Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. (40382 Views)

First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy / Aje Oil Field Lagos With Pixs / Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by vRendoh(m): 8:36am On May 17, 2016
JonSnow:
Can the country be split now?

make Chad basin succeed then we can talk i guess! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by walozanga(m): 8:39am On May 17, 2016
Congratulations to Hausa men cos na them go eat the lion share
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by 9ja4show: 8:40am On May 17, 2016
tbaba1234:

The North is the food basket of Nigeria. An epidemic that destroyed tomatoes in the north has led to tomato scarcity throughout Nigeria.

Get over yourself, tomatoes paste is saving the day

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by 9ja4show: 8:42am On May 17, 2016
Our oil, we the Niger deltans will drill that oil ehh, it will be used to fund national budget;

The oil in lagos belongs to the people of Niger deltans and every other region. E go sweet ehh, I can't wait for the north to find oil too
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by jaybee3(m): 8:44am On May 17, 2016
M4gunners:
40 liters per day i think?They will not let us hear words again.

Just borrow some brain dawg

Where on earth have you ever seen oil that isn't in commercial quantity explored?

Why would any private company engage in deep water exploration if it isn't financially viable?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by ibedun: 8:45am On May 17, 2016
Acidosis:
The photo wow-ed me! Bright looking men and women.

Those smiling faces are rare to come by in the streets of Lagos.

Omo-Igbo, you got a point but sha ya people including you should begin to head home nah? The next generation of Yorubas will not be as accommodating o! As space don dey tight for Lagos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by theV0ice: 8:49am On May 17, 2016
GreatSE:
The more reason Northerners will have more eye on South West, and leave Niger delta out of fear

A Yoruba man, Yinka Folawiyo, owns the licence and its so clear that even the company producing it bears his name.

What were you saying again? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by theV0ice: 8:50am On May 17, 2016
walozanga:
Congratulations to Hausa men cos na them go eat the lion share

Yinka Folawiyo owns the company and the license. Which Hausa man are you crying about again?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by truthalways(m): 8:53am On May 17, 2016
JonSnow:
Can the country be split now?

You know nothing Jon snow wink

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Nobody: 8:59am On May 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Heartbreaking ko jaw breaking ni!! We already have oil in abia,imo and anambra states.Just like that of lagos,the quantity of oil is still far below those found in the niger-delta
the oil you have in those states are not commercially viable, that's why you can't get 13 percent derivative.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Nobody: 8:59am On May 17, 2016
Are u benefiting from the oil we have in dis country, aren't u bin ripped off? Forced to pay 145 for a litre of fuel.
Femich18:

Says who
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by seenter84: 9:01am On May 17, 2016
Lagos don hammer, Job opportunities. Legal, illegal, ghost workers, human workers all join. Many more Money money for lagos state!
Live and die in lagos.

Congrats to the country in the continent nigeria. Imao

The very black gold crude oil.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by banme1(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2016
Hypocrites. Same crude people from west say is useless now they are smiling.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Nobody: 9:04am On May 17, 2016
I can only guess that Indigenous Lagosians are about to grapple with the real politick of ONSHORE and OFFSHORE oilfields.
Welcome to the club of littoral states oil economics and politics, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by M4gunners: 9:04am On May 17, 2016
MKO4ever:

Illiteracy: Crude oil is measured in barrel not liter litre
Sorry i even over estimate it,report reaching me now is saying 14 liter (fourteen ) not 40.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by M4gunners: 9:06am On May 17, 2016
banme1:
And now they can't let us hear words because of ordinary 14 liter.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by M4gunners: 9:06am On May 17, 2016
banme1:
And now they can't let us hear words because of ordinary 14 liters.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Nobody: 9:07am On May 17, 2016
Good news
But kinda wonder what ,s the thought up north.

long live
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by tbaba1234: 9:13am On May 17, 2016
9ja4show:

Get over yourself, tomatoes paste is saving the day

Tomato paste comes from tomatoes, doesn't it?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by uzolexis(f): 9:15am On May 17, 2016
hemartins:

Hmmmm. That's good.
You sound Fantastically intelligent.

I am not sure if I should take that as a compliment cos Cameron has given another meaning to the word "fantastically".

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by 9ja4show: 9:16am On May 17, 2016
tbaba1234:

Tomato paste comes from tomatoes, doesn't it?

And our port has not been closed down, has it?
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by BiafranAmerican: 9:26am On May 17, 2016
Crude oil...i hope every state can have it so all states can wage war against the Federal parasite Government of Abuja
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by tboig20(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2016
grin ;DChange Government. It's a way of sharing the National cake to Lagosian in order to buy their vote come 2019. 13 per... Lol...
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Djbaka(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2016
castroevans:
WHATS THE ESSENCE OF HAVING CRUDE OIL WHEN WE CANT BENEFIT FROM IT

aresa:

Speak for yourself and not for Lagosians..
Having Oil is a good thing and shows a potential source of massive revenue for the country and state altogether. But unfortunately, it's not always so as history and present happenings has showed us. Imagine a Nigeria without oil; re-collect the pre-oil era and project how the country would have been if it had continued like that without oil discovery.
I don't know what you think, but i think we would have managed our modest resources very well enough, too little to be massively embezzled and just enough to bring about sustainable development we need.

But that is stale story though. now we have to forge forward. We hope lagos as an entity utilize this addition well and not end up being a sorry state as their fore runners.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by princejayboss: 9:38am On May 17, 2016
Crude can be found in any place buy what can't be found is the commercial quality and quantity.....
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by overlord77: 9:39am On May 17, 2016
bimbod:
Nice one. More discoveries ahead for this blessed state.

Ambode is working, Lagos state is improving.

Y'all shouldn't be overtly excited o, it does come with its ills. See what oil has done to Niger delta, practically destroyed that region. The real greed will come out in all persons from host communities and then the fight starts.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Femich18(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2016
castroevans:
Are u benefiting from the oil we have in dis country, aren't u bin ripped off? Forced to pay 145 for a litre of fuel.
Its not in my hometown lady, ds one is in my hometown and ive got families that are contractors, Engineers and Xo. if I won't benefit directly I will still benefit indirectly
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by chiditobe: 9:44am On May 17, 2016
Hope its not 1 of yorubas triky ways of getin revenue 4rm fg pouse.as as small as lagos.story neva finish.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by chibukingofking: 9:55am On May 17, 2016
Let's see how d oil well wil b shared among d abokis at list na hausa/fulani b president of nigeria now.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by tbaba1234: 10:00am On May 17, 2016
9ja4show:

And our port has not been closed down, has it?

We are talking about scare forex and you are mentioning ports. Is it not a shame that we produce tomato and import paste? The production of Tomato in the North can make us independent from tomato paste imports.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Walelavender(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2016
Standing5:
If every region starts exploring something of value, soon the issue of resource control and derivation share would be resolved. While i am happy the sw is joining the league of resource contributors, I think the North still every reason to maintain the parasitic status as the economic tilt is in the favour.
North 'Parasitic' when you can't get tomatoes again in the market. North 'Parasitic' when the beef in your stew comes from them? Please let's stop these tribal jingoism. Our strength is in our diversity. Let the food produce coming from north to south stop for a week, you will get to know that our relationship has never being parasitic but symbiotic.
God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos) / You Can Ban The Press If They Will Embarrass A Public Officer - Buhari / Shehu Shagari Is Dead. Former President Dies At 93

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.