Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? (5382 Views)

Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? / Before Adam And Eve Africans Where / Were Some People Existing Before Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by skydancer: 1:12am On Aug 21, 2009
Interesting
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Truthonly(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2009
Hey guys,

When we do not know, lets just ask questions.

The Bible never said Adam was the first man on earth!

Gen 1:

26-And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27-So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 

So Adam was the first man created in Gods image(to appear like God) and likeness(to function like God) Not the first man to be created.
So do not misquote the Bible by saying Adam was the first man created.

Secondly, the Bible never said Adam and Eve were the ONLY man created, though it didn't refer to any other man created simultaneously. But more importantly, it did not say Adam and Eve were the only ones created.

Have you ever heard of evolution?

Christians would tell you there is no such thing as evolution, and that's typical of us because 99% of us are still growing in the knowledge of God and are living with so many assumptions.

The Bible is very clear on the evolutionary process and age. I'll stop here for now. 

Ask questions, Do not assume nor lean on your own understanding!  
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Truthonly(m): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2009
I am reading words from Schmuck.

Dear Schmuck you appear intelligent in words. However, I advise other members that eloquence and intelligence does not translate to Truth.

Everything thing you say may be true.

But all these information are not needed by man. The knowledge of these beings you are talking about cannot add value to you as a person.

Members, trust me, I tell the Truth only and lie not.

The Bible does talk about 'Thrones, Dominions, Principalities and Powers, Rulers of the darkness of this world and spiritual wickedness in high places'

But all of them are below the CHURCH of Jesus Christ.

God created them all, but put the CHURCH as head (master) over them.

You were not called to study these beings and their operations and activities, that useless information that will only build fear into you.

As a child of God, one who has come to know Jesus; You are master over these forces and they are subject to you through Christ Jesus.

Don't waste your time learning of their activities, it'll add no value to your life. But it could get your mind into a lot of mess, and you don't want to find yourself there. Many went that way and never came back and were finally branded nuts!

If you open your mind to them, they'll come in and destroy it for you by taking control of it.

Flee from such information, study the Word of the Grace of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, it has the power to save, build you up and give a divine and durable inheritance, making you a Master in this life and that which is to come.

Praise God!
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by FBS: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2009
What a thread! Read ALL the pages. Informative I have to say.
BRB but first let me digest all that I've read.  wink

The Bible stands Firm and The Authority of the Scriptures cannot be disputed.

@OLAADEGBU, thanks for that link. I think all the answers are there.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Horus(m): 11:08am On Aug 21, 2009
The Bible never said Adam was the first man on earth

Correct and to realise this FACT we have first to know who were Nekaybaw and Kadmon

If you take a look at what really happened in the garden based on ourstory (our-story, not history his-story) from the Egiptian Mysteries, you will be able to overstand (not understand) who and what you are. There were not only people living before "Adam" and "Eve" of the Bible, but there were tribes that existed and walked the planet earth long before the birth of the black Adam and Eve.

Let's go back to the so-called beginning when Kadmon (Adam), falsely translated as "male" who's name Zakar really means "rememberer" (Genesis 5:2), and Eve (Hawwah), falsely translated as "female" whose name is really Nekaybaw meaning "tribal leader", were fashioned. The words used in the Torah, in Aramic (Hebrew) is not "male" which is esh "female" which is eshaw. What is seen there are Zakar and Nekaybaw their real names.

First, you must clear up the misconceptions of one Adam in your Bible. There were many Adams depending on what point in time you start at. The translators of your Bible did not allow you to know these facts. They translated words that were written in the Hebrew as other words in English.

So what is sometimes written in the Bible as Hebrew was intentionally not translated correctly. Thus, you've never really read your Bible for what it really says. These translators have you thinking that the word Adam only applies to a human that was created by "god" as it is written in Genesis 2:5 however, the word Adam is used several times in the Bible not relating at all to Adam the person; yet, all are spelled the same in Hebrew. This is very deceptive and a means of keeping you under their evil hypnotic spell, which you can break if only you start taking responsibility for yourself and stop being lazy. Read the listing below:

adam as "man” Genesis 1:26
adam as "ground" Genesis 2:7
adam as "Adam" Genesis 9:18
Adam as "Noah" Genesis 6:8

Ques: How do we know by way of the Bible or Torah that there were other people living at the time?

Ans: Let's take a look. However you must think through the spell. Think. Now read Genesis 4:14.

Genesis 4:14
Modern Hebrew Script
BEHOLD, THOU HAST DRIVEN ME OUT THIS DAY ? FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH <'ADAMAH>; AND FROM <'AL> THY FACE SHALL I BE HID ; AND I SHALL BE A FUGITIVE AND A VAGABOND IN THE EARTH <'ERETS>; AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS , THAT EVERY ONE THAT FINDETH ME SHALL SLAY ME .

Behold, You Have Evicted Me From Being A Farmer In My Own Land, And From Having Access To Your Presence Without A Barathary Gland I Will Be Hidden, And I Will Become A Fugitive And A Wanderer Through Out The Planet Earth, And In Time, Any Of Those People Will Live Outside The Enclosed Garden That Finds My Disguise Will Kill Me.

Right Translation In Aramic (Hebrew) By:
Neter: A'aferti: Atum-Re
Mistranslation For King James 1611 A.D.

"BEHOLD, THOU HAST DRIVEN ME OUT THIS DAY FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH; AND FROM THY FACE SHALL I BE HID; AND I SHALL BE A FUGITIVE AND A VAGABOND IN THE EARTH; AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS, THAT EVERY ONE THAT FINDETH ME SHALL SLAY ME. "

Now at this time there was only supposed to be living on the planet earth
1. Adam,
2. Eve,
3. Cain who had killed Abel, the only other person on the planet Earth right? Right!

So then who was the: "Everyone that,findeth me (Cain) shall slay me?" Think now. Just stop and think. Who was it that Cain was afraid would kill him? And remember, according to the English translation, Cain said everyone not everything. So indeed it was a person or persons that he was referring to. Then look at this in Genesis 3:1.

Genesis 3:1
Modern Hebrew Script

NOW THE SERPENT WAS MORE SUBTIL<'ARUWM> THAN ANY BEAST OF THE FIELD WHICH THE LORD GOD <'ELOHIYM> HAD MADE<'ASAH>. AND HE SAID <'AMAR> UNTO THE WOMAN <'ISHSHAH>, YEA<'APH>, HATH GOD<'ELOHIYM> SAID <'AMAR>, YE SHALL NOT EAT<'AKAL> OF EVERY TREE <'ETS> OF THE GARDEN.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Chetachuku(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2009
The story of Adam And Eve is the Hebrew version of the origin of the human race. The Igbo's where I come from, have their version; the Yoruba's, the Hausa's; the Greek's. Everybody has. So the veracity shouldn't bother us. There has to be a beggining.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by FBS: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2009
Horus:

So then who was the: "Everyone that,findeth me (Cain) shall slay me?" Think now. Just stop and think. Who was it that Cain was afraid would kill him? And remember, according to the English translation, Cain said everyone not everything. So indeed it was a person or persons that he was referring to. Then look at this in Genesis 3:1.
If you read this, certainly you will find all the answers there. Don't be lazy. Just click and read.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab/who-was-cains-wife

But to help you here it is:

Who Was Cain Fearful of (Genesis 4:14)?
Some claim that there had to be lots of people on the earth other than Adam and Eve’s descendants; otherwise Cain wouldn’t have been fearful of people wanting to slay him because he killed Abel.

First of all, one reason that someone would want to harm Cain for killing Abel is if that person was a close relation of Abel!

Secondly, Cain and Abel were born quite some time before the event of Abel’s death. Genesis 4:3 states:

And in the process of time it came to pass that Cain brought an offering of the fruit of the ground to the LORD.
Note the phrase “in the process of time.” We know Seth was born when Adam was 130 years old (Genesis 5:3), and Eve saw him as a replacement for Abel (Genesis 4:25). Therefore, the time period from Cain’s birth to Abel’s death may have been 100 years or more—allowing plenty of time for other children of Adam and Eve to marry and have children. By the time Abel was killed, there may have been a considerable number of descendants of Adam and Eve involving several generations.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by skydancer: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2009
@Horus: You should change the r in your name to c. And add yourself a suitable surname like pocus
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by skydancer: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2009
You should change the r in your name to c. And add yourself a suitable surname like pocus
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by IYANGBALI: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2009
some of the things you guys posted on this thread are scary i hope and i pray they are not true because  i am still a baby o,i still wan gbadun myself well well.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Horus(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2009
If you read this, certainly you will find all the answers there. Don't be lazy. Just click and read.

I know the answer already. If I ask the question it is to allow the members of the forum to ask this question to themselves.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by schmuck(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

some of the things you guys posted on this thread are scary i hope and i pray they are not true because  i am still a baby o,i still wan gbadun myself well well.

No worries, you are only being exposed to the truth.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by schmuck(m): 9:20am On Aug 27, 2009
Further insights;

When some archeologists found a fossil and they tell you it's 35,000 years old, have you ever stopped to think of the implication?

From stories recorded in the Bible, our planet (or rather the creation of man) is only about 6,000 years now. So, how come there are fossils of animals and even earlier humans that dated more than 10,000 years ago?

The fact is, there have been several generations/civilisations of humans before this one that started with Adam in the Bible. This story you know is only a start of a new genetically engineered human.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:49am On Aug 28, 2009
FBS:

What a thread! Read ALL the pages. Informative I have to say.
BRB but first let me digest all that I've read. wink

The Bible stands Firm and The Authority of the Scriptures cannot be disputed.

@OLAADEGBU, thanks for that link. I think all the answers are there.

You are welcome. It is nice to see that some people are still diligent seekers of the truth. God bless you richly in His grace and wisdom.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by KunleOshob(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

You are welcome. It is nice to see that some people are still diligent seekers of the truth. God bless you richly in His grace and wisdom.

So it is only when someone agrees with your dogmas that they are diligently seeking the truth. For someone who claims to be "diligently" seeking the truth i wonder why you have blantantly refused to accept the truth staring you in the face about the tithing scam? Is it becuase that is a bitter truth to swallow and it would deny you of the filthy lucre you have come to enjoy so much.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2009
KunleOshob:

So it is only when someone agrees with your dogmas that they are diligently seeking the truth. For someone who claims to be "diligently" seeking the truth i wonder why you have blantantly refused to accept the truth staring you in the face about the tithing scam? Is it becuase that is a bitter truth to swallow and it would deny you of the filthy lucre you have come to enjoy so much.

I believe that there other threads dealing with your obsession about tithes, you don't have to spam this thread to make your point known. The fact that you don't believe in the deity of Christ, the infalliblity of the Word of God and the principle and practice of tithing does not mean that you have to harrass people into believing your heresies. Get to know the Person of Christ on a personal level and He will reveal Himself to you. But in the meantime, keep your doctrines to yourself.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by KunleOshob(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

I believe that there other threads dealing with your obsession about tithes, you don't have to spam this thread to make your point known. The fact that you don't believe in the deity of Christ, the infalliblity of the Word of God and the principle and practice of tithing does not mean that you have to harrass people into believing your heresies. Get to know the Person of Christ on a personal level and He will reveal Himself to you. But in the meantime, keep your doctrines to yourself.

Your cheap blackmail would not deter me from speaking out the truth as i don't need to convince anyone of my faith in christ and my conviction for spreading his true gospel contrary to the heretic gospel and marmon worship that is very popular amongst you pentecostal preachers today. Did the christ you claim to serve ever direct his apostles to preach or collect tithes Is money gospel with includes compulsary tithing, and prosperity teaching not part of the marmon worship the bible warned us against?? Honestly Olaadegbu you seriously need to repent and genuinely give your life to christ. Your attitude reminds me of those pretentious christians apostle Paul warned us about in the verse below:
Colossians 2:18:
18Let no one defraud you by acting as an umpire and declaring you unworthy and disqualifying you for the prize, insisting on self-abasement and worship of angels, taking his stand on visions [he claims] he has seen, vainly puffed up by his sensuous notions and inflated by his unspiritual thoughts and fleshly conceit,
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by 3spade3(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2009
Yes.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by freethinke(m): 4:53am On Jan 16, 2010
well done Horus and Schmuck!

i applaud the both u.

Horus, u are killking me sofry sofry, but ur a bit off on ur facts. but what u have put forth as an argument here has more than sufficed my good man. u will enjoy knowing what could possibly be the "full story" and not the what the bible would have man believe. please go read the paper on the garden of Eden in the Urantia Book @
http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book/read scroll down and click paper 73 - the garden of eden and of course paper 74 too.

dare i say that is the true story of adam and eve and the garden of eden. please understand that most of what u will see may seem out of context for u as u would have to read from paper 1 to understand the full gist. just enjoy the reading friend. be open minded please. at least as open minded as u expected those who read ur argument to have been. it is most revealing. OF COURSE there where humans on earth long before adam and eve. enjoy! P.S: ur argument on the land of NOD is most exciting to me. it is mentioned in the urantia papers. those who compiled the bible failed to see the need to edit out that part about "THE LAND OF NOD" lol. well done mate!

Schmuck, who are u? are u really nigerian. i dint think there were people like us in nigeria. ur understanding about the presence of the Galactic federation is awe inspiring. people like u and i try, but we must be careful where and when we talk about such things as people are not ready to break out of their sleep, and that we usually come out as crazy to "civilised" people. they need a rude awakening. they will get it soon.

it befuddles me (if there is such a word), that at the very least, when it comes to the most basic type of logical reasoning - that man is arrogant enough to look at the starry night skies and continue with the delusional fallacy that we are alone or that the stars where put there by, "God", for man's viewing pleasure[b][/b] ?. mhh. so be it.

i would like to send u a private IM so that we may converse privately on these types of topics without harassment, but since im new to naira land, i do not know how to do so nor if such facility exists. i would have loved to obtain ur email.

what do u think?

Guys keep it up. and remember this - the mind they say is like a parachute. it works best only when its open. u must be willing to accept that all that u think u believe in, all that u have come to call "truth" or "faith" is nothing more than a function of where u were born into. so why will u not even consider that perhaps, outside of what u call ur faith. blind faith by the way, there could be more knowledge.

so be it.

Free Thinker.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Yisraylite(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2010
@ Topic

Gen 1:2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of YAHAWAH was hovering over the face of the waters

Without form means without structure, Law and order gives every society form or structure

Void depending on its usage means without the Law or light of YAHAWAH

Psa 119:126 It is time for You to act, O YAHAWAH, For they have regarded Your law as void. 
Darkness(blackness): Yer(Jer) 4:28 For this shall the earth mourn, And the heavens above be black, Because I have spoken. I have purposed and will not relent, Nor will I turn back from it

Psa 119:105 Your Law is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path

For the commandment is a lamp, And the law a light; Reproofs of instruction are the way of life

Adam was created by YAHAWAH as His new Light bearer in world that had gone dark(become Lawless). His Priest of Righteousness in a world that had now become void of light with its inhabitants living in darkness. It's kings and Rulers now lawless without the perfect Law of Love!

Remember it was from these people that Cain later took a wife from! This proves that there were other people on the earth when Adam and Eve were brought forth

Gen 4:14 Surely You have driven me out this day from the face of the ground; I shall be hidden from Your face; I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond on the earth, and it will happen [that] anyone who finds me will kill me

Who were these people whom Cain was referring to that would kill him if they found him? If Adam, Eve, Cain & Abel were the only ones one the Earth?

Gen 4:15 And YAHAWAH said to him, "Therefore, whoever kills Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold." And YAHAWAH set a mark on Cain, lest anyone finding him should kill him

Again who are these people? They sure aren't Adam, Eve or dead Abel!

Gen 4:16 Then Cain went out from the presence of YAHAWAH and dwelt in the land of Nod on the east of Eden. 

Gen 4:17 And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bore Enoch. And he built a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son—Enoch

Who is this wife Cain married? I heard ignorant Christians say Cain married his Sister. YAHAWAH does not permit incest, it is against His Laws, besides there is no record of Eve giving birth to any female children!

Lev 20:17 'If a man takes his sister, his father's daughter or his mother's daughter, and sees her unclothedness and she sees his unclothedness, it [is] a wicked thing. And they shall be cut off in the sight of their people. He has uncovered his sister's unclothedness. He shall bear his guilt

It was the Ruler of these lawless people that came up to deceive Adam & Eve in order to take the possession and Authority YAHAWAH had bestowed upon His Priest Adam

Please read further:

Eze 28:12 "Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, 'Thus says YAHAWAH: "You [were] the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty

Eze 28:13 You were in Eden, the garden of YAHAWAH; Every precious stone [was] your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Was prepared for you on the day you were created

Eze 28:15 You [were] perfect in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you.

I hope you got that! Ruler of Tyre was in AYAH'S garden not Satan!

Eze 27:2 "Now, son of man, take up a lamentation for Tyre, 

Eze 27:3 and say to Tyre, 'You who are situated at the entrance of the sea, merchant of the peoples on many coastlands, thus says YAHAWAH: "O Tyre, you have said, 'I [am] perfect in beauty.' 

Eze 27:4 Your borders [are] in the midst of the seas. Your builders have perfected your beauty

Eze 27:11 Men of Arvad with your army [were] on your walls [all] around, And the men of Gammad were in your towers; They hung their shields on your walls [all] around; They made your beauty perfect

Eze 27:23 Haran, Canneh, Eden, the merchants of Sheba, Assyria, [and] Chilmad [were] your merchants.

Eze 28:2 "Son of man, say to the prince of Tyre, 'Thus says the YAHAWAH: "Because your heart [is] lifted up, And you say, 'I [am] a god, I sit [in] the seat of gods, In the midst of the seas,' Yet you [are] a man, and not a god, Though you set your heart as the heart of a god

Is Satan a Man?  Every scripture here refers to the King or prince of Tyre who was a man(Eze 28:2)

It was the ruler of Tyre adorned with all his royal splendor,jewelled graments,procession of cymbals,trumpets,pomp and pagentry who came up to deceive Adam and Eve, This man and deceiver said 'I [am] a god, I sit [in] the seat of gods, and promised Eve the same, to become like a god

Any one watched the movie 300, where the ruler is referred to as the God king

Gen 3:5 For YAHAWAH  knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like a God, knowing good and evil.

Let me stop for now!
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by freethinke(m): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2010
Yisraylite:

@ Topic

Gen 1:2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of YAHAWAH was hovering over the face of the waters

Without form means without structure, Law and order gives every society form or structure

Void depending on its usage means without the Law or light of YAHAWAH

Psa 119:126 It is time for You to act, O YAHAWAH, For they have regarded Your law as void. 
Darkness(blackness): Yer(Jer) 4:28 For this shall the earth mourn, And the heavens above be black, Because I have spoken. I have purposed and will not relent, Nor will I turn back from it

Psa 119:105 Your Law is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path

For the commandment is a lamp, And the law a light; Reproofs of instruction are the way of life

Adam was created by YAHAWAH as His new Light bearer in world that had gone dark(become Lawless). His Priest of Righteousness in a world that had now become void of light with its inhabitants living in darkness. It's kings and Rulers now lawless without the perfect Law of Love!

Remember it was from these people that Cain later took a wife from! This proves that there were other people on the earth when Adam and Eve were brought forth

Gen 4:14 Surely You have driven me out this day from the face of the ground; I shall be hidden from Your face; I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond on the earth, and it will happen [that] anyone who finds me will kill me

Who were these people whom Cain was referring to that would kill him if they found him? If Adam, Eve, Cain & Abel were the only ones one the Earth?

Gen 4:15 And YAHAWAH said to him, "Therefore, whoever kills Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold." And YAHAWAH set a mark on Cain, lest anyone finding him should kill him

Again who are these people? They sure aren't Adam, Eve or dead Abel!

Gen 4:16 Then Cain went out from the presence of YAHAWAH and dwelt in the land of Nod on the east of Eden. 

Gen 4:17 And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bore Enoch. And he built a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son—Enoch

Who is this wife Cain married? I heard ignorant Christians say Cain married his Sister. YAHAWAH does not permit incest, it is against His Laws, besides there is no record of Eve giving birth to any female children!

Lev 20:17 'If a man takes his sister, his father's daughter or his mother's daughter, and sees her unclothedness and she sees his unclothedness, it [is] a wicked thing. And they shall be cut off in the sight of their people. He has uncovered his sister's unclothedness. He shall bear his guilt

It was the Ruler of these lawless people that came up to deceive Adam & Eve in order to take the possession and Authority YAHAWAH had bestowed upon His Priest Adam

Please read further:

Eze 28:12 "Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, 'Thus says YAHAWAH: "You [were] the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty

Eze 28:13 You were in Eden, the garden of YAHAWAH; Every precious stone [was] your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Was prepared for you on the day you were created

Eze 28:15 You [were] perfect in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you.

I hope you got that! Ruler of Tyre was in AYAH'S garden not Satan!

Eze 27:2 "Now, son of man, take up a lamentation for Tyre, 

Eze 27:3 and say to Tyre, 'You who are situated at the entrance of the sea, merchant of the peoples on many coastlands, thus says YAHAWAH: "O Tyre, you have said, 'I [am] perfect in beauty.' 

Eze 27:4 Your borders [are] in the midst of the seas. Your builders have perfected your beauty

Eze 27:11 Men of Arvad with your army [were] on your walls [all] around, And the men of Gammad were in your towers; They hung their shields on your walls [all] around; They made your beauty perfect

Eze 27:23 Haran, Canneh, Eden, the merchants of Sheba, Assyria, [and] Chilmad [were] your merchants.

Eze 28:2 "Son of man, say to the prince of Tyre, 'Thus says the YAHAWAH: "Because your heart [is] lifted up, And you say, 'I [am] a god, I sit [in] the seat of gods, In the midst of the seas,' Yet you [are] a man, and not a god, Though you set your heart as the heart of a god

Is Satan a Man?  Every scripture here refers to the King or prince of Tyre who was a man(Eze 28:2)

It was the ruler of Tyre adorned with all his royal splendor,jewelled graments,procession of cymbals,trumpets,pomp and pagentry who came up to deceive Adam and Eve, This man and deceiver said 'I [am] a god, I sit [in] the seat of gods, and promised Eve the same, to become like a god

Any one watched the movie 300, where the ruler is referred to as the God king

Gen 3:5 For YAHAWAH  knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like a God, knowing good and evil.

Let me stop for now!

Dear Yisraylite,

perhaps a better way to put this argument is simply that the credibility of the BiBLE as a means of accurate historical record of the so called "creation story" is being brought into the question here by schmuck.

It is not the question of Adam and eve per say, it is rather, can and should we believe in the bible? yet here u are quoting from the very same book that metaphorically stands accused in court. the accused cannot be his own witness in court.

Free Thinker.
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by Yisraylite(m): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2010
@freethinke

Dear Yisraylite,

perhaps a better way to put this argument is simply that the credibility of the BiBLE as a means of accurate historical record of the so called "creation story" is being brought into the question here by schmuck.

It is not the question of Adam and eve per say, it is rather, can and should we believe in the bible? yet here u are quoting from the very same book that metaphorically stands accused in court. the accused cannot be his own witness in court.

Free Thinker.

Bro, I was just responding to the question
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam?
Your comment would almost be viewed as a rule change in the middle of game.

Yisraylite wink
Re: Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? by freethinke(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2010
Yisraylite:

@freethinke

Bro, I was just responding to the question Your comment would almost be viewed as a rule change in the middle of game.

Yisraylite wink

lol! my apologies. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof / Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 / The Unvarnish Truth About Money Ritual(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 758
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.