Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,564 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 (10853 Views)

How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? / How To Deactivate Your Facebook Account After Your Death / Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by firstking01(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2016
Haybee27:
Where is ur pics,u r one of d haters ehnn? grin
Lol, i dnt hate, i only lovegrin
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by UyiIredia(m): 6:30pm On May 17, 2016
@ silvertongue: So you are new here and you don start to dey cause kasala. Na wa for u o.
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by finalboss1(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2016
TheValiant:

[b]Dude, I can tell how badly your armpits stink due to the fact that you do nothing but sit-down on nairaland all day searching for news about Synzu.

Dude, the only thing I know about you starts and ends with your questionable sexuality. I DON'T KNOW YOU so stop trying too hard to famz me. I don't fvck guys and you for one are a LATENT HOMOSEXUAL hiding behind a female moniker to fulfil your sissy fantasies! Little wonder you have your greasy head so deep inside the OP's ass!

Woe betide the slimy skank that shat a scum like you out of her Bleep hole and cured this earth with a plague like you - missclassy! Your rectum cravings leave you switching from male to female monikers trying so hard to fit in but you are a reject and will forever remain below the food chain!

Synzu doesn't give a tuppence about you. We were never pals, from your seriousbabe/missclassy/nicklausa/decker/newsherriff accounts I never liked you and will never do so kindly keep me out of all your shenanigans as I am NOT an insipid rectum craver like you.

You hold the world record for the longest feacal matter ever produced because it took your whoring mother 9 months to defecate the catastrophe that turned out to be YOU. A confused frenchify fagguut with a penchant for begging nairalanders for laptops and money.

I might have bleeped your crush bro, its not my fault, atleast that proves I'm NOTHING like the descriptions you gave of me. All you've described are nothing but fallacious buncombe used in arousing the likes of sweetorgasm. Its even evident that I am more a man than you will ever be so its either you live with that or continue shoving your fist down your asshole cos your micropenis can't find its way in there.

Bloody coward hiding behind an alt to stalk me. I am your GOD. And you will forever remain obsessed with me.
Despite how much nature fuvcked you up I still feel pity for you, you're a nonentity in the world I rule and I won't even blink upon hearing the news of your demise, you wanna know why? That's cos I'm more concerned about the price of tomatoes in the market.

I won't warn you to take your leprous fingers off my mentions, I need you to reply me.

Bastardd offspring of an epileptic drunken ninnyhammer and an insipid whoring cum bucket. Accursed imbecillic cururu-toad with the wits of a wet six year old girl! Shame on you boy!! [/b]
Bleep dat iz harsh

4 Likes

Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 17, 2016
onstelly:

Where have you been my love
°•Around
....what'sup Onstelly?
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 17, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
cheesy had to take a crash course so i can be on the same wavelength as you.*things we did for luv* grin unfortunately,before i could wow u with my 'dictionary mouth',pinceprinz had called dibs.......so i had to retreat and lick my wounds. That's where i have been.
I am invited here bruh? and what chance was I not to take that I ceased please?
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 17, 2016
firstking01:
Ok, you are welcome.
U r nice,i like u.
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 17, 2016
I don't know why, but I smell lies!!!!!
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 17, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, i dnt hate, i only lovegrin
Lol,good!
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by finalboss1(m): 6:43pm On May 17, 2016
all this boys wey just dey register... cm dy get wings o
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 17, 2016
TheValiant:

[b]Dude, I can tell how badly your armpits stink due to the fact that you do nothing but sit-down on nairaland all day searching for news about Synzu.

Dude, the only thing I know about you starts and ends with your questionable sexuality. I DON'T KNOW YOU so stop trying too hard to famz me. I don't fvck guys and you for one are a LATENT HOMOSEXUAL hiding behind a female moniker to fulfil your sissy fantasies! Little wonder you have your greasy head so deep inside the OP's ass!

Woe betide the slimy skank that shat a scum like you out of her Bleep hole and cured this earth with a plague like you - missclassy! Your rectum cravings leave you switching from male to female monikers trying so hard to fit in but you are a reject and will forever remain below the food chain!

Synzu doesn't give a tuppence about you. We were never pals, from your seriousbabe/missclassy/nicklausa/decker/newsherriff accounts I never liked you and will never do so kindly keep me out of all your shenanigans as I am NOT an insipid rectum craver like you.

You hold the world record for the longest feacal matter ever produced because it took your whoring mother 9 months to defecate the catastrophe that turned out to be YOU. A confused frenchify fagguut with a penchant for begging nairalanders for laptops and money.

I might have bleeped your crush bro, its not my fault, atleast that proves I'm NOTHING like the descriptions you gave of me. All you've described are nothing but fallacious buncombe used in arousing the likes of sweetorgasm. Its even evident that I am more a man than you will ever be so its either you live with that or continue shoving your fist down your asshole cos your micropenis can't find its way in there.

Bloody coward hiding behind an alt to stalk me. I am your GOD. And you will forever remain obsessed with me.
Despite how much nature fuvcked you up I still feel pity for you, you're a nonentity in the world I rule and I won't even blink upon hearing the news of your demise, you wanna know why? That's cos I'm more concerned about the price of tomatoes in the market.

I won't warn you to take your leprous fingers off my mentions, I need you to reply me.

Bastardd offspring of an epileptic drunken ninnyhammer and an insipid whoring cum bucket. Accursed imbecillic cururu-toad with the wits of a wet six year old girl! Shame on you boy!! [/b]
chaiii bros your English too much...

4 Likes

Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by firstking01(m): 6:46pm On May 17, 2016
Haybee27:
Lol,good!
And where's your own pix, you reg today, your pix is supposed to be thereundecided
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 17, 2016
@TheVailiant, I would appreciate if you guys would keep my moniker out of all this shenanigans.

You can't just make assertions on personal wimp and feed them to the public as fact. That's not how things are done. Carry out proper research before you arrive at these kind of conclusions.
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by bryan360: 6:47pm On May 17, 2016
grin

Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 17, 2016
firstking01:
And where's your own pix, you reg today, your pix is supposed to be thereundecided
I dont knw i will put a pics,how can i do dat?
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 17, 2016
Childishness+Idleness

Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Creamish(f): 6:50pm On May 17, 2016
Drop this inconsequential matter OP.. u Should warm up for MR Nairaland competition. UV got the looks...let's hope u have everything else needed to win.

wink
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 17, 2016
TheValiant:

Dude! WTF shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by silvertongue(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Silvertongue is this your other moniker Just asking grin

That's my best friend. He introduced me to NL we do almost everything together I kid you not!
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 17, 2016
silvertongue:
To the likes of Avalon316,haterz and all doubting thomas. I present myself as a human and not a bot. Represented below is a picture of myself, silvertongue displaying a form of credibility to the fact that I do exist on Nairaland.

Its Me,Myself and I -silvertongue

Ladies and gents, as at 1:30am, 17th of May a user with the moniker AVALON316 challenged my authenticity by saying that he knows me from somewhere even went as far as saying that he knows my real name, that I,silvertongue is a fraud using another persons picture or downloaded internet pics. I get that I am handsome and all that but what I don't get is how is it so impossible for someone like me to use nairaland. Nairaland of all forum!

Avalon316 before you deactivate your account as we made a bet if I do as we agreed! pls answer me this one thing...

Are great handsome men like me too big for Nairaland? Or are the men of Nairaland doomed to be "averagely handsome" that someone like me can possibly not grace the face of NL?

Am sure by now you are rethinking your actions. Yea, that was your mistake; you thought a picture as good as mine can only be a demi god! But the thruth is am just like every average nairalander- a nigerian with a german decent, what some of you call halfcast.

Failure not to deactivate your account as we have agreed will lead to the damage of your integrity giving me every right to call you a.......(I leave that to the audience) winkwink
Guy, u got too much time for hand oh... lmao .
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by firstking01(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2016
Haybee27:
U r nice,i like u.
How are you sure that i'm nice person, we just met today and you are talking bout liking meundecided...i'm not nice, only God is nice...i might disapoint you.
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 17, 2016
Touchey:

"many cuter"?
omg you just fall my hand
Ok sir!
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by TheValiant(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2016
Decker:
@TheVailiant, I would appreciate if you guys would keep my moniker out of all this shenanigans.

You can't just make assertions on personal wimp and feed them to the public as fact. That's not how things are done. Carry out proper research before you arrive at these kind of conclusions. This is the last comment i will make on this issue.

One love.

The day you'll grow a brain cell and quit hyperventilating each time you see my moniker, that's the day I'll spare you. This is my last word on this issue too.

Now, you can make my day by signing into one of your female monikers and serve me that clap-back I'm waiting for.

2 Likes

Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by CarrotAndStick: 7:00pm On May 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Then they outta had banned me with the way I dragged you grin tongue
.....I'm surprised you even wanna speak ta me tongue
Why not? My offer still stands firmly like my dick. My 'balls' are in your court, sweetheart. grin
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Laveda(f): 7:00pm On May 17, 2016
Aisha96:

Hmmm. The situation of this country has gotten outta hand.

Buhari needs to curb the growing menance before one decides to depart naija for good.

As if the situation at present isn't appalling, I heard nepa went on strike on top their epileptic power supply along other sectors of the country. I hope they call it off soon. We would have make do with expensive fuel till then.

Right now, I think he's totally clueless undecided things keep getting from bad to worse. angry and I ain't seeing any sign of positivity.

I just hope something good comes out from the strike thing tho.
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 17, 2016
firstking01:
How are you sure that i'm nice person, we just met today and you are talking bout liking meundecided...i'm not nice, only God is nice...i might disapoint you.
U talk like a responsible guy,but if u wnt me get mad at u,i will within 2secs. grin Seems u guys dont like a quiet person.
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 17, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

Why not? My offer still stands firmly like my dick. My 'balls' are in your court, sweetheart. grin
°•I done told you,I don't want nothin' ta do with yer little lizard or is friends grin
.....bye
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by CarrotAndStick: 7:06pm On May 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•I done told you,I don't want nothin' ta do with yer little lizard or is friends grin
.....bye
It was a little lizard ten years ago. It has grown into a giant alligator now. grin
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 17, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

It was a little lizard ten years ago. It has grown into a giant alligator now. grin
°•For yer mind
....all that gerrai you drink stunted yer growth tongue
...didn't doctor warn you tongue
Re: Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 17, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs / Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.