Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain (2142 Views)

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / My Relationship Is Officially Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by vchykp(m): 12:18am On Jul 13, 2016
Good Am friends...!

please i need your advice on this one, its all crashing my world, i have been feeling constant headache since saturday, non-stoop, i was tested positive of BP today, please friends your advice will help a lot now.

we started dating a year and 1 month now, the relationship is all going fine, i guess she feels something for me, but i believe its condtional, even at her conditional love, i do my best to make her happy all times, we are so compactible and great whenever we are together

we've had this issue of her EX's lingering, at the age of 24she has over 10 EX's, i mean over 10, and they are all still keeping in touch with her, this has been causing issue between us from the early stage of our relationship

insincerity is something no man wants in his relationship,she is full of tricks and lies, she delete her call log, chats and messages,, just to save the relationship according to her,on saturday i got from a reliable source(prophetess) that she is cheating on me.

i comfronted her and she agreed to the fact that it was just once, 2weeks after we sarted dating, she is allover me begging and weeping for forgivness,promising CHANGE, this same CHANGE that landed nigeria into economic imbalance

well guys...! the good news is that she is coming around tomorrow, i'm just thinking of getting 5guys to bleep her and i push her out forever, i guess this is my payback opportunity for all women has done to me in the past

i still love her, but her love for me is conditional, i have to take a deep breath and decide on which of my guys to favour with this free bleep, this is the only thing my mind is ministering to me now

nobody to talk to, i'm ashamed of telling my family what happened because i have bragged alot about her to my family and friends, NAIRALAND is where i call home now, please, i really need ADVICE my fellow ROMANCELANDERS.
Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by SosaHD(m): 12:19am On Jul 13, 2016
Just let it roll, Free d olosho
Next time don't go to prophetess cos of ur girl

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 13, 2016
Once a cheater is always a cheater... Save urself before u can save others and don't try to revenge directly to her if tatz wat u thinking..
KARMA is ain't a mere bitxh nowadays. If I we're u step out of the relationship and move on.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by samuelson06(m): 12:23am On Jul 13, 2016
Advice from Nairalanders again? When you have decided to gang rape her and add to her more problems?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by vizkiz: 12:24am On Jul 13, 2016
When will you guys get it? Revenge is never the answer to heartbreaks. Damn

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by Kenneth205(m): 12:25am On Jul 13, 2016
vizkiz:

Help me tell am well.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by Daniel2289(m): 12:28am On Jul 13, 2016
Never u do such a thing to her. Repay No evil for Evil. vengeance is for GOD. But one thing I know u shud do is dat, dis is not d kind of girl u shud be with.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by vchykp(m): 12:30am On Jul 13, 2016
SosaHD:
Just let it roll, Free d olosho
Next time don't go to prophetess cos of ur girl

some times you need that bro, i dont know if we still have faithful girls out thier, i cant even trust my shadow at this point
Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by vizkiz: 12:30am On Jul 13, 2016
Kenneth205:

Help me tell am well.

He is hurting, he just needs someone to talk sense into him. You know we sometimes think bad things to people who hurts us.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by sinaj(f): 12:31am On Jul 13, 2016
Lots of reltnshp going down the drain lately.

Could it be as a result of Booharis economy

Btw wot do u mean by her love for u is conditional?

Nd if u really love her, u shud giv d reltnshp anoda shot.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by vchykp(m): 12:31am On Jul 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Once a cheater is always a cheater... Save urself before u can save others and don't try to revenge directly to her if tatz wat u thinking..
KARMA is ain't a mere bitxh nowadays. If I we're u step out of the relationship and move on.

yeap, thats what i fear, at a point i feel i should forgive her, but i fear i will end up marrying wife for the whole guys in my street
Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by SosaHD(m): 12:33am On Jul 13, 2016
vchykp:

some times you need that bro, i dont know if we still have faithful girls out thier, i cant even trust my shadow at this point

Believe me the more you keep going to these places, the more d problem gets ambiguous and if you follow your girl like this, na juju u go use dey monitor ur wife ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by vchykp(m): 12:33am On Jul 13, 2016
samuelson06:
Advice from Nairalanders again? When you have decided to gang rape her and add to her more problems?

your advice could change my mind, remember i said i still love her and i'v been awake days because of dis same issue, so ur advice could help me sleep too
Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by Kenneth205(m): 12:33am On Jul 13, 2016
vizkiz:

He is hurting, he just needs someone to talk sense into him. You know we sometimes think bad things to people who hurts us.

You're right man. Well time heals everything. Just a matter of time.
Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by vchykp(m): 12:34am On Jul 13, 2016
vizkiz:

REVENGE HELPS YOU GET RELIEFED BRO
Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
hello babe

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 13, 2016
vchykp:

yeap, thats what i fear, at a point i feel i should forgive her, but i fear i will end up marrying wife for the whole guys in my street

I know breaking up is hard to do especially when it's face to face unless u still want her tat bad then..

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 13, 2016
sinaj:
S
sugar boo
Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by vizkiz: 12:37am On Jul 13, 2016
vchykp:

REVENGE HELPS YOU GET RELIEFED BRO

lmao! Then what happens after you'v accomplished your mission? You finally find peace in your heart?
Trust me when I say There is no light at the end of that tunnel

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by vizkiz: 12:38am On Jul 13, 2016
Kenneth205:

You're right man. Well time heals everything. Just a matter of time.

3 months max. You forget she ever existed. That is if you'v moved on

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by samuelson06(m): 12:38am On Jul 13, 2016
Don't gang-rape her please. Just leave her alone. I don't know what achievement is a Prophetess or whatever you called her telling you about your girlfriend cheating on you when she knows that can cause serious quarrel between two of you. I can bet you, she didn't see anything concerning you guys. She said that because she knows for young people, it's relationship and dating issues that always rings in their head. And you said she has 10 exs already, that's enough problem for her to deal with please. You were the only one taking her serious, she never did to you. Move on please and renew your mind about relationship. Your love for her was also conditional that she has to love you back and stay only for you else you plan for her fall. Learn to love unconditionally and without expectations. Once disappointed because of high expectations, you are bound to misbehave. Peace please. Let her go and don't listen to her pleas (if any) to stay. And watch out before you start dating again. You don't get into relationship just with anybody.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by ronald4lif(m): 12:39am On Jul 13, 2016
Organize for her to be raped? Na jail dey hungry you. You're very shameless and idiotic to even consider raping someone for whatever reason it may be. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by vchykp(m): 12:40am On Jul 13, 2016
Daniel2289:
Never u do such a thing to her. Repay No evil for Evil. vengeance is for GOD. But one thing I know u shud do is dat, dis is not d kind of girl u shud be with.

Abi oo, this is someone i have been faithful to, this is someone i have promised to marry bfor next year end, and you call God this, God cant stop me tho, just advice and forget God
Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by vchykp(m): 12:43am On Jul 13, 2016
SosaHD:

Believe me the more you keep going to these places, the more d problem gets ambiguous and if you follow your girl like this, na juju u go use dey monitor ur wife ooo grin grin

lolx, funny u, something personal prompted my going to the prophetess tho, buh she cum see every

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by NzeeChuks(m): 12:44am On Jul 13, 2016
vchykp:

That they are unfaithful doesn't mean you should be naive...let her go with her 'unfaithfulness', you value your self-esteem and move ahead!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 13, 2016
j0nsn0w:

hello babe

Hello to u too grin
Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hello to u too grin
your name fine jor!
Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by vchykp(m): 12:47am On Jul 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I know breaking up is hard to do especially when it's face to face unless u still want her tat bad then..

the point is, i still luv her, i'm not sure of her love andi fear a future together with her
Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 13, 2016
vchykp:

the point is, i still luv her, i'm not sure of her love andi fear a future together with her

Good luck then... Whatever will happen tonyt we're all here to read ur new thread tomorrow cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by vchykp(m): 12:50am On Jul 13, 2016
vizkiz:

lmao! Then what happens after you'v accomplished your mission? You finally find peace in your heart?
Trust me when I say There is no light at the end of that tunnel

your advice is noted, just allow me catch fun morrow, you wont know how fun it is until i send you the video
Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by NzeeChuks(m): 12:51am On Jul 13, 2016
vchykp:

Abi oo, this is someone i have been faithful to, this is someone i have promised to marry bfor next year end, and you call God this, God cant stop me tho, just advice and forget God

Wow..God can't stop you? Pay no attention to those superhero cartoons you've been watching o...

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Built Relationship Is Going Down The Drain by vchykp(m): 12:51am On Jul 13, 2016
vizkiz:

3 months max. You forget she ever existed. That is if you'v moved on

i pray its that easy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Packs Are Made In The Kitchen Not In Gym. How True / Are Girls Who Love Fish Lesbian? / Emeka Ike Regrets Courts Dissolution Of His 17Years Marriage (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.