Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (57050 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 2:17pm On May 17, 2016
Bihari must give this man a MINISTERIAL POST, yeezy this is the kind of Change we need. Not this APC bullacrapishshit

4 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by amiskurie(m): 2:18pm On May 17, 2016
Oma307:
Reason why i say, i find it difficult to date naija babes, i have experience it and learnt my lesson
U are nt alone,they are seriously loosing us.

4 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by amiskurie(m): 2:19pm On May 17, 2016
ifeco4:
The rate at which our Ladies are turning themselves into corporate beggars is very alarming. U meet a babe, in less than 1 month she has started demanding for cash.
Must U make it very clear that U are broke? Enough of this erroneous mentality, Guys are not an ATM Machine like Onwuka rightly said. Be modest a bit okay.
Leave beggers out joor,them be cooperate olosho runz girls.

3 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by K120(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2016
It was meant to be trade by bata na.You give me I give you,shi ke na

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Chrisrare: 2:23pm On May 17, 2016
Ada9103:

for the fact you gat nothing doing. Doesn't mean I am jobless...... biko swerve
See her mouth. Hypocrite. U r not jobless but u support gold-digging. Keep deceiving urself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Coldfeets: 2:24pm On May 17, 2016
Alokendra:
The hypocrisy of Nigerian ladies stinks to high heavens. You want to reap where you did not sow, then turn your back and tag the guy "maga". NEVER!
Guys are getting wiser.
That guy is ma real Nigga! That's how we roll!
Tit for tat.
No such thing as free lunch.

It's funny when I hear you guys saying guys are getting wiser.

Truth is, there was never a time guys were really dumb or something.

Guys have always been wiser.

It's just that they decide to keep quiet and play along.

Until the girl discovers that she was the victim all along even in all her smartness.

Guys, una too bad

But that's just the way it is!

4 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by repogirl(f): 2:25pm On May 17, 2016
Chrisrare:
Gold-digger spotted. Sister goan work, stop being a liability to humanity.
brother, stop patronising prostitutes and encouraging prostitution.
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by alobright17(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2016
Guys Is high time
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by isnovic(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2016
Why should a lady even ask a guy for money, is he the CBN, ATM or her personal account holder?

If you must demand equality at every turn then you must be financially independent too.

Guys stop this bleep begging, sex is not a gift. It is not for either parties to give; both should enjoy it and walk away with no feeling of indebtedness.

Mtcheeeeeeeew. grin

Their is prostitution because their is a demand for it: stop the demand and bitching will disappear. Then real women will re-surface and honorable men will be born

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Ngokafor(f): 2:36pm On May 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
both of them are idiots..see their stvpid short hand chatting sef undecided

...My thoughts exactly!...They both come across as complete simpletons to me.
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Chrisrare: 2:39pm On May 17, 2016
repogirl:
brother, stop patronising prostitutes and encouraging prostitution.
Its ladies dat go into prostitution cos of their joblessness and not guys. So stop gold-digging and get urself a decent job. Thank me later.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by moyogee: 2:41pm On May 17, 2016
This is beyond funny... But trust me, It's not as worse as this http:///1TQzKDp I swear grin grin grin
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by 9jatatafo(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2016
Where are baes on this forum? Oya good dey for table we need una
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Onuokwu: 2:44pm On May 17, 2016
Meklex:
"It's better for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled for it...than for a woman to deny you a hole that she didn't even drill.

Epic! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by repogirl(f): 2:45pm On May 17, 2016
Chrisrare:
Its ladies dat go into prostitution cos of their joblessness and not guys. So stop gold-digging and get urself a decent job. Thank me later.
and it's men like you who pay for sex, thereby encouraging payment for sex. So stop paying in expectation of sex and discourage prostitution. You're welcome!
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Onuokwu: 2:46pm On May 17, 2016
Joyce28:
Funny everybody needs money grin

Not funny. Everybody needs to fvck too....sooner or later angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Onuokwu: 2:48pm On May 17, 2016
repogirl:
and it's men like you who pay for sex, thereby encouraging payment for sex. So stop paying in expectation of sex and discourage prostitution. You're welcome!

Big deal...ultimately every man pays for sex. One way or the other. In ALL relationships! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by chara019: 2:51pm On May 17, 2016
smh....... undecidedsmh.......
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Onuokwu: 2:52pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:
cool I am so disgusted to read stories like this...

Why some peeps will ask money to the person they juz met, as if they have a joint account ...

I mean anyone that does all this shii has no shame at all! angry

Don't cast the first stone o. Let's leave matter as e be. Everybody with their own hustle. Product must find market.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Orikinla(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2016
NextGovernor:
That's my nigga. Some girls will think they are smart.
They want salary without work.
No fork no pay. grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Onuokwu: 2:55pm On May 17, 2016
Chrisrare:

Have you not heard of Gigolos and male prostitutes? Welcome to 2016.
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Disneylady(f): 2:56pm On May 17, 2016
Guys be storming this kind of thread like OWAMBE undecided

But the girl fall my hand oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by oluphunmy(f): 2:56pm On May 17, 2016
You are smart girl. You guys can ask for sex one first date bit girls can't ba. If u be Igbo boy mesef I be Igbo girl. Loba finish
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Orikinla(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2016
Onuokwu:

Big deal...ultimately every man pays for sex. One way or the other. In ALL relationships! angry
I did not even give Becky pure water for my own case.
I just made love to her gratis.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 17, 2016
Onuokwu:

Don't cast the first stone o. Let's leave matter as e be. Everybody with their own hustle. Product must find market.

Are u guilty of doing it? cool
This is juz unacceptable, unjustifiable situation...
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by AfroKnight: 3:01pm On May 17, 2016
Lol. I salute the guy. What kind of babes go about begging or worse, demanding for money? He only asked for value for his money knowing that sex is all she had to offer.

3 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Onuokwu: 3:04pm On May 17, 2016
Orikinla:
I did not even give Becky pure water for my own case.
I just made love to her gratis.

Have you ever heared that saying "There is no free lunch"? Sooner or later you will pay, even if you don't ever bleep her again. So bleep her all you can for now and get value for your future spend. Its inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Ada9103(f): 3:05pm On May 17, 2016
Chrisrare:
See her mouth. Hypocrite. U r not jobless but u support gold-digging. Keep deceiving urself.

I no get time to bandy words with you........carry your wahala go........
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Onuokwu: 3:07pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Are u guilty of doing it? cool
This is juz unacceptable, unjustifiable situation...

@Bolded...does it matter? I am talking about state of affairs. You can put all the "un" you want but it wont change anything. trust me.
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by ameezy(m): 3:07pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=repogirl post=45700275]These men sef![/quo
kiss cry wink grin
See one sweet chik kiss
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Joyce28(f): 3:09pm On May 17, 2016
schumastic:

funny everybody needs sex as well grin grin grin
U funny cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mad Couple Making Out / Sugar Mummies Online Direct Contact (phone Numbers) Without Agents - See Them / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.