Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. (8735 Views)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by senibo1: 1:25pm On May 18, 2016
I can't remember last I visited a brothels..
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by vicstar(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Thread killers didn't allow this thread to survive for a minute...op go and create another thread this one is dead on arrival.

BiafraBushBoy, vicstar and iceberylin..una no try grin

e pain u?

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 1:27pm On May 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
When you are jobless and Idle, lots of nonsense enters your head...

When you work your ass off all day, tell me when you will have the chance to visit a brothel?...

Smh... next topic please...
So, that i spared 5mins out of my break time to enlighten people means i'm jobless huhundecided??....

Well, if thats all you 've got to render i'd say mucha gracias cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by AngelAhnie(f): 1:30pm On May 18, 2016
vicstar:

e pain u?
Nope, na u e pain cos of the thread..you go still go patronize them
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by clogogo(m): 1:30pm On May 18, 2016
Emypresh:
Fat lies.......I have gone 1 month and 17days wtout sex

For me it's 2 years now and still counting !!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 18, 2016
Mtcheww
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2016
hungryboy:
hunger dey hook me here for neck like bow tie oh.
Lol, @bow tiegrin...btw, i love wearing bowtiesgrin...esp with plain white shirt and plain black trouser...the bowtie should be red toocheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Idydarling(f): 1:33pm On May 18, 2016
Emypresh:
u really counted oga, lol
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
ehn ehn shocked shocked
Why startlingcheesy??
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2016
dammydrumz:
i have actually gone a year without sex....#celibacy
And you did it for a cogent reason.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
So, that i spared 5mins out of my break time to enlighten people means i'm jobless huhundecided??....

Well, if thats all you 've got to render i'd say mucha gracias cool

Cmmn bro... Dnt take it like that...

Was only refern to all those who patronize whores...

not you...

Gracias too..

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
Why startlingcheesy??
U patronise ashewo ni undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Thread killers didn't allow this thread to survive for a minute...op go and create another thread this one is dead on arrival.

BiafraBushBoy, vicstar and iceberylin..una no try grin
My sister, there will always be a judas out of every 12 cool...
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 1:42pm On May 18, 2016
Seunnzy:
i support that number 2.typical example HateU2
that gurl been ignoring Pms since the days of Abacha
Make her your friend here first, then tell her you wanna send her pm and she will oblige, case close.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
Make her your friend here first, then tell her you wanna send her pm and she will obliged, case close.
mtchewwww! Does not work on me :Dm I don't reply pms! Simple
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by vicstar(m): 1:45pm On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Nope, na u e pain cos of the thread..you go still go patronize them

• • • • • Shey u dey work there, how much u dey collect for the whole night?

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 1:45pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
Dafurq....just say you dnt like the dudeundecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
U patronise ashewo ni undecided
You girls ain't worth the stress a dimeundecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
You girls ain't worth the stress a dimeundecided
nd I thought u ar a pastor! Smh undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
Dafurq....just say you dnt like the dudeundecided
I like evrybody
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Rickcutie(m): 1:51pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
y u hate pple like dis na? ur name sef.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 18, 2016
Rickcutie:
y u hate pple like dis na? ur name sef.
God loffs u bro
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
I like evrybody
I hate evey girl that dnt reply pms...it freaks me outundecided...tho i dnt send pms...@least it wnt cost you anything to reply a pm from a guy...its either you tell him no or yes, so, i dnt see any reason why you dnt reply pmundecided...
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
I hate evey girl that dnt reply pms...it freaks me outundecided...tho i dnt send pms...@least it wnt cost you anything to reply a pm from a guy...its either you tell him no or yes, so, i dnt see any reason why you dnt reply pmundecided...
read my thread on why I don't reply pms. No biggie, i'm not on NL to search. Besides, it's not all guys dat wanna 'toast' nah
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
nd I thought u ar a pastor! Smh undecided
dnt go there hateU2embarassed...there's more to that aspect of my lifeundecided...btw, you used to be one cool girl on nairaland until naughtynaughty influenced you negativelyundecided...i can remember the day you introduced yourself as a newbeegrin...the manners you exhibit then made me liked you, but now....undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 18, 2016
Jeez firstking01 no 3 is not true o... Last time I did it was easter night.. How many months since then....

Ok forget about me...
What about catholic priests nko?...grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 2:29pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
read my thread on why I don't reply pms. No biggie, i'm not on NL to search. Besides, it's not all guys dat wanna 'toast' nah
Smhundecided....you dnt reply pms simply cosof your over bloated ego...i think thats the whole summary of that your threadundecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by onstelly(f): 2:29pm On May 18, 2016
Emypresh:
Thank you!

OP keep on deceiving yourself, spit on thread and walk away
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
dnt go there ha.teU2embarassed...there's more to that aspect of my lifeundecided...btw, you used to be one cool girl on nairaland until naughty.naughty influenced you negativelyundecided...i can remember the day you introduced yourself as a newbeegrin...the manners you exhibit then made me liked you, but now....undecided
No be me! I did not introduce myself as a new bee on NL at all, check all my posts. Leave my bestie alone oo, she's d best here on NL.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
Smhundecided....you dnt reply pms simply cosof your over bloated ego...i think thats the whole summary of that your threadundecided
I give up on you undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 2:36pm On May 18, 2016
slyIsaac:
Jeez firstking01 no 3 is not true o... Last time I did it was easter night.. How many months since then....

Ok forget about me...
What about catholic priests nko?...grin
My bro...for that 3months it was due to lack opportunity or the situation you found yourself...mesef i 've stayed more than 20yrs...i disvirgined 2yrs ago, and i regret it cos i always wanna have sex nowembarassed
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 2:39pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
I give up on you undecided
So, if i send you pm you won't reply huhundecided?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So Hilarious: Man Caught Having Hot Sex In The Bush With Partner (pics+video) / How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) / Elon Musk Just Made A Grave Mistake And Nobody Is Talking About It.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.