Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (57053 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by gbens2000(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2016
Ada9103:
And so?
i like u so much,but this ur comment is about to change everything,do u actually think wat the gal did is right?

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Maski87: 4:44pm On May 17, 2016
What is wrong with this man , if you want immediate sx for money go to a brothel, actually
In calabar, I hear price has gone down due to lack of patrons 400 naira will fix you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by HARDDON: 4:48pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Royal robes? grin I like that word... tongue sounds enticing...if only jm a guy, I wudnt think twice to click that link... wink

shocked shocked shocked

U ain't a guy? What r u doing with b1tches n Rozay then? tongue

Yea, now u need to think twice if not, u wud ball in there n come out with 4 balls with a huge sasauge rod inbtw n forget u ever had a h0le somewhere !
#ouch! cheesy tongue cool
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by EdoBoy90(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2016
Our ladies are now executive beggars. she wants money and the man wants sex. No sex, no money, equation balance.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by habsydiamond(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2016
When it comes to things like this eh na help we dey help ourselves ooo. Guys dey help ladies from been broke while ladies dey help guys from KonJi. Which means the answer to this simple equation is 50:50. No cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by anigold(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2016
cornoil:
That's cool Mr Chukwuka, she forgot she was with an Igbo man.
Mr. Cool cool
in fact my thread of the year.. Some of these coconut head girls should know that money does not grow of trees. So you expect free money in this harsh economy without giving kitten... You don mad...

I always advise my sisters if you are not ready to give ikpoki please dont ask for any money, because nothing is free in this world except the Free air from God...

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by anigold(m): 5:57pm On May 17, 2016
czarr:
Thank God men done dey get sense!!
Women are having a hard time manipulating men in this era! grin
i just notice 99% of nairaland babes have gone hidding cos of guilty conscience if it was tiwa savage vs tbee they will display their all knowing talents.. Mtchewww..

4 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by tuna4servi(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2016
yaqq:
Most nairaland ladies do ds....... U can't see them commenting here, them go jst hiss n pass

Yes most Nairaland Ladies do dat,i have one rite now demanding seriously for money. We met is not up to a month

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by bigiyaro(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2016
alexy147:
Salute to the independent ladies out there..

deris nothing like "independent women"

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 17, 2016
Why did the guy assume that the lady was interested in sex just because she asked him for some money? Nawa for some people's mentality.
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by charlie001(m): 6:15pm On May 17, 2016
Realhommie:
The lady had no right whatsoever to complain... I personally dn't even like it when ladies ask for money. Lol
. Simple! Case close

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Realhommie(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2016
charlie001:
. Simple! Case close
I tell you.
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Realhommie(m): 6:25pm On May 17, 2016
tuna4servi:

Yes most Nairaland Ladies do dat,i have one rite now demanding seriously for money. We met is not up to a month
If you give her ehn i go vex for you.. Infact try it and receive multiple authentic slaps via bluetooth, Lol..

She's a bloody #GoldDigger

4 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Fourwinds: 6:27pm On May 17, 2016
repogirl:
These men sef!
heheheheheheeeee....d thing don turn to chop I chop.......skelewoooo
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Greenbullet(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2016
na so one gal be wan do me ooo,follow me I will soon share the screenshot.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Fourwinds: 6:36pm On May 17, 2016
Ada9103:
And so?
hmmmmm.... dey said it is give and take now.!!!

prepare urself for d battle ahead

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by gonkraziiiiii: 6:58pm On May 17, 2016
Ppl need to be very careful what u chat about oooo...everything is making waves on d internet...even phone cals too...if I c u one on one I can say all d rubbish in ma mouth but thru text n calls....hell no

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by anitapreeti(f): 7:10pm On May 17, 2016
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by vanvick247(m): 7:10pm On May 17, 2016
Epic response @"...road side atm". Dis just made my day. Shey for her yeye mind she don jam Mugu. Nothing goes for nothing for dis 9ja harsh economy. Even for Freetown sef.....

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by czarr(m): 8:06pm On May 17, 2016
anigold:

i just notice 99% of nairaland babes have gone hidding cos of guilty conscience if it was tiwa savage vs tbee they will display their all knowing talents.. Mtchewww..
don't mind them!

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by dasparrow: 8:46pm On May 17, 2016
@Post

If the man was looking for someone to have sex with, he could have just paid an ashawo. This is why I will always advise my female family members never to take any financial favour from a typical Nigerian-bred man. They think that after giving you that terrible naira that keeps depreciating by the second, that they now have automatic access to your vargina.

By the way, when she asked him for the money, he could have declined and said no. The girl knew he was a sex starved maga who thought he can purchase access to her vargina for a few constantly-depreciating naira notes but he was wrong. The girl took his money and went on her merry 'ole way while he decided to go and b!tch on social media, lol grin

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by menxer: 8:46pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by menxer: 8:49pm On May 17, 2016
A carton of Orijin bitters for Chukuka.

His response was very apt.

Money is a means of payment, yet some women expect money to change hands when no transaction was finalized, making themselves objects of charity.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Freksy(m): 9:10pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:
cool I am so disgusted to read stories like this...

Why some peeps will ask money to the person they juz met, as if they have a joint account ...

I mean anyone that does all this shii has no shame at all! angry

I don't see any wrong in that. It's possible she really needed help and felt the guy can possibly assist her.

Asking her for sex in exchange was rather disgusting. Would he ask same from a guy like him? He was at liberty to simply say he can't assist her.

You guys are just making a mountain out of a molehill. I have put my right thump up for her saying no to sex in exchange for money!

What is the name of the crime or sin she committed?

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by menxer: 9:26pm On May 17, 2016
Freksy:

I don't see any wrong in that. It's possible she really needed help and felt the guy can possibly assist her.

Asking her for sex in exchange was rather disgusting. Would he ask same from a guy like him? He was at liberty to simply say he can't assist her.

What is the name of the crime or sin she committed?

Don't you think the guy needed help also and felt the lady could assist?

If a lady is right in asking a guy she barely knew for money (for whatever reason), a guy is equally right in asking a lady he barely knew for sex (a specific reason).

It's a willing buyer - willing seller situation.

Inasmuch as a lady wouldn't want to be taken as a sex object, neither would any guy want to be taken as road side ATM.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 17, 2016
ifeco4:
The rate at which our Ladies are turning themselves into corporate beggars is very alarming. U meet a babe, in less than 1 month she has started demanding for cash.
Must U make it very clear that U are broke? Enough of this erroneous mentality, Guys are not an ATM Machine like Onwuka rightly said. Be modest a bit okay.
It's ATM not ATM machine the M in the ATM stands for machine already so no need adding Machine to ATM. Dazzit!
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Ada9103(f): 9:29pm On May 17, 2016
gbens2000:
i like u so much,but this ur comment is about to change everything,do u actually think wat the gal did is right?

mtcheeeeewwww.....was booking space. I didnt read all that
Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 17, 2016
No money no Love.

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by soulhacker: 9:33pm On May 17, 2016
ask me for money and I lose my good intentions. as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by hemanuelmoc(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2016
omg!!! this girl again? i thought she told me she won't ask a man for money again

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met by ifeco4(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2016
christiese:
It's ATM not ATM machine the M in the ATM stands for machine already so no need adding Machine to ATM. Dazzit!

That's my mistake babe.
Thanks for the correction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mad Couple Making Out / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / If You Still Do These Things Then You Are Not Ready For Relationship Or Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.