my husband does not beat and later demand for sex on the same day. Secondly, that how her husband assaults her on a regular basis, after perpetrating vthis evil act he will be asking my sister to lay her back for him. Am not here to incure ur pity but I need some advice for my sis ASAP!
Contact your brothers ma. They'll beat the hell out of the husband
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by haryomikun(m): 1:40am On May 20, 2016
Josphine4good:
. why are u bothered about me
He's a self-servicer sorry
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by haryomikun(m): 1:41am On May 20, 2016
johnson232:

@bold what will u do?
if u dont want any man to lay his hands on your sister, u better marry her...

rubbish!!
*singing* watta dummy watta dummy. Wasteeeeed sperrm!!!! grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56am On May 20, 2016
Why would a woman deny her husband sex?
Isn't it part of the marriage contract?
Doesn't she have blood and hormones flowing in her veins?

My take is that if she isn't getting it outside the home then it shouldn't be hard to open her kind for her man.

Besides, let's hear hubby's side of the story otherwise your Sister brought this on herself.
By the way, nice "pair" she's got there.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2016
damien2:
The moment a goat quotes a fo.ol wink
you are so silly lol
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by damien2: 9:34am On May 20, 2016
Hades2016:
I am so silly lol
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by damien2: 9:35am On May 20, 2016
The ones you care about will face worse for not fulfilling their contract. I hope you dey prepare their coffins shasmiley

ANANABA000:

Why would a woman deny her husband sex?
Isn't it part of the marriage contract?
Doesn't she have blood and hormones flowing in her veins?

My take is that if she isn't getting it outside the home then it shouldn't be hard to open her kind for her man.

Besides, let's hear hubby's side of the story otherwise your Sister brought this on herself.
By the way, nice "pair" she's got there.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 12:56pm On May 20, 2016
bastien:
and u never see a single father abi?

Sure there are. But you asked about women paging the bills and I told you that they do that and still do their work. Most single dads remarry coz they cannot handle all those things outlined before. Most single mum's can still do them and pay the bills.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by damien2: 1:01pm On May 20, 2016
You can talk sha

How many of you would gave seed with your wife when you are unhappy or not in the mood? Why would you equate sex to air or water? If it is her regular habit, don't you think a good husband must find out whyundecided. And if she doesn't have a good reason, how hard is it to seek alternatives?

May God help our men!

Sayelabola:

But wait my sister, a married man has right to his wife full loyalty and everything that belongs to her, remember?

Sex starvation has never solve any issue between a couple, and it never has a good ending as well, because sex is a marital food.

Starvation of sex among married couple is like denying oneself from air, water and food...who can survive it?

It is better for a man to devote himself to practicing celibacy and not married than to be married, wife is around healthy but denies her husband sex.

I agree that this is usually as a result of marital issues or problem between the couple, they can as well settle their scores through other means but not through sex starvation or denial.

May God help our ladies.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by damien2: 1:03pm On May 20, 2016
Your family!
efonat:
[size=30pt]ode!!!![/size]
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by damien2: 1:04pm On May 20, 2016
What did he pay for?

Are you mad?
Owliver:
because your husband begs for what he paid for doesnt mean others will beg. you callme a wife beater lol. i forgive you for that
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bastien: 1:13pm On May 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

Sure there are. But you asked about women paging the bills and I told you that they do that and still do their work. Most single dads remarry coz they cannot handle all those things outlined before. Most single mum's can still do them and pay the bills.
sweetie, u win
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Owliver(m): 1:17pm On May 20, 2016
damien2:
What did he pay for?
Are you mad?
no am not mad. are you? besides we've settled the matter.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by damien2: 1:19pm On May 20, 2016
undecided

Owliver:
no am not mad. are you? besides we've settled the matter.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Sayelabola(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2016
damien2:
You can talk sha

How many of you would gave seed with your wife when you are unhappy or not in the mood? Why would you equate sex to air or water? If it is her regular habit, don't you think a good husband must find out whyundecided. And if she doesn't have a good reason, how hard is it to seek alternatives?

May God help our men!

Hello,

In the OP's case, it appeared that there is a feud between the couple which hasn't been resolved before the husband demanded for sex.

And her refusal triggered the bruises on her body as seen in the pictures.

Thus, the wife won't give any reason for her denial other than being angry with the husband at that time. And I believe both party are being arrogant to each other...one does not want to show humility to the other... thereby fueling the rancour the more...and as such even food or anything could trigger a fight among them at home.

So just rule out getting alternative to sexing his wife because it would quickly end the relationship between them than expected.

Alternative is dangerous, let their families help them to settle their scores.

Good afternoon madam, hope I never talk too much again?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Iykon1313(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2016
Josphine4good:
. so much hate tongue

Send me ur phone number
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 20, 2016
My stand is A MAN HAS NO RIGHT TO HIT A WOMAN BECAUSE OF SEX

There is no trigger. By calling it a trigger, you would be putting the blame on the woman. The man is insane simple . There is no other way to explain or excuse his behaviour.

There are several alternatives other than divorce for example family mediation
Sayelabola:

Hello,

In the OP's case, it appeared that there is a feud between the couple which hasn't been resolved before the husband demanded for sex.

And her refusal triggered the bruises on her body as seen in the pictures.

Thus, the wife won't give any reason for her denial other than being angry with the husband at that time. And I believe both party are being arrogant to each other...one does not want to show humility to the other... thereby fueling the rancour the more...and as such even food or anything could trigger a fight among them at home.

So just rule out getting alternative to sexing his wife because it would quickly end the relationship between them than expected.

Alternative is dangerous, let their families help them to settle their scores.

Good afternoon madam, hope I never talk too much again?

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Sayelabola(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
My stand is A MAN HAS NO RIGHT TO HIT A WOMAN BECAUSE OF SEX

There is no trigger. By calling it a trigger, you would be putting the blame on the woman. The man is insane simple . There is no other way to explain or excuse his behaviour.

There are several alternatives other than divorce for example family mediation

I didn't and won't support any idea of battering, neither would I encourage a woman to deny her husband sex.

But whatever their differences if it couldn't be settled among themselves, by their families, then let it go to the Police.

Good evening.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by no1madman(m): 11:16pm On May 20, 2016
peculyachi:

me regret my family... ? my parents are pple of timbre and calibre here in Newyork...they have achieved so much, they make me so proud.. I can't help but be grateful to God always for making me out of their loins. and No... they won't die cos God has always been, and will continue to be with them...u or anybody can't harm dem...and on the other hand, take ur parents to my village. I am sure they will happily join the labourers work on one of my daddy's numerous projects for a token....and as for you. you can come wipe my ass for 5pounds evry day... I know its too much for u...but I jux wanna help you and ur parents become employed...
i 4 like wipe ur ass . . -how soon can i start?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by peculyachi(f): 12:35am On May 21, 2016
no1madman:
i 4 like wipe ur ass . . -how soon can i start?

lol! job offer not for you.....
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On May 21, 2016
damien2:
The ones you care about will face worse for not fulfilling their contract. I hope you dey prepare their coffins shasmiley

You and the ones you care about won't even get coffins when you die one after the other in quick succession.
Ewu malu.

Oloshi ayeraye.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bqlekan(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I Don use cold Orijin and Gizzard cool am grin

E no easy to be man biko Lol.

choi.... nah that gizzard i for dey interested in.. i'm down with malaria now self..

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.