Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,289 members, 7,850,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Share Ur Experience Of Quickie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ur Experience Of Quickie (9174 Views)

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 17, 2016
vizkiz:

IZZIT a crime for me to save it for that special lady? cheesy
Lol no o its not a crime cheesy
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by makydebbie(f): 12:35pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided now why don't you believe?
because you mentioned something about fucking your bae in a thread...recently

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by makydebbie(f): 12:37pm On May 17, 2016
Laveda:

Thanks for the popcorn.. Sit tight. cheesy tongue
thanks jore
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by obiorathesubtle: 12:38pm On May 17, 2016
makydebbie:
because you mentioned something about fucking your bae in a thread...recently
grin did I?? Well, I have 2 dicks, that's the only rational explanation..

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by makydebbie(f): 12:41pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin did I?? Well, I have 2 dicks, that's the only rational explanation..
...lol ok...i hear you
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by firstking01(m): 12:52pm On May 17, 2016
I 've not even touched a girl beforeundecided
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by firstking01(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2016
osemwegieosakpa:
Do u have any lady within ages 21-34 that like to work as nany in Saudi Arabia? Feeding,accomodation , visa,ticket and salary of N80k per month available with a 2year contract and permit. All for free. Interested persons should call for details. 08104443869.
And whatever happens to visa and the trip expenses, who will foot that oneundecided
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by firstking01(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2016
osemwegieosakpa:
Do u have any lady within ages 21-34 that like to work as nany in Saudi Arabia? Feeding,accomodation , visa,ticket and salary of N80k per month available with a 2year contract and permit. All for free. Interested persons should call for details. 08104443869.
And whatever happens to visa and the trip expenses, who will foot that oneundecided...or you are looking for pepople you wanna use for money ritualundecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by unapapadeycraze: 12:58pm On May 17, 2016
Laveda:

#Team virgin till marriage. smiley

if so, why do they call you olosho?
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by Laveda(f): 1:00pm On May 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

if so, why do they call you olosho?

Maybe you should ask "them"
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by unapapadeycraze: 1:03pm On May 17, 2016
Laveda:

Maybe you should ask "them"

i asked you because they must have seen something in you. Perhaps, you had a one night stand with a nairalander. Why do you think they call you olosho?
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by Laveda(f): 1:06pm On May 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

i asked you because they must have seen something in you. Perhaps, you had a one night stand with a nairalander. Why do you think they call you olosho?

Then the Nairalander should come speak out.

But wait !! Don't tell me it bothers you. shocked you're one of them so? undecided

Ion care, they can continue yapping shyte.
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by unapapadeycraze: 1:10pm On May 17, 2016
Laveda:

Then the Nairalander should come speak out.

But wait !! Don't tell me it bothers you. shocked you're one of them so? undecided

Ion care, they can continue yapping shyte.

bothers me?

I'm just saying because you are claiming something different. Pardon me, you don't even look like a virgin. Stop deceiving yaself. Was it not your boobies photo that went viral sometime ago? Perhaps, dats the reason.
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by Laveda(f): 1:13pm On May 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

bothers me?

I'm just saying because you are claiming something different. Pardon me, you don't even look like a virgin. Stop deceiving yaself. Was it not your boobies photo that went viral sometime ago? Perhaps, dats the reason.

And how do virgins look?
Do well to answer me..

You saw my boobs pic, Omg seriously? shocked I didn't see it tho cry maybe you should show me again if you still have it sad

Mtcheeeeew undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by Mediapace: 3:27pm On May 17, 2016
Despite all the ........ ,still no experience to share
juhan:
i dont have anything to share so just share yours
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 17, 2016
Mediapace:
Despite all the ........ ,still no experience to share
lol what were you thinkin b4 tongue berra share your own fast
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2016
osemwegieosakpa:
URGENT OPPORTUNITY:
Do u have any lady within ages 21-34 that like to work as nany in Saudi Arabia? Feeding,accommodation , visa,ticket and salary of N80k per month available with a 2year contract and permit. All for free. Interested persons should call for details. 08104443869.
what happen to your female relatives? They need the job more than anybody abi you don forget charity begins at home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by unapapadeycraze: 8:09pm On May 17, 2016
Laveda:

And how do virgins look?
Do well to answer me..

You saw my boobs pic, Omg seriously? shocked I didn't see it tho cry maybe you should show me again if you still have it sad

Mtcheeeeew undecided

u don vexcheesy. You don't sha look like a virgin. Even your contributions here doesn't portray you as a virgin.

Nor be only me see am, na one guy expose you dat time. The thread has been hidden abi closed, so your boobilicious photo is hidden.

Stop claiming virgin, you are not. You wishcheesy.
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by Laveda(f): 10:10pm On May 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

u don vexcheesy. You don't sha look like a virgin. Even your contributions here doesn't portray you as a virgin.

Nor be only me see am, na one guy expose you dat time. The thread has been hidden abi closed, so your boobilicious photo is hidden.

Stop claiming virgin, you are not. You wishcheesy.

You got me grin thought you'll come ranting too tongue

That wasn't me, just a pic of a girl I admire. wink smiley

I could show you. tongue tongue
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by unapapadeycraze: 10:49pm On May 17, 2016
Laveda:

You got me grin thought you'll come ranting too tongue

That wasn't me, just a pic of a girl I admire. wink smiley

I could show you. tongue tongue

really! A girl you admire?

Oya show me, let me view the difference. Wetin you dey admire for girl boobz? Hope it's not what i'm thinking.
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by RoyalBlak007: 11:05pm On May 17, 2016
Please*clears throat* Don't derail the thread(unapapdeycraze&laveda) ain't no virgin talks in here undecided ...if yu wanna see her boobsie again just tell her mehn undecided

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

....and if she doesn't show yu....fvck! undecided move on undecided....My quickie story loading...
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by Laveda(f): 11:08pm On May 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

really! A girl you admire?

Oya show me, let me view the difference. Wetin you dey admire for girl boobz? Hope it's not what i'm thinking.

And what you thinking? cheesy

Wait for it. tongue
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by unapapadeycraze: 11:10pm On May 17, 2016
Laveda:

And what you thinking? cheesy

Wait for it. tongue

nvr mind.

Let me just wait. Hp you are not cajoling me though?
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by Laveda(f): 11:11pm On May 17, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Please*clears throat* Don't derail the thread(unapapdeycraze&lave.da) ain't no virgin talks in here undecided ...if yu wanna see her boobsie again just tell her mehn undecided

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

....and if she doesn't show yu....fvck! undecided move on undecided....My quickie story loading...

Huh?
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by Laveda(f): 11:12pm On May 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

nvr mind.

Let me just wait. Hp you are not cajoling me though?

That should be tomorrow.
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by RoyalBlak007: 11:14pm On May 17, 2016
Laveda:

Huh?

I guess

....you got it Loud and Clear undecided

Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by unapapadeycraze: 11:15pm On May 17, 2016
Laveda:

That should be tomorrow.

nawa for you. All your things nor dey be atm, you are fond of a later time.

Ohkies.
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by Laveda(f): 11:21pm On May 17, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

I guess

....you got it Loud and Clear undecided

It's past your bedtime.
Goodnight. wink
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by RoyalBlak007: 11:24pm On May 17, 2016
Laveda:

It's past your bedtime.
Goodnight. wink

And who told

....yo I have a bedtime?

Yes yu can go to bed....Angela grin
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by olac21(m): 11:30pm On May 17, 2016
unilagfreshest:
Mine was wit my exgf, she came to my house, we sat outside around 9pm cz it wsova a month we did it, (she travelled) , I told her how much I missed her, she said I shld wait till tomorrow (we get venue for our matches), I said I can't wait, after teasing nd sweet talking, we agreed to only play nd suck booobs.. I dragged her the back of my dad's SUV (it was facing the fence, so anyone coming won't see us), we started kissing nd smooching, brot out dos booobs av been aiming ( I knw dat was her weak point), immediately I started suckling, she grabbed my Boss, raised her skirt, pulled off her pant nd turned around nd begged me to do it (she was wet).. I quickly fired in nd out for about 7min, we dated for ova 3yrs bt dat was my best sex with her. Unexpected nd mind blowing..stiil miss her.

Why are you no longer together?
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by donkizzydaboss(m): 11:49pm On May 17, 2016
Una neva share una xperiences
Re: Share Ur Experience Of Quickie by slyrone(m): 12:01am On May 18, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
Mine happened last year with ma then new babe,i talk her into u know,she did agreed after much pestering,we both did agreed on a date and time but all along we never talk bou venue,d agreed date nd time came bt venue was hindering we both from the main,we both wanted it xo much,we waited for the place to get darker since it was a quiet street,we then got to a shop suited for the action,raised ha gown,took down the second layer she wore underneath,nd bhold came d panty,she needed not 2 be told before she did the needful of rolling down ha panty..you know the rest...share your experiences both males and females
if the tale u narrated is nothing but the truth then I weep for your parents cos ur gf is classless, gutter girl, no self worth, no dignity, no shame. makes the two of you cos u r a disappointment. fvcking by d roadside. may lord ve mercy on your soul

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) / Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market. / Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.