Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. (40381 Views)

First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy / Aje Oil Field Lagos With Pixs / Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by cktheluckyman: 5:42am On May 17, 2016
JonSnow:
Can the country be split now?

Why don't you ask about the quantity of crude found before you begin to talk about splitting.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by cktheluckyman: 5:43am On May 17, 2016
omenka:
Baba, this kind hearbreaking news wey u dey bring so, if people die here my hands and legs no dey oo. I don talk my own finish.

Heartbreaking ko jaw breaking ni!! We already have oil in abia,imo and anambra states.Just like that of lagos,the quantity of oil is still far below those found in the niger-delta
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by JayJustus(m): 6:20am On May 17, 2016
pomide:
SOMEBODY GIVE THAT GOVERNOR TWO BOTTLES OF GUINESS EXTRA SMOOTH STOUT!

plus two hookers to step down the current
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by 201320142015ob(m): 7:56am On May 17, 2016
this part of lagos producing the oil will be developed in the nearest future but delta have been left in the swamp for decades

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by skywalker001(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2016
Another source of embezzlement
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by RichYoungNigga: 7:59am On May 17, 2016
Don't be two excited.
The cigarette i smoke is even costlier than a barrel of oil
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by tbaba1234: 8:00am On May 17, 2016
tempest01:
Una wan chop nddc money by force....50000 bbls a day, what is the cost of lifting + capex + opex ... Is it economical?

We need figures of estimated recoverable reserves, plateau rate, field life. Before we applaud.

Congrats though on the find.

If it is not commercially viable, no one will be drilling. It obviously is.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:01am On May 17, 2016
in olamide's voice " if i carry u go banana island u go love lagos yii o. congrats and welcome to our club of oil producing state. proudly niger delta

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Missy89(f): 8:03am On May 17, 2016
pointless photo op

Lagos should be investing in the service and tech industry. That is the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by skywalker001(m): 8:03am On May 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Heartbreaking ko jaw breaking ni!! We already have oil in abia,imo and anambra states.Just like that of lagos,the quantity of oil is still far below those found in the niger-delta
All those u mentioned plus ondo state own is becoming somtin and wit tym I knw Nigeria won't depend on SS for oil anymore not even now dat Nigeria is shifting back to Agriculture gradually

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by AZeD1(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2016
Missy89:
pointless photo op

Lagos should be investing in the service and tech industry. That is the future.
Lagos is already the tech and service leader in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by MKO4ever(m): 8:05am On May 17, 2016
M4gunners:
40 liters per day i think?They will not let us hear words again.
Illiteracy: Crude oil is measured in barrel not liter litre

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Acidosis(m): 8:05am On May 17, 2016
The photo wow-ed me! Bright looking men and women.
Those smiling faces are rare to come by in the streets of Lagos.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Opistorincos(m): 8:08am On May 17, 2016
c as dem throw that white man wey be like donald trump for back
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by uzolexis(f): 8:08am On May 17, 2016
hemartins:
This is good news to Lagos.

No this is not good news, for a country like Nigeria that does not have strong institutions oil is a curse not a blessing. Other sectors of our economy were doing so well before we discovered oil and boom we abandoned everything cos of oil money and see where we are today cos of that, oil price has fallen and so has our economy. Lagos is the commercial hub of Nigeria and I dare say West Africa as well, we can't afford to let oil take over, it will have disastrous consequences and trust me this is bound to happen cos our institutions are comatose.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Owamudia: 8:10am On May 17, 2016
It's alright.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Femich18(m): 8:10am On May 17, 2016
castroevans:
WHATS THE ESSENCE OF HAVING CRUDE OIL WHEN WE CANT BENEFIT FROM IT
Says who
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by hazyfm: 8:11am On May 17, 2016
M4gunners:
40 liters per day i think?They will not let us hear words again.

You are funny though... At least they produce something

Wetin North produce? Apart from Tomato wey them wan use kill person grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by hazyfm: 8:11am On May 17, 2016
JayJustus:

plus two hookers to step down the current

grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Nobody: 8:13am On May 17, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Enijesiku(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2016
Eko o ni baje! God bless Lagos, God bless Nigeria
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Burger01(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2016
arresa:

Eko o ni baje o..
..O baje ti! smiley
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by bigtt76(f): 8:20am On May 17, 2016
Congratulations Lagos State! This is hoping that the militancy that would arise from that Badagry area nor go badt shaa grin ....I can see all the famous Lagos agbero heading towards that direction

arresa:

Eko o ni baje o..

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Goke7: 8:21am On May 17, 2016
I pray oil will not be a curse to Lagos like delta and bayelsa who cannot pay salaries with the so called oil.

Lagos need to be cautious with this oil thing even ondo state with her oil has not fared better

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Kobicove(m): 8:21am On May 17, 2016
tempest01:
Una wan chop nddc money by force....50000 bbls a day, what is the cost of lifting + capex + opex ... Is it economical?

We need figures of estimated recoverable reserves, plateau rate, field life. Before we applaud.

Congrats though on the find.

These are the types of questions that need to be answered before we start dancing 'Azonto'.

I suspect it's not a commercial find otherwise the IOCs would have established a presence there already.

It's not just about finding oil it's about finding it in commercial quantity. My guess is that these are probably marginal fields.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by aljharem(m): 8:25am On May 17, 2016
201320142015ob:
this part of lagos producing the oil will be developed in the nearest future but delta have been left in the swamp for decades

because delta has used deve fees and militants to destroy everything

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:26am On May 17, 2016
Though Dangote is building a refinery in the state, Governor Ambode should build a state-owned refinery. The refineries will ensure adequate supply in the South West.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by hemartins(m): 8:28am On May 17, 2016
uzolexis:

No this is not good news, for a country like Nigeria that does not have strong institutions oil is a curse not a blessing. Other sectors of our economy were doing so well before we discovered oil and boom we abandoned everything cos of oil money and see where we are today cos of that, oil price has fallen and so has our economy. Lagos is the commercial hub of Nigeria and I dare say West Africa as well, we can't afford to let oil take over, it will have disastrous consequences and trust me this is bound to happen cos our institutions are comatose.

Hmmmm. That's good.
You sound Fantastically intelligent.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by tbaba1234: 8:30am On May 17, 2016
hazyfm:

You are funny though... At least they produce something

Wetin North produce? Apart from Tomato wey them wan use kill person grin

The North is the food basket of Nigeria. An epidemic that destroyed tomatoes in the north has led to tomato scarcity throughout Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Dapsin2901: 8:30am On May 17, 2016
Vote For 2 Days Free FUEL in Lagos State By clicking like
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Nobody: 8:33am On May 17, 2016
The more reason Northerners will have more eye on South West, and leave Niger delta out of fear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos) / Shehu Shagari Is Dead. Former President Dies At 93 / You Can Ban The Press If They Will Embarrass A Public Officer - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.