Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (118414 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by damien2: 11:03am On May 19, 2016
So the next thing is to beat her because she regularly denies him of sex shocked
greatjoey:

The husband went a bit far though. But your sister ain't any free of the blame. How would you refuse your husband sex except in some exceptional cases. Sex means so much to a man when he needs it I am sure, this did not happen at the first denial. It must have been recurrent. Address the issue from the root by advising your sister to make herself available to her husband when he knocks.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by damien2: 11:04am On May 19, 2016
The moment a goat quotes a fo.ol wink
Hades2016:
nice talk brother , I don't know the reason why a woman will deny her husband from doing the thing grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 11:04am On May 19, 2016
Get married to two then if one is not ok.

Josphine4good:
I hate men undecided I don't think I will get married to one
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by damien2: 11:07am On May 19, 2016
Many men are monsters. They wait till marriage before showing their true colour. For some, they learnt it from their father, for others, they feel being a monster is synonymous to being a man.

At the end of the day, they chose the woman when they can as well choose to marry a man.

I am sure you think I sound stvpid. Well, that is exactly how you sound with this mo.ron.ic post.
woblow1:
Many woman can turned a complete gentleman into a big monster after getting married to them, it takes a lot of discipline and determination for a man not to beat them, majority of them are not a wife material, the funny thing is that they will behave normal with you till you marry them before they will started showing you the true colour, we only blamed the men,but women also need to know how to respect and submit to the husband

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by LordBuchi(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
Who cares?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by tickles2luv2016(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2016
abeeceebee:
See How My Sister Was Bartered By Her Husband

A man did this to his wife all because she disallowed him to have intercourse with her. I don't usually post on nairaland but I enjoy reading the contents of nairaland forum, and that is why I felt it is the right place to bring this.

Sorry to ask,was that tatoo on her hand or bruises.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by toprealman: 11:14am On May 19, 2016
Joelchris:

Not all men are wicked and not all women are Saint, in fact we have more irresponsible women than men, this is because there are more women in population than men....
Irrelevant conclusion. Consult your logic textbooks.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Omotoso2(m): 11:18am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good ,well i dnt blame u for ur opinion bt who will u get married to?? woman??
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2016
She chose to marry him in the first place so she's gonna have to carry her cross. And if the situation becomes unbearable or life threatening, then it is my prerogative to remove her from that situation for a while, and not outrightly removal from her marriage. I don't want no prostitute as sister, so she will eventually go back to her marriage and face her life with her hubby.
chacoonder:
A living prostitute is better than a dead battered wife...If your sister was in her situation, would you have advised her to keep on with the marriage?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 11:25am On May 19, 2016
Stallione:
AngelAhnie my sweetpie lets share a glass of life lager bear 2geda ok.Kisses kiss
angry angry
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by DUOz(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
best decision u culd eva make
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by HeGeMon(m): 11:31am On May 19, 2016
Is this not reaction to bleaching cream? Anty tell her to change her cream na , ha d husband sef no dy break bone?? No broken bone or battered face from hot slap??

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by smite(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2016
cococandy:
Zero sense.
P3nis speaking.

So because she didn't drill the hole with her hand that means she supposed to always be in the mood for intercourse regardless of what may be going on in her life at the moment.

the world is going down hill fast... imagine that comment generated over 500 likes.

even I as a man sometimes need a break from any sexual relation... would it be fair for my woman to hurt me for denying her
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bastien: 11:44am On May 19, 2016
damien2:
To hell with submissiveness. I would rather die an old hag than listen to that BS. When you are not mad, why on earth would you equate submissiveness to refusal to have sex? There are reasons to deny him sex, maybe the basta.rd is a selfish lover, maybe she is tired or she is angry with him. I guess it would be okay to put a through his head for denying her sex. the last time I checked, sex should be a mutual thing. It takes two to copulate however rape only requires one person. That man is a potential rapist, I won't be surprised if lays with his own daughter because sex means a lot to men.

BTW, what type of animal would have sex with a sad woman? I swear you lots are messed up. I can see why it is easy for men like you to intimidate students, female employees to have sex with you. marriage does not make you less human. She is human above everything. It is her fvcking body, her fvcking hole and her fvcking life. Marriage can never take that away. If she is being stvpid about it, we have mediation, divorce, seperation and polygamy

well your post was one sided, it is only a wicked wife that will deny her hubby sex when she is not doing any work. I'm very sure she be house wife!

Why didn't u think the supposed lady is getting fuckedddd outside? Why won't she feel the urge to have sex with her hubby, when she agreed to marry him she didn't notice his powerful sexual urge? If it was to be the man not touching her, or denying her sex... U will be the first to point finger at the man, accusing him of having sexual affairs outside.

If you find the one submissive offensive, they ask God to take it away from the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by umarmbabani(m): 11:49am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
what will you be
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 19, 2016
toprealman:
Inferiority complex central! Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
I guess you are a caged BEAST.....at least as you can attest, I'M FREE!!!
Lmao coz yhu need to pick up a dictionary and look up words b4 yhu write not jst coz yhu see ppl use em! Pervert...Like I said earlier stay in peace and I wouldn't reply yhu no more! Asslicker!

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:

That's your cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On May 19, 2016
smite:

the world is going down hill fast... imagine that comment generated over 500 likes.

even I as a man sometimes need a break from any sexual relation... would it be fair for my woman to hurt me for denying her
Lol. well, I know yhu ve never seen 100likes on yhur posts, No hard feelings!!! #Peace.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Hartthex(m): 12:01pm On May 19, 2016
scopusng:

Fooo. May God answer your prayer. You will never see a man to get married to.
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]AMEN!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 12:03pm On May 19, 2016
johnson232:
@bold what will u do? if u dont want any man to lay his hands on your sister, u better marry her...
rubbish!!
Wife beater alert!!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Anoruo(m): 12:04pm On May 19, 2016
WHAT I HER REASON FOR LEAVING THE POOR MAN HIGH AND DRY?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by damien2: 12:12pm On May 19, 2016
It is only a monster that would beat up his wife because she refused him sex. A full house-wufe does not mean a jobless wife or lazy wife. There are other reasons other than tirednessundecided.

You think she is cheating on him because of what again?undecided

Are you always in the mood for sex?

I won't ask her to kill or hurt him for denying her sex. undecided

A Bible thumper who sees nothing wrong with premarital sex. Aren't you a lil hypocritical? They are not bf and gf that sees once in a while. They are married couple that see each other everyday. It is impossible to feel lovey dovey every now and then.

What makes you think I am a Christian or that I give a crap about what some ijiots think.

bastien:
well your post was one sided, it is only a wicked wife that will deny her hubby sex when she is not doing any work. I'm very sure she be house wife!

Why didn't u think the supposed lady is getting fuckedddd outside? Why won't she feel the urge to have sex with her hubby, when she agreed to marry him she didn't notice his powerful sexual urge? If it was to be the man not touching her, or denying her sex... U will be the first to point finger at the man, accusing him of having sexual affairs outside.

If you find the one submissive offensive, they ask God to take it away from the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 12:13pm On May 19, 2016
bastien:

I challenge you to be a housewife for a week and tell me she is jobless. In fact, No. Let me turn that challenge into monetary value.

-Buy all your meals (Breakfast dinner Lunch) from a fastfood restaurant.
-Pay a dry cleaner for all your laundry.
-Pay a shoemaker to shine your shoes everyday.
-Pay a house girl to tidy up your house.
-Pay a day creche to take care of your children in the daytime.
-Pay a maid to take care of them at night.
-Pay a prostituted to have sex with ever night.

Do this for one week and record the cost.

As for companionship, unfortunately you cannot buy that in the market. A companion that stays with you even on the hospital bed is priceless. So I'm guessing the price even goes way higher.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by ivylyn: 12:14pm On May 19, 2016
gbens2000:
its not ur comment that is surprising but the number of likes u av gotten so far for such comment.my dear life is everything just depending on which one u choose or how u want to take it,i don =t support maltreatment but pls think about it y should she deny him of sex,he has paid for everything [b][/b]he married her she didn't marry him he paid all the bride price and dowries.so try and understand it a lil bit from both angles.if he cheats on her u will still come and castigate men.just try not to generalize issues like this some men are lovely and will not touch u no matter wat u do.

How would he have married her if she didn't marry too They married each other
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by damien2: 12:15pm On May 19, 2016
Prerogative?

I don't blame you. You can only talk like this when you have mor.onic sisters and daughters that allow themselves to be beaten up in the first place.

oshaosha2014:
She chose to marry him in the first place so she's gonna have to carry her cross. And if the situation becomes unbearable or life threatening, then it is my prerogative to remove her from that situation for a while, and not outrightly removal from her marriage. I don't want no prostitute as sister, so she will eventually go back to her marriage and face her life with her hubby.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Purereal(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2016
@Josephine4good
u hate ur Dad,brothers and ur son abi? Sometimes people don't reason before they open mouth
Men will hate you too
And none will ever marry u.Ur desire shall be yours.Gbam
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 12:15pm On May 19, 2016
oshaosha2014:

Whilst she is removed from the situation, what is being done to reorient the man about violence?
If he can beat for sex, what else is he also capable of beating her for?
When she comes back does he magically change?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by sunshinegurl(f): 12:17pm On May 19, 2016
oshaosha2014:
u self, if I catch you for corner eh, I go Bleep you sotey, all your make up go melt commot.
i am coming for you... you go run..
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by toprealman: 12:34pm On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:
Lmao coz yhu need to pick up a dictionary and look up words b4 yhu write not jst coz yhu see ppl use em! Pervert...Like I said earlier stay in peace and I wouldn't reply yhu no more! Asslicker!
e pain am!!!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by kelechi17(m): 12:42pm On May 19, 2016
peculyachi:

civilization teaches us to tolerate diversity not stupidity.... was he der? did he know or even ask the reason why she refused him sex? u think women are toys abi? so because he married her, she is obligated to allow him stroll in and out of her vagina anytime he feels like regardless of her mood
?...Jesus Christ...I Dnt just understand how today's Men think....what ever happened to self control....
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by HARDDON: 12:53pm On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:

I don't think guys wud even want u in the first place.

How can ur legs be appearing on ur passport?

shocked shocked
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bastien: 12:59pm On May 19, 2016
damien2:
It is only a monster that would beat up his wife because she refused him sex. A full house-wufe does not mean a jobless wife or lazy wife. There are other reasons other than tirednessundecided.

You think she is cheating on him because of what again?undecided

Are you always in the mood for sex?

I won't ask her to kill or hurt him for denying her sex. undecided

A Bible thumper who sees nothing wrong with premarital sex. Aren't you a lil hypocritical? They are not bf and gf that sees once in a while. They are married couple that see each other everyday. It is impossible to feel lovey dovey every now and then.

What makes you think I am a Christian or that I give a crap about what some ijiots think.

lol, I'm not saying beating her is right, maybe the man have anger issue thou, but don't u think she must have been denying him sex frequently? Ooh u didn't thought about that....

What will make a house wife to be tired? Is it because of the plate, cloth n water she fetched? Or because she was bored? And what happened to the busy man, why is he not tired?

I'm not a Christian either, but I know the Bible speak very well of submission and faithfulness.

Let the man get a second wife, since the first has failed to do one of her primary duties as a wife

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.