Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military (31774 Views)

Hate Speeches: DSS Warns Arewa Youths, N’delta Militants, Others / From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) / Confusion Trails PDP Congresses In Ekiti, Ogun, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by bettercreature(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:
of course we knew those arrested were innocent youths whom they tagged Avengers.The NA is sick
And why chevron couldnt fight for them if they are working for chevron? why the village head? they need to go and fight chevron

1 Like

Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2016
mrvitalis:
This people are funny.. .. for u to know that someone is not part of the fools called Niger Delta avengers then u must know the real ones right??
Please what u should ask of us fair hearing in the court of law.. ...

And y is it that After the arrest no denying from the stupid group? ?
my question is, are Chevron management no longer exist to make such claim that those Criminal were their staff? Or the host comunity are intimidating Chevron! I don't even know why they were arested in the 1st place, I think it supose to be fire for fire or are they nt militant again? I think ND is synonimous to militancy ni.
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by kings09(m): 9:05am On May 17, 2016
Dis is y no Nigerian will give sensitive info to security agencies cos they knw they might be arrested. And here u r giving same advice.
wawaboy1:
leaders of Gbaramatu kingdom that are defending those guys may have information for military, i think they should be arrested too.
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by Willybos(m): 9:06am On May 17, 2016
so, leaders of Gbaramatu kingdom can lie to this extend?
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by louqas: 9:06am On May 17, 2016
kings09:
Wen I said it dat d military had learnt d art of propaganda, many wntd 2 chew my moniker. But here it is again. D military arrest innocent youths so as to give false hope dat it has nt bn outsmarted. I'm nt in support of d NDA's actions but dnt come n spread propaganda news abt their arrest wen innocent youths are rounded up. It takes deep Intel to know dis ppl.

How then are you sure the arrest of these persons was not due to Intel. Or are you trying to shield the saboteurs? Army has made some headway and you are insinuating they are lying ,are you sure you don't know anything about the NDA?
If you know those people be a good citizen and point them out
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by chibukingofking: 9:06am On May 17, 2016
I wonder oooo.fulani headsmen r stil killing bokoharam are stil killing dey v nt gvn us d sponsors.all d zoo nigeria want is d sponsors of niger delta avengers.who is fooling who,d guys are fighting for dere right.is fulani and bokoharam fighting for dere own too??.atlist crude oil v been discovered in lagos let's see how d oil well wil b shared among d aboki's.soonest d yoruba's wil b shouting gv us our republic of ofe mmanu,den dey v to fight wt aboki's let me see where dey wil gt dere mechinaries.
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by Abagworo(m): 9:07am On May 17, 2016
If the so-called Chevron staff are indigenous to Gbaramatu then the Army has dealt NDA a very big silent blow. Surprisingly the attacks have stopped. This tells how stupid Gbaramatu people are. Chevron gave them employment but they pay back with destruction of Chevron properties and Nigerian environment.

They should understand that anybody against (Chevron)American interest can be destroyed and the West will not even hear there cry. In fact the West will join in their total annihilation.
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by kings09(m): 9:07am On May 17, 2016
Thr z no tactics here. Our military wr only deployin their art of propaganda
kuuljay:
If you know the ones arrested are not the real avengers that means you know the real ones!!! Good tactics grin grin grin
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by boujaye: 9:10am On May 17, 2016
mrvitalis:
This people are funny.. .. for u to know that someone is not part of the fools called Niger Delta avengers then u must know the real ones right??
Please what u should ask of us fair hearing in the court of law.. ...

And y is it that After the arrest no denying from the stupid group? ?
you just typed rubbish thinking you are making sense. so anybody caught within the Niger Delta shores is now a militant. was there any restriction of workers (whether staff or contractors) from moving about their normal duties? we are watching all these developing stories in 5D, as far as I don't support vandalization of pipelines, the innocents should not be taken as criminals. the FGN should also address their grievances, if there must be a lasting solution. I think what the boys are doing is just to draw the FGN's attention to their plight, i discover in Nigeria violence/protest is the only key to committing the government to doing something about an ugly situation; again this is very wrong.
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by kings09(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2016
U read d post wch stated dat d community leaders came out to identify them. My point d military is an institution dat shld be devoid of political tools such as propaganda. It shld be an institution dat shld be taken for its word. But it's annoyin to see dat d military 1 respects so much is actually doin d propaganda thing
louqas:

How then are you sure the arrest of these persons was not due to Intel. Or are you trying to shield the saboteurs? Army has made some headway and you are insinuating they are lying ,are you sure you don't know anything about the NDA?
If you know those people be a good citizen and point them out
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by BiafranAmerican: 9:15am On May 17, 2016
Clueless military under a clueless CinC
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by HRich(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2016
youmour:

Ur fada,ur name na community leader? Odoyo
If you want the car come and take it.
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by yemisat: 9:16am On May 17, 2016
Igbiboi:
I know the Nigerian military was lying since...
Ehn ehn! Let Chevron Nigeria Limited come out and claim them as their Contract Staff. Don't they have I'd Cards?
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by zheroes(m): 9:20am On May 17, 2016
EasternLeopard:
how can you catch a faceless group.

Nigerian military think like boys scout
bokoharam is faceless they say. those bombing and those killed are they spirits? when they say faceless they hide and perpetrate evils , it doesn't mean they can be caught.
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by Goke7: 9:21am On May 17, 2016
agalamanyi:
Nigeria is just funny when did community leaders become Chevron public relations officer?
If na chevron contract staff don't you feel chevron would identify them and speak up for them, I feel the community leaders are only trying to shield the militants.

grin abeg help me ask them o,
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by Immunity1(f): 9:21am On May 17, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Some people are dumb. They are Chevron workers and chevron is yet to come out to say so?

Pathetic lies. The so called freelance company Chevron used didn't come out to claim the arrested quintet are their workers too. Curiously.
you are mind them even i would advice military to investigate this king that defending common criminal they cannot brainwash us like they did to ipob and their co -hort
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by MaziOmenuko: 9:21am On May 17, 2016
Why is Chevron quite on the saga? IF its their staff and they are truly running a local vigilante with the locals, they should come up and clear the air.
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by alt3r3g0: 9:26am On May 17, 2016
A very biased article title. There will always be conflicting stories until investigations are complete..and this takes a bit of time. Even the military has said this and thats why they refused to release the names so no one is tainted unjustly.

But the press must sha write something derogatory.

1 Like

Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by Goke7: 9:27am On May 17, 2016
kunta2simple:
Wike is live on channels TV, and I think his making a whole lots of sense concerning the NDA and how their actions is affecting the whole South south revenue and development.
He said 'it's normal for our people to hold grievances, but it's criminal for them to destroy government properties. He asked rhetorically who suffers more from their actions, the south South region. He also said anyone in support of the NDA action is an enemy of the south South. Because it's they who suffers insecurity, lose foreign investors, more polluted land and reduced revenue. And that the south South governors already met with the president on how to tackle the issue.

hmmm, Wike should have kept quiet nah, how did he become Governor? Honestly very soon there will be cracks within the south south, these foolish militants have forgotten that the political party ruling the south south states is different from the ruling party in Abuja. Guys like wike know that the south south can't get the full attention it usually get when pdp held sway in abuja hence supporting any militants strike looks foolish.

When I say the south south is politically naive, I know what am talking about
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by bishopkay: 9:31am On May 17, 2016
Yesterday when this news cameras out, i laughed and called it propaganda...some peeps wanted to eat me. I told them I'm very versed in pulo shield operations; and arresting innocents and intimidation is what they do best to hide their incompetence.

Now you see how they are disgracing themselves??
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by louqas: 9:34am On May 17, 2016
kings09:
U read d post wch stated dat d community leaders came out to identify them. My point d military is an institution dat shld be devoid of political tools such as propaganda. It shld be an institution dat shld be taken for its word. But it's annoyin to see dat d military 1 respects so much is actually doin d propaganda thing

What propaganda thing is the military doing? Don't mix politics with the military. Those same elders told everyone they will never point out where tompolo is hiding , hiding someone wanted for crime is it those elders one will take serious . What is there to prove those elders are saying the truth and not trying to protect more criminals. Since they know so much then the elders should fish out and hand over the NDA to the authorities . Nobody can come from outside gbaramatu kingdom and blow pipelines . Nobody . Those blowing pipelines are in gbaramatu
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by cocoduck: 9:39am On May 17, 2016
ButterFrost212:
with all these problems the country is facing, some people are still trying to destroy our main source of livelihood, nawa.
your main source of livelihood? Hahahahahafahadahahafafafa!
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by playtheblues(f): 9:39am On May 17, 2016
I saw this coming.

I knew the NA was gonna arrest innocent citizens.

The real avengers are almost invincible.

They will only come out after Buhari's impeachment.

1 Like

Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by menxer: 9:40am On May 17, 2016
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by menxer: 9:40am On May 17, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Some people are dumb. They are Chevron workers and chevron is yet to come out to say so?

Pathetic lies. The so called freelance company Chevron used didn't come out to claim the arrested quintet are their workers too. Curiously.

Exactly my thoughts.

Why are the elders holding brief for the companies?

If the quintet are staff of the companies mentioned, the companies would surely be called to identify them; besides, being a company staff doesn't mean they can't also be involved in the vandalism.

Since the group is faceless, it can take on any face.

2 Likes

Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by Anabel(f): 9:43am On May 17, 2016
If they are chevron's workers, chevron should go and defend them. If they are not NDA, then let us know who is.
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by Zeusd3(m): 9:48am On May 17, 2016
Mimi... hypocrisy nairàlanders has any company come out 2 defend d youth as their security workers then the military are on course .... if u have not worked for any security outfit, you would never know how they operate.... idiots
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by D2diff: 9:52am On May 17, 2016
If everyone knows the militants then everyone is guilty of conspiracy. Therefore anyone can be arrested.
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by ButterFrost212(f): 9:56am On May 17, 2016
cocoduck:
your main source of livelihood? Hahahahahafahadahahafafafa!
go away please!!
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by isnovic(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2016
I woke up today terrified about my thoughts.
I woke up today with the boldest of conspiracy theory.

The Insurgency re-surfacing may not be by happenstance.

Who gains by the resurgence of militancy in the creek?

I shudder at the thought of it at first, but as they will say follow the money and the motive will be staring at you in the face.
Piece the money trails and the crumbs of investigation can be pieced together to build a solid case.

Oil prices are on an upward swing since the oil militancy started buoyed by production loss as well as force majeure declared.

Who had benefitted from this already? Iran recently double production figure after the ban---from a little above 2mBOPD to about 4mBOPD.

Secondly, the price re-bounce as forced price revision in the prediction of oil prices for the rest of the year by all known commodity indices.

The Shale producers are muting a return to profitability and increased production.

Who is paying/supporting the militancy in a veiled attempt to shore up prices of crude oil.

Your guess is as good as mine, as these two places have one thing in common, recent visits and fraternizing by a sitting president.

Conspiracytheory....part 1
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by lexyclasy: 10:05am On May 17, 2016
kuuljay:
If you know the ones arrested are not the real avengers that means you know the real ones!!! Good tactics grin grin grin
stop being silly, cant you read and comprehend ...so if you are a worker and someone arrested you cant people identify you as not being a party to a suspected team....get sense
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:09am On May 17, 2016
Injustice every where. I guess it now behooves on the company the arrested persons alleged work for, to release their names and confirm truly that they are their contract staff.

Nigeria military are inhumane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS / Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade / The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.