Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,433 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

What Birthday Present Can I Get For My Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Birthday Present Can I Get For My Crush (1117 Views)

What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? / What Birthday Package Can I Get Her With N50,000 / What Birthday Gift Can A Girl Get For Her Guy??.(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Birthday Present Can I Get For My Crush by tescode(m): 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hello wonderful people, I'm new here and i need your help concerning the above subject issue. There is this teenage Muslim girl (I'm also a teenager), I'm seriously crushing on and she's having her birthday next week Saturday. I need mature advices on what i could give her as a birthday present since i can't take her out cause it's Ramadan. Looking forward to your mature advices.
Re: What Birthday Present Can I Get For My Crush by halfricanadian(f): 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Buy her catchy motivational books
Re: What Birthday Present Can I Get For My Crush by raphie01(f): 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Buy her a bently...we love flashy cars
Re: What Birthday Present Can I Get For My Crush by dillycool(f): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
Get her a nice necklacesmiley
Re: What Birthday Present Can I Get For My Crush by foolinlove(f): 12:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Something that is saying I like you, but not applying pressure so she feels guilty to date you.

Jewelry isn't the thing. It is expensive and if she wears it you will see a sign she wants to date you even if she doesn't actually want you. Lots of thjngs can be read into the actions she will make with a piece of jewelry.

Buy a book, a voucher for itunes, something that she can enjoy for herself alone that you will not see her use. That way you can know you have tried to make her happy and anything else happeninh after that is not dependent on your gift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Birthday Present Can I Get For My Crush by Tunechi1(m): 12:07am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:
Something that is saying I like you, but not applying pressure so she feels guilty to date you.

Jewelry isn't the thing. It is expensive and if she wears it you will see a sign she wants to date you even if she doesn't actually want you. Lots of thjngs can be read into the actions she will make with a piece of jewelry.

Buy a book, a voucher for itunes, something that she can enjoy for herself alone that you will not see her use. That way you can know you have tried to make her happy and anything else happeninh after that is not dependent on your gift.
maybe pant and bra cos he won't see her wearing it or whayasay

1 Like

Re: What Birthday Present Can I Get For My Crush by ikbnice(m): 12:08am On Jun 24, 2016
If you know any of her likes get it and if it's a hobby, get her something of it. But mind you, don't go flashy to obviously impress her and don't go break the bank.
Re: What Birthday Present Can I Get For My Crush by foolinlove(f): 12:12am On Jun 24, 2016
Tunechi1:
maybe pant and bra cos he won't see her wearing it or whayasay

Haha
Re: What Birthday Present Can I Get For My Crush by tescode(m): 5:22am On Jun 24, 2016
Thanks everyone
Re: What Birthday Present Can I Get For My Crush by 0ubenji(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Send her an updated .apk file of the CANDYCRUSH SAGA game for android..

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Woman Tied Up After She Allegedly Attacked Shopkeepers In India / Lady Gets Third Promotion In A Week!(photo) / Gift Ideas For The Man In Your Life That Have Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.