Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market (38581 Views)

Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt / Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) / Area Boys Clash At Abule-Ado, Lagos. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by mohaMADbuari: 11:09am On May 18, 2016
egwekwe:

Because I think differently from you makes me a fake Igbo man?.

No problem. Won't bother replying you and your type again.

Ofcos you think differently........like a Buroro cow

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 11:09am On May 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by DaMotivator(m): 11:09am On May 18, 2016
ENDTIME FIGHTING

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 11:09am On May 18, 2016
Oba Akiolu over to you.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by chrisunak: 11:10am On May 18, 2016
Bubu n naija wahala
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by Dadehmola: 11:10am On May 18, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
Fighting you and making you take cover in your own backyard ......... cool

Can yorubas fight igbos in Onitsha or Aba

And they get annoyed when we call them their original name.....COWARDS cheesy

That was what you said about the fulanis before they ran riot in Enugu a few weeks ago..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by titiakins: 11:10am On May 18, 2016
F
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by Opharhe: 11:11am On May 18, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

I'm a pro-Igbo N/deltan but please nwoke RECEIVE SENSE!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by sanity12(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2016
Some igbos think 2ru dere anus,,,,,,can u try dis in northern side,rubbish,we yorubas are just too tolerant.....u beta don't pass ur boundary or else u will see d oda side of yorubas.....b warned....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by Xtopher123(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2016
No one has said anything sensible in regards to the Title o fthe thread

Rather they want to start an inter tribal argument.. Thats what Hardship/Joblessness can do to a citizen of any Nation/Country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by TFLAME(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2016
M
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by agulion: 11:11am On May 18, 2016
this yoruba people have too much problem last time it was between them and the Hausas now with the Igbo, very greedy people

10 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by jeffizy(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

We are definitely not cowards as you guys delude yourselves into believing.
We reason sensibly, carefully choose our battles and above all, WE ARE MATURED.

17 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by excomarow(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2016
Igbo n Yoruba sef... Intresting, Make I watch this drama well

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by Nasiruddeen(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2016
Mmmm

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by Realmcfynest: 11:12am On May 18, 2016
Ah
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by JahJaa(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

Nwokem mechie onu gi. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 11:13am On May 18, 2016
Another war going on NL cool

The truth is, if the Yorubas want to act base on what some Igbos write on NL and other social media, this may escalate into something gruesome.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by Femich18(m): 11:14am On May 18, 2016
Opharhe:
angry why me and u cum tok d same tin
Lol...I don modify my own o...lol
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by maxiuc(m): 11:14am On May 18, 2016
Who fight don help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by HurtgenForest: 11:14am On May 18, 2016
egwekwe:
[s]I read comments here. seeing how my kinsmen are chest beasting about saying they are more brave while calling another tribe coward.

If a free for all fight is to start today,do you think we igbos have a chance?

Yoruba's have the Numbers and government support behind them.

Let us stop calling a tribe cowards and useless as this tribe has fought many wars in the past to defend it's territories [/s].

Stop being ashamed of your tribe and don't deny your family tree now Yoruba man from osun.

10 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 11:14am On May 18, 2016
Rickcutie:
Yorubas better be careful, dey cant survive without the Igbos.
yorubas will survive well on their own.Lagos is already self sufficient thanks to our stupidity.

15 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by okezed: 11:14am On May 18, 2016
Near lagoon
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:14am On May 18, 2016
Nig and violence i tire ooo.. Money no dey to buy goods d one way dey una dey distroy. Hu violence don epp.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 11:15am On May 18, 2016
But fulani that is not up to 0.01% of igbo population in south east is turning ibo land to cattle ranch.

Igbo are tthe true definition of cowards and trouble maker.

23 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by cnsprince76: 11:15am On May 18, 2016
egwekwe:
Lalasticlala,Seun.

This is the most unbiased and professional reporting.

I wonder what informed your assertion. The testimony of only one faction was narrated and you termed it "unbiased and professional reporting".

4 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by HurtgenForest: 11:16am On May 18, 2016
I don't believe this story.

How can they claim that Igbos wnet to demand owoda from their part of the market when we all know the masters of owoda.

They also claimed that Igbos prevented Yorubas from displaying their goods on environmental day whereas Igbo traders were left to sell.

All these are lies to blame the Igbo for the crises and make us look bad.

Dig down into the matter and I bet the problem is owomida. grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by skywalker001(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2016
This is my judgment: Let them (igbo) go back to their villages and sell their goods... I rise
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by LieDetector(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2016
egwekwe:
I read comments here. seeing how my kinsmen are chest beasting about saying they are more brave while calling another tribe coward.

Let us stop calling a tribe cowards and useless as this tribe has fought many wars in the past to defend it's territories .
hiding under an ibo moniker to console yourself is obvious cowardice. Speaks more about your tribe in actuality.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by HurtgenForest: 11:17am On May 18, 2016
MetaHuman:
But fulani that is not up to 0.01% of igbo population in south east is turning ibo land to cattle ranch.

Igbo are tthe true definition of cowards and trouble maker.

The same fulani are also destroying farmlands in SW and have already taken Ilorin from Yoruba where an Emor has been installed till tomorrow. cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by lovat(m): 11:18am On May 18, 2016
egwekwe:
Lalasticlala,Seun.

This is the most unbiased and professional reporting.
aturu ragbuo gi ebe ahu. grin

I just complimented you in our mother tongue grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market by Mr3loader: 11:18am On May 18, 2016
egwekwe:
I read comments here. seeing how my kinsmen are chest beasting about saying they are more brave while calling another tribe coward.

Let us stop calling a tribe cowards and useless as this tribe has fought many wars in the past to defend it's territories .
shut up, u are not igbo

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola / FBI Indicts Nigerian, Kolawole Erinle, Of Stealing US University’s $1.4m (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.