Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? (3294 Views)

I Will Deactivate And Bid Nairaland Goodbye Should We Lose Tonight / How To Deactivate Your Facebook Account After Your Death / Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hateu2 what happened?
You guys shud gist me, i've been away for a while only to login and realise naughty is gone.
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by harrysjones(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
fake monkier that why.. cool cool
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by dollyjoy(f): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
She didn't deactivate.
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by BigAssGrace(f): 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed
you are next?
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Mediapace: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Because she is naughty undecided
When she no deactivate who He-she epp
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by bitchcrafts: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
here to read comments ...
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
BigAssGrace:

you are next?
undecided next 4 what?
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by generalbush(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
She didn't deactivate.

what is all this na angry

Why the change? undecided
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by TamedWolf90: 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
I don't believe you.. .Hatey o
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by alobright17(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Op are you dreaming or hallucinating?Is that a wish or attention seeking?
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lots of controversy surrounding her and the whole Miss NL saga. She was allegedly bribed to sabotage another team or some shıt like that.
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by dannyben5: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mtchew...

1 Like

Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Liedetect0r: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
alobright17:

Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
[size=16pt]Hi Durrent. I have promised myself not to come to romance section again but I can't ignore you. To all of you saying BS, I will use 'silence' is the best answer for you guys bcox I'm done with romance section. Yes, she deactivated bcox of some set of peeps that don't have a life outside this NL.
OdikwaRisky:
Lots of controversy surrounding her and the whole Miss NL saga. She was allegedly bribed to sabotage another team or some shıt like that. You are one of the gullible fooll who believe someone will pay 10k just for ONE vote, habah! Get a life nigga.
alobright17 post=48053711:
Bright, it's true buddy. How are you Happy sunday.
TamedWolf90:
I don't believe you.. .Hatey o
It's true, she's fine. Preparing for her final exams as a law student.
Media pace:
Because she is naughty undecided
When she no deactivate who He-she epp
it's time to grow up nigga. Don't let it be too late please.
harrysjones:
fake monkier that why.. cool cool
Don't be just too dumb bro.

I'm done here. Not repyling anything that has to do with 'immature' set of peeps.

Happy sunday buddies[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Are you stupıd or are you just trying to be a fucktárd?

Are you blind or didn't you see I put "allegedly"?

Even though the evidence was very glaring, I still gave her the benefit of doubt. The chat was posted here for all to see where she admitted she was paid and on that same day, she deactivated her account
So what are you saying? What are you trying to prove?
Don't try to drag me into any fucktardic arguments please

HateU2:
[size=16pt]Hi Durrent. I have promised myself not to come to romance section again but I can't ignore you. To all of you saying BS, I will use 'silence' is the best answer for you guys bcox I'm done with romance section. Yes, she deactivated bcox of some set of peeps that don't have a life outside this NL. Bright, it's true buddy. How are you Happy sunday. It's true, she's fine. Preparing for her final exams as a law student.it's time to grow up nigga. Don't let it be too late please.Don't be just too dumb bro.

I'm done here. Not repyling anything that has to do with 'immature' set of peeps.

1 Like

Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
OdikwaRisky:
[s]Are you stupıd or are you just trying to be a fucktárd?

Are you blind or didn't you see I put "allegedly"?

Even though the evidence was very glaring, I still gave her the benefit of doubt. The chat was posted here for all to see where she admitted she was paid and on that same day, she deactivated her account
So what are you saying? What are you trying to prove?
Don't try to drag me into any fucktardic arguments please
[/s]

I'm not surprised that you believe 'that' too just like your BOSS did. She said that to get out of the useless group she was innocently added to. Stop being gullible nigga

1 Like

Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Like I said, I won't be dragged into a fucktardic argument with you
HateU2:
I'm not surprised that you believe 'that' too just like your BOSS did. She said that to get out of the useless group she was innocently added to. Stop being gullible nigga
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
OdikwaRisky:
Like I said, I won't be dragged into a fucktardic argument with you
fair enough

1 Like

Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
HateU2:
fair enough
STFU
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Gofwane(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
HateU2:
[size=16pt]Hi Durrent. I have promised myself not to come to romance section again but I can't ignore you. To all of you saying BS, I will use 'silence' is the best answer for you guys bcox I'm done with romance section. Yes, she deactivated bcox of some set of peeps that don't have a life outside this NL. Bright, it's true buddy. How are you Happy sunday. It's true, she's fine. Preparing for her final exams as a law student.it's time to grow up nigga. Don't let it be too late please.Don't be just too dumb bro.

'B' to da 'I' to da 'T C H' go back into your hole and lock yourself, kill yourself, hate yourself...or anything. Just don't come out and disturb these happy people.

So you had the freedom to run your mouth calling others immature, but they don't have that freedom too?
Please, just don't make face you squarely. Thanks
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by stiflerdrug: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Why is ya'll taking tis forum personal and to far.. Shaa not my business

Hateu2 crush I miss yo funny comments lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no jokes
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by queencalipso(f): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
This contest has become something else sad. The worst I've witnessed since its inception.

It is well
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Gofwane:
'B' to da 'I' to da 'T C H' go back into your hole and lock yourself, kill yourself, hate yourself...or anything. Just don't come out and disturb these happy people.

So you had the freedom to run your mouth calling others immature, but they don't have that freedom too?
[size=16pt]It's gonna be an interesting sunday afternoon. I am begging you, I mean I am begging you, FACE ME! Face me plssssssssssssss.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by rawpadgin(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
She didn't deactivate.
so u don become E-TRANSGENDER too? :O
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
I REALLY DONT KNW HER IN PERSON BUH JUST LIKE HER ESP WEN I SEE D THREE OF DEM TOGETHER ON A THREAD(naughty, sandoski n hateu2)

NO MATTER HOW GUD U RE, PEOPLE WILL STILL TALK ABT U......BUH LIFE GOES ON
embarassedI

1 Like

Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
And the fag_ is back

1 Like

Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Gofwane:

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/the-ultimate-warrior-head-shaking-gif-james-brian.gif[/img]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
stiflerdrug:
Why is ya'll taking tis forum personal and to far.. Shaa not my business

Hatteu2 crush I miss yo funny comments lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no jokes
woah shocked
Thanks dear. Happpy sunday. I just miss my bestie and this place is so dry without her.
PRESTIGERYHME:
I REALLY DONT KNW HER IN PERSON BUH JUST LIKE HER ESP WEN I SEE D THREE OF DEM TOGETHER ON A THREAD(naughty, sandoski n hateu2)
embarassedI
PRESTIGERYHME:
embarassedI
Thanks. We wil soon be back. Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
HateU2:
woah shocked
Thanks dear. Happpy sunday. I just miss my bestie and this place is so dry without her.Thanks. We wil soon be back. Happy sunday
gringringringringringringringringringringrin

HAPPY2HEAR DAT DEAR

U RE WELCUM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Murphylaw(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
"Earn money online by working part time job, earn up to ₦5,000 daily, 100% sure, guranteed and confirmed. Join at: https://www./?id=murphylam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' / She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her / This Kenyan TV Be Teaching Viewers Different Positions To Have Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.