Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military (31773 Views)

Hate Speeches: DSS Warns Arewa Youths, N’delta Militants, Others / From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) / Confusion Trails PDP Congresses In Ekiti, Ogun, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by kuuljay(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2016
lexyclasy:
stop being silly, cant you read and comprehend ...so if you are a worker and someone arrested you cant people identify you as not being a party to a suspected team....get sense
let the suspect speak for himself or will he tell you if he left in the dead of the night to commit the crime?
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by naso2(m): 10:12am On May 17, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Some people are dumb. They are Chevron workers and chevron is yet to come out to say so?

Pathetic lies. The so called freelance company Chevron used didn't come out to claim the arrested quintet are their workers too. Curiously.

you struggle to comprehend a simple piece, and you are the one calling people dumb. very pathetic.

where is it stated that they are chevron staff? . you think it will be easy to come out boldly stating the names of the guys arrested if the community leaders are not confident of what they are saying?

If you even read the response of the military, it is not difficult to see that they just made a random arrest with the hope of getting useful information.
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by naso2(m): 10:15am On May 17, 2016
kuuljay:
let the suspect speak for himself or will he tell you if he left in the dead of the night to commit the crime?

suspect speak for himself . how? when and where? . After NA army don use torture force people to confess even what they know nothing about?
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by kuuljay(m): 10:21am On May 17, 2016
naso2:

suspect speak for himself . how? when and where? . After NA army don use torture force people to confess even what they know nothing about?
court
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by naso2(m): 10:25am On May 17, 2016
kuuljay:
court

court ? after how many months of torture by soldiers?
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by kaka74: 10:27am On May 17, 2016
Its people dat av not xperienced millitary brutality dt re yearning dust here I dnt trust naija armed forces @ all na so those evil pple SAS carry me for nkpor jst as I was stepping out where I went to barb my hair ooo all the way to awkuzu chai I no fit talk ifem furu ebea ooo mana ndi na eme aru wetin God go judge eee so many innocent lives being wasted na so dey torture me dat am d leader of d boys dat robbbed firstbank awka chineke na pass I dey pass awka oo see if not for divine providence in d person of an old classmate na so dem for shot me nd my mum nd sister for see my corpse as an armed robber for newspapaer chaiii this country eeeee seee even if I see those boys confessing I won't still belive cos if dis pple beat u eeee me I spent 4 months in d hospital b/4 I could walk @ a point I was jst saying yes to every alleged crime bts thank you baba God for adding another year to my life pple dat saw me on new years day many thought it was jst a matter of time b/4 I give up d ghost but 2day father am a living testimony thank you even though av not been a good boy u still shower me with blessings dalu for adding 1 year to my life 2day but pls eeee send down fire to raze down dat sas awkuzu becos 2many evil is going on there
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by Billygee2u: 10:28am On May 17, 2016
Igbiboi:
I know the Nigerian military was lying since...
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by Billygee2u: 10:29am On May 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:
of course we knew those arrested were innocent youths whom they tagged Avengers.The NA is sick
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by Lokospirit(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2016
Then allow chevron to speak for their staffs.or what is ur business ke?
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by Billygee2u: 10:29am On May 17, 2016
EasternLeopard:
how can you catch a faceless group.

Nigerian military think like boys scout
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by anwe: 10:30am On May 17, 2016
mrvitalis:
This people are funny.. .. for u to know that someone is not part of the fools called Niger Delta avengers then u must know the real ones right??
Please what u should ask of us fair hearing in the court of law.. ...

And y is it that After the arrest no denying from the stupid group? ?

The military or security agencies should do their job and stop harassing innocent people just like DSS Hqt reported killing of Fulani herdsmen in Aba without the knowledge of security leadership in Abia state
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by Iceberg3: 10:31am On May 17, 2016
mrvitalis:
This people are funny.. .. for u to know that someone is not part of the fools called Niger Delta avengers then u must know the real ones right??

parasite,go and look for oil in ur patched arid cursed region full of cursed people..nigeria and other nigerians wud be better off without unproductive retros like u.
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by BabaAlaji(m): 10:33am On May 17, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by GWMI(m): 10:38am On May 17, 2016
mrvitalis:

mrvitalis:

mrvitalis:

Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by flokii: 10:39am On May 17, 2016
Those elders will want to shield them from arrest.. No doubt

I think they should all be taught d lesson of their lives... We won't condone sabotage
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by bigass123(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2016
Exactly what came to mind when I was reading the piece. Chevron should have cleared the air and identify those arrested as their workers and not some faceless community leaders trying to protect their criminal children.

amagunnerfan:
Some people are dumb. They are Chevron workers and chevron is yet to come out to say so?

Pathetic lies. The so called freelance company Chevron used didn't come out to claim the arrested quintet are their workers too. Curiously.
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by cocoduck: 10:50am On May 17, 2016
BabaAlaji:
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
gibberish
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by Ariani: 10:52am On May 17, 2016
A simple look at the identities of those in support and are rejoicing over the NA brutality against innocent Ijaw people will reveal they are 98% Yorubas, why? Look no farther, look below:

"With the war ended, and as a
Commissioner in Rivers State, I soon
found that the Rivers State for which I had
fought did not end my nightmare. In the
first place, oil money from Ogoni country
(as well as Ijaw country) was being carted
away to Lagos, leaving the Ogoni illiterate
and backward. This is anti-federalism"~ Saro Wiwa
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by JustmcKay(m): 10:53am On May 17, 2016
Bros! You dey vex oooo grin
Legitbaba:
Nigeria military... Kudos... Always ontop of the situation (of telling lies)
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by sokera: 10:56am On May 17, 2016
And why is the community leaders speaking or taking action on behave of Chevron ? They think we will fall for their tricks ... Only block heads will believe them ...
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by tammie24: 11:02am On May 17, 2016
mrvitalis:

you are so silly

So chevron will not know their staff again!!!
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by mrvitalis(m): 11:03am On May 17, 2016
tammie24:
you are so silly

So chevron will not know their staff again!!!
Can't chevron staffs be responsible for the bombing?? ?
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by tammie24: 11:05am On May 17, 2016
And why are they not looking for fulani herdsmen
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by tammie24: 11:07am On May 17, 2016
mrvitalis:

Can't chevron staffs be responsible for the bombing?? ?
why would chevron staff be bombing their own facilities

They need to carry out proper investigation rather than being quick to arrest.

Besides shouldn't they be looking for fulani herdsmen?
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by Heffalump(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2016
Why are we too hasty to react against the military? The Army says they have not concluded investigations but are very sure that theses guys are members of NDA. Sm people are already defending the suspects in custody of the security agency. Whether we like it or not, the military will always be there to protect the territorial integrity of Nigeria. It is only when you count yourself as an enemy of the state that you become jittery.

Try nonsense and face the imminent wrath!!

Army, please carry on!!!!! sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by xcuggsm(m): 11:30am On May 17, 2016
amagunnerfan:

My friend don't be too quick to jump to conclusions.

Consider the following:

1) The fact that the arrested persons are bonafide employees of the Chevron pipelinw security contractor DOES NOT preclude the possibility that they MAY also be members of Niger Delta Avengers.

2) In cases like this all that the employers/Chevron can do is to confirm that they are aware of the arrested persons as being under their employ BUT CANNOT vouch for their membership or not of the NDA.

3) If the persons were actually carrying out their official duty of surveillance and protection of the Chevron pipelines, WHERE WERE THEY when the Niger Delta Avengers struck? Did they see any unusual movement by suspicious individuals or boats around the pipelines?

THEREFORE, the only way the arrested persons can be let go by the NA is after thorough interrogation and investigations have proved BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that they know nothing about the activities of the NDA in the area.

So the guys should say what they know and we the public should be patient and await further development from the Nigerian Army and the NDA themselves.

I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by mrvitalis(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2016
tammie24:
why would chevron staff be bombing their own facilities

They need to carry out proper investigation rather than being quick to arrest.

Besides shouldn't they be looking for fulani herdsmen?
Only the court can determine if they are innocent or not
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by tammie24: 11:38am On May 17, 2016
mrvitalis:

Only the court can determine if they are innocent or not
good!
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by amagunnerfan: 11:46am On May 17, 2016
xcuggsm:

My friend don't be too quick to jump to conclusions.

Consider the following:

1) The fact that the arrested persons are bonafide employees of the Chevron pipelinw security contractor DOES NOT preclude the possibility that they MAY also be members of Niger Delta Avengers.

2) In cases like this all that the employers/Chevron can do is to confirm that they are aware of the arrested persons as being under their employ BUT CANNOT vouch for their membership or not of the NDA.

3) If the persons were actually carrying out their official duty of surveillance and protection of the Chevron pipelines, WHERE WERE THEY when the Niger Delta Avengers struck? Did they see any unusual movement by suspicious individuals or boats around the pipelines?

THEREFORE, the only way the arrested persons can be let go by the NA is after thorough interrogation and investigations have proved BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that they know nothing about the activities of the NDA in the area.

So the guys should say what they know and we the public should be patient and await further development from the Nigerian Army and the NDA themselves.

I rest my case
You misread my submission. Technically, we both are saying the same thing.
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by goodvision12(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2016
Legitbaba:
Nigeria military... Kudos... Always ontop of the situation (of telling lies)
lie mohammed has coached the military how to tell lies.
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by xcuggsm(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2016
amagunnerfan:
You misread my submission. Technically, we both are saying the same thing.

Yeah! No problem.

Only that the arrested persons are not likely to be released as that will leave the NA with nothing to beat their chest about.

Like my little daughter will say "half bread is better than chin-chin" wink
Re: Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military by SUGARDADDY55(m): 12:40pm On May 17, 2016
May God save the innocent ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS / Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade / The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.