Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting (2138 Views)

Husband Divorces Wife Just 2hours After Wedding For Sharing Photos On Snapchat / Husband Divorces Wife For Calling Artiste’s Name During Sex / Husband Divorces Wife After Viewing This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 17, 2016
A husband divorced his wife hours after their wedding because she was too busy texting her friends to consummate the marriage.
The groom took his Saudi bride back to their hotel room after the ceremony in the city of Jeddah. But when he tried to get intimate with her, he was pushed away by his wife because she was trying to respond to congratulatory messages from friends on her phone. She became angry when he asked her to stop.
A relative told Saudi daily Al Watan: ‘The groom tried to get closer with her and more intimate, but he was shocked when she ignored him, not responding to his words and action.
‘When he asked her if her friends were more important than he was, the bride answered that they were.’The argument became heated and the groom stormed out of the hotel, telling his wife that he wanted a divorce. Al Watan, reported to a court had referred the case to a reconciliation committee, but the husband insisted on a divorce.
According to a Saudi legal expert, around 50 per cent of divorces involved newlyweds. Ahmad Al Maabi said:’Misunderstandings, differences in views and the easy approach to marriage without a deep appreciation of the responsibilities are among the major causes for divorce among young people.
‘Marriages are bound to fail when there are no robust foundations or trust.’

http://9jaflaver.com/husband-divorces-wife-just-hours-after-wedding-because-she-was-busy-texting-to-have-s3x/
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by Tocheagle(m): 11:36pm On May 17, 2016
Whatsapp With Marriages In Saudi ?
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by skywalker240(m): 11:39pm On May 17, 2016
imaging what social media has turned many ladies into..
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by Kentura(m): 11:40pm On May 17, 2016
nawao, na must be say u go chop kpomo for ya wedding night?

they weren't even calculating hw much they spent, and hw much they got... this generation sha cry
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 17, 2016
She even told him to his face that the people she's texting are more important... How would she feel if being told De same

Do unto others as u would have them do unto u!
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by sinaj(f): 11:50pm On May 17, 2016
It seems it was an arranged marriage sad

Else she wud av bin undressing him tongue

2 Likes

Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 17, 2016
sinaj:

if it was, the guy won't be so fast to divorce her... Don't u think so

1 Like

Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by nnachukz(m): 11:54pm On May 17, 2016
She can now marry her phone or her friends. Girls misbehaving since Adam allowed it without beating Eve back to her default setting.

1 Like

Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by Nobody: 12:24am On May 18, 2016
Really! Unndress!?#* I pity you when you settle down. Your own no go reach two minutes!
sinaj:

1 Like

Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:24am On May 18, 2016
That's a real nigga

1 Like

Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by Nobody: 6:40am On May 18, 2016
My nigga my nigga
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by alobright17(m): 6:52am On May 18, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Really! Unndress!?#* I pity you when you settle down. Your own no go reach two minutes!
Did you even Understand her comment?
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by wilybebsy(m): 6:56am On May 18, 2016
alobright17:
I bet he did notsadsad
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by Nobody: 6:58am On May 18, 2016
Ogbeni read hers again
alobright17:
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by alobright17(m): 6:58am On May 18, 2016
wilybebsy:
I bet he did notsadsad
Maybe he just got off bed
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by alobright17(m): 7:00am On May 18, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Ogbeni read hers again
Oga have a look again
Else she wud av bin undressing him
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by wilybebsy(m): 7:08am On May 18, 2016
alobright17:
Maybe he just got off bed
You have a point therecheesycheesycheesy
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by Luxiana19(f): 7:50am On May 18, 2016
Zero chill
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by PunkyV(f): 7:57am On May 18, 2016
I'm surprised they even have divorce. Arent they the same ones who stone & behead women for showing too much ankle? undecided

She did wrong though. Couldnt she have waited? Because honey, those Saudi men can be as HOT as their Al Kabsa grin
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by AngelAhnie(f): 8:26am On May 18, 2016
One of the reasons I dislike marriage, you live your life to please someone..if she's replying to congratulatory message on their behalf, why can't he wait for her to be through with it?

He was never in love with the lady, let him go to hell!
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by alobright17(m): 8:31am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
One of the reasons I dislike marriage, you live your life to please someone..if she's replying to congratulatory message on their behalf, why can't he wait for her to be through with it?

He was never in love with the lady, let him go to hell!

Make I hear word abeg,why're you been partial?why can't she also wait and at least give the guy some attention and later continue with her whatever,besides her approach and response to the question even spoiled the whole thing.

Anyway Good morning baby.
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by AngelAhnie(f): 8:39am On May 18, 2016
alobright17:

Make I hear word abeg,why're you been partial?why can't she also wait and at least give the guy some attention and later continue with her whatever,besides her approach and response to the question even spoiled the whole thing.

Anyway Good morning baby.
alobright17 waitin u want hearcheesy must he go down on their first night, after dancing with heels and having a stressful day she need sometime to cool off dear..as for me my htb have to give me Nokia touch to avoid story like this grin I may even Nl that night tongue

Joke apart we need to be patient with out partners. I know what she did was wrong but him divorcing her is worst..
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by alobright17(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
alobright17 waitin u want hearcheesy must he go down on their first night, after dancing with heels and having a stressful day she need sometime to cool off dear..as for me my htb have to give me Nokia touch to avoid story like this grin I may even Nl that night tongue

Joke apart we need to be patient with out partners. I know what she did was wrong but him divorcing her is worst..
You don't need Nokia 3310 to do the right thing at the right time.after dancing with heels and having stress the best to do is to relax with the guy,if she has strength to ping she should also has it to......and again the guy decision was practically based on first the chatting and secondly the response that says those she's chatting with are more important than him.Kai
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by AngelAhnie(f): 8:53am On May 18, 2016
alobright17:
You don't need Nokia 3310 to do the right thing at the right time.after dancing with heels and having stress the best to do is to relax with the guy,if she has strength to ping she should also has it to......and again the guy decision was practically based on first the chatting and secondly the response that says those she's chatting with are more important than him.Kai
Some guys can be very childish you know..may be he didn't ask for the food politely grin there's no way I'll dish food for a rude guygrin. There's a way he'll touch her and that phone will fall off her hand..you know what I'm talking about tongue tongue
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by alobright17(m): 8:57am On May 18, 2016
[quote author=AngelAhnie post=45728302] Some guys can be very childish you know..may be he didn't ask for the food politely grin there's no way I'll dish food for a rude guygrin. There's a way he'll touch her and that phone will fall off her hand..you know what I'm talking about tongue tongue[/quote)From the story the guy must have asked and asked and asked and the lady was busy with the china phone.you know konji na.
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by robosky02(m): 9:10am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Some guys can be very childish you know..may be he didn't ask for the food politely grin there's no way I'll dish food for a rude guygrin. There's a way he'll touch her and that phone will fall off her hand..you know what I'm talking about tongue tongue

"There's a way he'll touch her and that phone will fall off her hand..you know what I'm talking about"
hmmmmmm issorite

Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by AngelAhnie(f): 9:18am On May 18, 2016
robosky02:

"There's a way he'll touch her and that phone will fall off her hand..you know what I'm talking about"
hmmmmmm issorite
No be me type amgrin
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by sinaj(f): 10:32am On May 18, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
if it was, the guy won't be so fast to divorce her... Don't u think so
I think that's why d guy divorced her quickly!

Coz it's obvious there is no bond holding them, not evn love.

Imagine you dating a girl for about a year, or evn 6mnths, putting up with her flaws nd others.

Just for you to divorce her immediately after your wedding coz of a lil misunderstanding.

Now tell me if it makes any sense sad
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by Nobody: 10:37am On May 18, 2016
sinaj:
I think that's why d guy divorced her quickly!

Coz it's obvious there is no bond holding them, not evn love.

Imagine you dating a girl for about a year, or evn 6mnths, putting up with her flaws nd others.

Just for you to divorce her immediately after your wedding coz of a lil misunderstanding.

Now tell me if it makes any sense sad
Wow, dats true tho.... I think it's better as they went their different wats as obvious as it seems, the marriage won't even had lasted if they had settled after this misunderstanding they had...
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by sinaj(f): 10:39am On May 18, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Young man, do u have have any problem with my post?

Does it in anyway relate to you?

Did ur data reduce wen I posted that?

Now what do u mean by that @ d bold words?
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by sinaj(f): 2:12pm On May 18, 2016
Silkmoth33:
it's urs that will not reach 30secs undecided
Nd will die out immediately!

Speak for ur self nd keep ur dumb opinion to yourself next time!

GRACIAS!
Re: Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 18, 2016
sinaj:
it's urs that will not reach 30secs undecided
Nd will die out immediately!

Speak for ur self nd keep ur dumb opinion to yourself next time!

GRACIAS!
lol.. . So u just understanding Wat the guy meant since

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Usefulness Of Miss Nairaland? / Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain / Woman With The Biggest Boobs On Social Media - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.