Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! (3358 Views)

What Are U Doin Ryt Now? / See What Cristiano Ronaldo And His New Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Caught Doin / What Are You Doin Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 17, 2016
Good day everyone around here... My lovely sisters and brothers, I greet u all in peace and I come with a gud package today... Read along and WATCH!

Its not a new thing that hell is real and exists even though some don't believe it does and the thing about not believing in hell being real makes me sick, this thing is real a happening somewhere even now... Sincerely you won't ever want to experience it cause it is till infinity, the torture, the pain, regrets and the agony... I just felt it's wise I share this video and this post with u guys.

I know this is not the right place to post this, and u know why I posted it here cause this is the most visited and most active forum on nairaland of am not mistaken, u guys can also share this video or post to ur loved ones or friends as the case may be and save a soul from the path of destruction.

LALASTICLALA, this is the first time I am mentioning ur name, I understand u operate the great portion of nairaland, pls do move this to front page to save more souls, thank u.

Watch this video below to have a little sense of what really and truly awaits those of us who continues to live that sinful life we living now....You may be walking the wrong path... I love you all smiley

Watch video here and if u don't have data, buy some and watch this, it may change ur life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO8tg1pD-3I

1 Like

Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:12pm On May 17, 2016
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by vizkiz: 1:14pm On May 17, 2016
another data chopping thread. Do you know MTN is now scamming us and our data does not exceed 2days again angry
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by czarr(m): 1:14pm On May 17, 2016
Seen!
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 17, 2016
At least I've done my path, it's left for the rest of us to decide our path.. Thanks smiley
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by obiorathesubtle: 1:24pm On May 17, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
At least I've done my path, it's left for the rest of us to decide our path.. Thanks smiley
Indeed undecided
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by IRserveMyComent(f): 1:35pm On May 17, 2016
This is very horrific! God have mercy.
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 17, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
This is very horrific! God have mercy.
extremely my dear.... I am happy u watched it, I know it touched u, pls do share with ur friends possibly ur siblings too... Let's keep making sense dear smiley
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by IRserveMyComent(f): 1:42pm On May 17, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
extremely my dear.... I am happy u watched it, I know it touched u, pls do share with ur friends possibly ur siblings too... Let's keep making sense dear smiley

Its very necessary. do have a blessed day.
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 17, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

Its very necessary. do have a blessed day.
ooh thanks alot dear... And u too, have a blessed day too smiley

1 Like

Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by firstking01(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2016
Its a place nobody wants to experience...even satan himself.
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by firstking01(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2016
Its a place nobody wants to experience...even satan himself....

1 Like

Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 17, 2016
Is that an horror movie? I dont have enof mb. Looks scary tho.
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by HoneyB10(f): 1:49pm On May 17, 2016
Following
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 17, 2016
Blueeyeballs what did u ate today? Why u sounds so holy? grin

1 Like

Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:
Blueeyeballs what did u ate today? Why u sounds so holy? grin

lol grin I fear GOD my dear... Watch the video and tell me u won't sound Holy wen sharing it or commenting a second time grin
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 17, 2016
juhan:
Is that an horror movie? I dont have enof mb. Looks scary tho.
Its no movie ooo... And remember, this is only the human imagination of hell, then think of what the REAL one will look like cry
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 17, 2016
firstking01:
Its a place nobody wants to experience...even satan himself....
u are very correct my brother... Really correct, and it won't be our portion in Jesus Christ Mighty Name Amen
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 17, 2016
HoneyB10:
Following
don't just follow dear... Watch the video and share too... Let's keep making sense sis smiley
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by firstking01(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
u are very correct my brother... Really correct, and it won't be our portion in Jesus Christ Mighty Name Amen
Amenembarassed....truth is, for some of us, the fear of God is in our heart but youthful exuberance is eating us upembarassed....God help us all.
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 17, 2016
firstking01:
Amenembarassed....truth is, for some of us, the fear of God is in our heart but youthful exuberance is eating us upembarassed....God help us all.
u are really correct G, and may God really help us all... Amen
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 17, 2016
Yeah ive seen this..
every Tragedy lost many lives and in circumstances that anyone was not ready to face death at all...
But as long u live in a balanced & peaceful way, I think u wont fear of anything...don't u? wink

BlueEyeBalls:
lol grin I fear GOD my dear... Watch the video and tell me u won't sound Holy wen sharing it or commenting a second time grin
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:
Yeah ive seen this..
every Tragedy lost many lives and in circumstances that anyone was not ready to face death at all...
But as long u live in a balanced & peaceful way, I think u wont fear of anything...don't u? wink

u very correct sis... Balanced and Peaceful way.... But one way I find it kinda difficult to resist temptation that comes from that way... That is women embarassed embarassed
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 17, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
u very correct sis... Balanced and Peaceful way.... But one way I find it kinda difficult to resist temptation that comes from that way... That is women embarassed embarassed

Lol....don't worry...Ur not alone..same with the ladies, the hardest temptation is man...

Anyway, Ur still very young to worry about this smiley
Enjoy Ur life and make the best of it..

1 Like

Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol....don't worry...Ur not alone..same with the ladies, the hardest temptation is man...

Anyway, Ur still very young to worry about this smiley
Enjoy Ur life and make the best of it..
thanks sis... I appreciate ur advice and time, pls do enjoy the rest of the day dear, keep shining smiley
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 17, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
thanks sis... I appreciate ur advice and time, pls do enjoy the rest of the day dear, keep shining smiley

My day was over grin it's past 9PM now here...juz on my bed, trying to rest and be sleeping soon.
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

My day was over grin it's past 9PM now here...juz on my bed, trying to rest and be sleeping soon.
pardon my curiosity sis, but where is that

Singapore
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 17, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
pardon my curiosity sis, but where is that

Singapore

South east Asia ....if u heard about Malaysia or Indonesia.. it's in between of these gigantic countries where u can find a concrete jungle of Asia called Singapore grin
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

South east Asia ....if u heard about Malaysia or Indonesia.. it's in between of these gigantic countries where u can find a concrete jungle of Asia called Singapore grin

wooow! That's great! Am actually in Lagos Nigeria here lol... But faith might link us up someday u know, good to know u sis, pls do enjoy ur sleep my dear smiley
Re: If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! by oteneaaron(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2016
wow.......all of that for people who don't "worship" the "loving almighty" Father??

these Christian's don't know they are pitching people . aginst God......how do I love a God who will torture me for eternity just because I erred??

If i can't do that to my own children....( imperfect as I am)......

why should God??

OP.....you didn't solve anything....you only made people more scared of your God.....and any worship they give him is just to escape that burning torture......

now isn't that selfish

(1) (Reply)

Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. / How I Got HIV And AIDS / Shocking! Guy Shares Photos Of Girls He Has Slept With (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.