Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Checkout The Best Love Making Position In World According To Research - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Best Love Making Position In World According To Research (1106 Views)

I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help / They Say This is The Best Love Making Position / They Say This Is The Best Love Making Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Best Love Making Position In World According To Research by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 9:01am On May 17, 2016
Click Here for interesting photos: http://sabipeepz.com/relationship-tips-this-is-the-best-sex-position/

There are various kinds of sex positions and each has its own advantages and disadvantages, but no other position gives both men and women as much perks as the Reverse Cowgirl Position.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Best Love Making Position In World According To Research by kuuljay(m): 10:34am On May 17, 2016
Somebody click and let me know pls

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Love, Sex And Money - Akinwale Akinyoade / What Birthday Present Can I Get For My Crush / My Love Experience: A Lesson For Those In Emotional Trauma.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.