Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market (38982 Views)

Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt / Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) / Area Boys Clash At Abule-Ado, Lagos. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by ilovetheline: 10:54pm On May 20, 2016
Pprovost:

Your comment (first three lines) is one of the worst insult I've seen against the Yorubas. but do you realise you are talking about more than 20 million people?? well, as a Yoruba guy that schooled in the west, served in the east and currently living in SS, I only see all these derogatory comments against the Yorubas as comic relief cool. I wish NL is not a faceless forum after all!!
so it is true that the Yoruba are the greatest in all the land?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan / Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.