Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. (40375 Views)

First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy / Aje Oil Field Lagos With Pixs / Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by popsonbj: 10:12am On May 17, 2016
M4gunners:
40 liters per day i think?They will not let us hear words again.

Na jealousy go kill you.
Go and drown in the lagoon you
scummy irritant with slacked
brain cells!

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Standing5(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2016
Walelavender:

North 'Parasitic' when you can't get tomatoes again in the market. North 'Parasitic' when the beef in your stew comes from them? Please let's stop these tribal jingoism. Our strength is in our diversity. Let the food produce coming from north to south stop for a week, you will get to know that our relationship has never being parasitic but symbiotic.
God bless Nigeria
the labour of the tomato farmer was paid for and wasn't under duress. Can you say same for the reverse scenario?
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Lanre01(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2016
wink wink
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by yinchar(m): 10:21am On May 17, 2016
overlord77:

Y'all shouldn't be overtly excited o, it does come with its ills. See what oil has done to Niger delta, practically destroyed that region. The real greed will come out in all persons from host communities and then the fight starts.

You think we are fools and will be blowing oil pipelines like you lot......We Yorubas are more smarter than that, we don't destroy our environment.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Hades2016(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2016
castroevans:
WHATS THE ESSENCE OF HAVING CRUDE OIL WHEN WE CANT BENEFIT FROM IT
tell them my sister
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by omotee1234(m): 10:24am On May 17, 2016
If i carry u to badagry u go luv lagos oo ITESIWAJU EKO LO JE WA LOGUN

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by brosammy(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2016
This is absolutely a good news for us here in south west,let it be that oil is been discover in the north too,

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Nobody: 10:32am On May 17, 2016
I dont trust this people lying is in their DNA, that could be a bottle of malt or guilder that the gov is receiving.

If they have oil let them all relocate to lagos and leave ph , warri and Aks.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by jimoqua: 10:48am On May 17, 2016
this nice oh! Ambo oh
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by 9ja4show: 10:50am On May 17, 2016
tbaba1234:

We are talking about scare forex and you are mentioning ports. Is it not a shame that we produce tomato and import paste? The production of Tomato in the North can make us independent from tomato paste imports.

I know all that , you just acted like we can't breath without tomatoes from the north..with or without the scare forex, people are still importing.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by chat2deen(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2016
hemartins:
This is good news to Lagos.

And also good news to Jagaban too grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by overlord77: 11:05am On May 17, 2016
yinchar:

You think we are fools and will be blowing oil pipelines like you lot......We Yorubas are more smarter than that, we don't destroy our environment.

Bro, I didn't come online to insult anyone neither did I mention any tribe. However, with that being said, I have lived in Lagos for over 23yrs and have seen how money matters bordering on plots of land, scattered many families and relations. Don't be fooled bro, it's not a tribe thing.

Peace out!
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by haul: 11:19am On May 17, 2016
chiditobe:
Hope its not 1 of yorubas triky ways of getin revenue 4rm fg pouse.as as small as lagos.story neva finish.

Calm down your pea size brain bro, so much hate for the yorubas! gringringrin
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Walelavender(m): 11:25am On May 17, 2016
Standing5:
the labour of the tomato farmer was paid for and wasn't under duress. Can you say same for the reverse scenario?
I can't figure out the point you are trying to make. However if a region has taken it upon itself to make most agricultural produce available to other regions whilst others aren't involved in large scale, such a region should be applauded and not this name calling.
Each region has got its strengths and weaknesses. Getting food on the table is crucial to a nation development. Don't forget one of the goals of the defunct MDGs
#Eradicate poverty and hunger

God bless Nigeria
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by mapet: 11:25am On May 17, 2016
tbaba1234:

tempest01: :
Una wan chop nddc money by force....50000 bbls a day, what is the cost of lifting + capex + opex ... Is it economical?

We need figures of estimated recoverable reserves, plateau rate, field life. Before we applaud.

Congrats though on the find.

If it is not commercially viable, no one will be drilling. It obviously is.

@tempest01 is just making statements that beggers logic...
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by mapet: 11:29am On May 17, 2016
Acidosis:
The photo wow-ed me! Bright looking men and women.

Those smiling faces are rare to come by in the streets of Lagos.

Bros,

I can see that you wish to leave your village and travel to Lagos, but make no mistake about it, Lagos bears no semblance with your village

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Nobody: 11:30am On May 17, 2016
Walelavender:

I can't figure out the point you are trying to make. However if a region has taken it upon itself to make most agricultural produce available to other regions whilst others aren't involved in large scale, such a region should be applauded and not this name calling.
Each region has got its strengths and weaknesses. Getting food on the table is crucial to a nation development. Don't forget one of the goals of the defunct MDGs
#Eradicate poverty and hunger

God bless Nigeria
God bless you abundantly. That is how a nation works. Everyone brings something to the table. The earlier you realize that the better. There is a lot of Agriculture going on in the north. They provide food. They dont come on nairaland and say it is 'our food' or 'our cattle' You guys have 13 percent derivative already. The 13 percent what did your governors use it for. The iboris etc. Rather than invest it in Nigeria they used it to buy mansions abroad. Even the great united states of America, every state brings something to the table. And that is how a country develops.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by mapet: 11:32am On May 17, 2016
MKO4ever:

M4gunners: :
40 liters per day i think?They will not let us hear words again.
Illiteracy: Crude oil is measured in barrel not liter litre

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Acidosis(m): 11:37am On May 17, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

I can see that you wish to leave your village and travel to Lagos, but make no mistake about it, Lagos bears no semblance with your village

see dem oo, dem don come cheesy

So why would I love Lagos more than my village?

I won't sacrifice Paris for my village, let alone Lagos.

I'm not like you who feel ashamed of your lineage because of shoprite bread and sharwama
grin

If you know how much I love my village ehn, you won't post this trash.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Acidosis(m): 11:42am On May 17, 2016
ibedun:

Omo-Igbo, you got a point but sha ya people including you should begin to head home nah? The next generation of Yorubas will not be as accommodating o! As space don dey tight for Lagos.

see dem oo, grin When did I turn omo-Igbo?

Better wake up from your slumber. I've never and will never claim Lagos. I'm from KOGI state. I won't trade my village or my people back home for Aisha rice, or Shoprite bread.

grin grin
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by mapet: 11:44am On May 17, 2016
Kobicove:

These are the types of questions that need to be answered before we start dancing 'Azonto'.

I suspect it's not a commercial find otherwise the IOCs would have established a presence there already.

It's not just about finding oil it's about finding it in commercial quantity. My guess is that these are probably marginal fields.

Some of you just spew ignorance at will.......
Bros,

1. The "commerciality" had been established in the seismic studies and tests. Current well drilled that's producing the 12bopd is simply a further confirmation of the "commerciality"
2. How will IOC establish presence when they are not allocated the license to operate
3. Who tells you marginal fields are not commercialy viable ventures

OMG!!! well sha......

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by mapet: 11:53am On May 17, 2016
uzolexis:

No this is not good news, for a country like Nigeria that does not have strong institutions oil is a curse not a blessing. Other sectors of our economy were doing so well before we discovered oil and boom we abandoned everything cos of oil money and see where we are today cos of that, oil price has fallen and so has our economy. Lagos is the commercial hub of Nigeria and I dare say West Africa as well, we can't afford to let oil take over, it will have disastrous consequences and trust me this is bound to happen cos our institutions are comatose.

Sis,

Institution and strength thereof is about leadership and collective willingness to foster it. It's not rocket science. If you look deeper at the Oil and Gas value chain, there are more than 10 Industries that are direct spin-off and more are dependent on the industry. Oil and Gas accelerated development in many countries including the United States.

Oil was a curse because our fore-fathers were ignorant and some greedy. The case of Lagos is different. Leaders in Lagos are well endowed, exposed and value-driven. They have methodically built Lagos with virtually no natural resource but ingenuity and innovation. Adding Oil to the mix for Lagos is more about expanding value in terms of associated industries, products and power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by mapet: 11:54am On May 17, 2016
Goke7:
I pray oil will not be a curse to Lagos like delta and bayelsa who cannot pay salaries with the so called oil.

Lagos need to be cautious with this oil thing even ondo state with her oil has not fared better

Lagos is not Ondo. Lagos is what Nigeria should have been, i.e. be accelerated development regardless of Oil

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by mapet: 11:58am On May 17, 2016
princejayboss:
Crude can be found in any place buy what can't be found is the commercial quality and quantity.....

Patently false.. Crude oil CANNOT be found in ANY PLACE
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by mapet: 12:01pm On May 17, 2016
Standing5:

Walelavender: :

North 'Parasitic' when you can't get tomatoes again in the market. North 'Parasitic' when the beef in your stew comes from them? Please let's stop these tribal jingoism. Our strength is in our diversity. Let the food produce coming from north to south stop for a week, you will get to know that our relationship has never being parasitic but symbiotic.
God bless Nigeria

....so the labour of Oil is not paid for and was under duress? How ridiculous can some of you be?
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by mapet: 12:06pm On May 17, 2016
Acidosis:

see dem oo, dem don come cheesy

So why would I love Lagos more than my village?

I won't sacrifice Paris for my village, let alone Lagos.

I'm not like you who feel ashamed of your lineage because of shoprite bread and sharwama
grin

If you know how much I love my village ehn, you won't post this trash.

Bush rat!!! grin grin grin Whatever is "Shoprite bread and sharwama", I can obviously see how much you love you village, considering the longer troat for sharwama. You that is having "premature-eja.culation" over seeing people corporately dressed will definitely salivate over bread and sharwama..bush rat.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by gidgiddy: 12:08pm On May 17, 2016
So Lagos has become Oil producing? Nice. I gather that Ondo is also Oil producing. My prayers are that more Oil will be found in the SW so that the Yorubas can finally stop running around looking for the Igbos they will do 'one Nigeria' with.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by wacoj(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2016
Smart governor.
If you are not an Accountant, pls try marry one.
Smartness flows in our blood.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by willibounce1(m): 12:13pm On May 17, 2016
We wait to see if they won't embezzle the money made from the oil. And the people rejoicing should not forget to ask the govt what they have done so far with the money generated internally and the revenue from govt. Ordinary to do street light na wahala.
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Acidosis(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2016
mapet:

Bush rat!!! grin grin grin Whatever is "Shoprite bread and sharwama", I can obviously see how much you love you village, considering the longer troat for sharwama. You that is having "premature-eja.culation" over seeing people corporately dressed will definitely salivate over bread and sharwama..bush rat.

ahahahaha grin grin

I love my 'bush' like that cheesy

You, like Esau, that can deny your lineage over a pot of porridge (asaro), have no business quoting me grin grin

Which part of Lagos are you from?? Apart from selling your self-proclaimed inheritance to exterminated miscreants like Tinubu, and wanking over photos of wealthy microscopic few, what else can you call your OWN in Lagos?

My advice to you is to start searching for your great grandfathers' dry bones, just may be, some historians might help trace your lineage to Osun or Ekiti

grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Ngozi123(f): 12:28pm On May 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Heartbreaking ko jaw breaking ni!! We already have oil in abia,imo and anambra states.Just like that of lagos,the quantity of oil is still far below those found in the niger-delta

Shhhh! Don't tell them; we don't want to give them even more reason to force us to stay in this country wink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Don't Commission Lagos-Abeokuta Rail Before Election" - PDP: See Reactions / Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.