Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. (8736 Views)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 18, 2016
Rickcutie:
Lol. Fair enough. I've got d cola, hw do i send it?
lemme c d pic
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 8:08pm On May 18, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
A man who visits prostitutes is helping de economy dats all. Dat lady he visits, will put food on de table for her family, she will buy groceries, clothes etc., and all those things being bought means deir sellers r getting profit and some cash from that will also go to tax. So i have no problem wit men who visit brothels, BUT if my man does, he better not tell me, coz i dnt want to know
Lol, and why dnt you want to knowtongue??
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Rickcutie(m): 8:10pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
lol. Maybe. How was ur day
Of course... Day was great. Hope u enjoyed urs.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 8:12pm On May 18, 2016
LIBERTY1980:
I can do all things through Christ that strenghtening me; man shall not live by sex alone, By His grace, I have live without sex for 3 years, the last time i indulge into sex was April 2013"
Good for you but the thread is for people who are currently sexually active....

Thanks for your takewink
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Rickcutie(m): 8:12pm On May 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lemme c d pic
Ok, no p. U do whatsapp?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Rapmaestro(m): 8:12pm On May 18, 2016
Kdiva:

was booking space bruh
Ok.. U may do that and don't forget to settle omo onile..
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 18, 2016
Rickcutie:
Ok, no p. U do whatsapp?
nooo here nah cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Rickcutie(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
nooo here nah cheesy
Lol. But i dont wanna display ma pix here. Hateu2 wot do u think.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:18pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, and why dnt you want to knowtongue??

hehehhe coz it wud drive nuts, and it wud leave me jeolus and heartbroken. So its better m left in de dark. Hahahah lol
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 9:41pm On May 18, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hehehhe coz it wud drive nuts, and it wud leave me jeolus and heartbroken. So its better m left in de dark. Hahahah lol
lol, I doubt if this statement is from your heartgrin....you tryna tell me you dnt snoop on your bfgrin??
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:33am On May 19, 2016
firstking01:
lol, I doubt if this statement is from your heartgrin....you tryna tell me you dnt snoop on your bfgrin??

i dnt wana die young ooo. So i prefer not to do things which might lead to my heartbreak. As long as he condomises, and as long as he and i have regular hiv checks, m cool. Do yo shit, bt protect my health. Dats me right there. De day i wana commit suicide, its de day i snoop on a guy. Nt to say he has ever done me wrong or wat, n even if he has, its better i dnt knw abt it. Sometime ago some girl called me and she was telling me a whole lot of crap. I did not even confront him, i told her to leave me alone, and had a heart to heart talk wit my babe. I did nt make him aware wer dis talk was coming from, but i just made him to understand wat he means to me, and how our health is in each other's hands. I made him believe dat i trust him with all my heart and he also opened up to me. So as long as my health is fine, i realy dnt wana knw wat he does. Some things r better left unsaid and unknown

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 5:59am On May 19, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

i dnt wana die young ooo. So i prefer not to do things which might lead to my heartbreak. As long as he condomises, and as long as he and i have regular hiv checks, m cool. Do yo shit, bt protect my health. Dats me right there. De day i wana commit suicide, its de day i snoop on a guy. Nt to say he has ever done me wrong or wat, n even if he has, its better i dnt knw abt it. Sometime ago some girl called me and she was telling me a whole lot of crap. I did not even confront him, i told her to leave me alone, and had a heart to heart talk wit my babe. I did nt make him aware wer dis talk was coming from, but i just made him to understand wat he means to me, and how our health is in each other's hands. I made him believe dat i trust him with all my heart and he also opened up to me. So as long as my health is fine, i realy dnt wana knw wat he does. Some things r better left unsaid and unknown
Hmmm, you are really dating with wisdom...and for your likes, you usually have a long lasting relationship...keep it on darlingwink
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:31am On May 19, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm, you are really dating with wisdom...and for your likes, you usually have a long lasting relationship...keep it on darlingwink

lol, thanx bro. Maybe m just coward hey.kikiki, or i just hate unnecessary war. Who knows
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

lol, thanx bro. Maybe m just coward hey.kikiki, or i just hate unnecessary war. Who knows
Nope, not et-all...most times people mistook wisdom for cowardise, just like when GEJ accepted defeat and handed over to This APC govt...many people thought he was foolish not to have drag APC to court, but i can assure you, that singular act by GEJ saved us from the 3rd world war unknown to so many ignorant nigerians...you recall that the american govt predicted that nigeria will split by 2015?,,,they thought jonathan will fight backundecided, but he applied wisdom just as you are doing now, so, keep it up angelsmiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 7:49am On May 19, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

Nope, not et-all...most times people mistook wisdom for cowardise, just like when GEJ accepted defeat and handed over to This APC govt...many people thought he was foolish not to have drag APC to court, but i can assure you, that singular act by GEJ saved us from the 3rd world war unknown to so many ignorant nigerians...you recall that the american govt predicted that nigeria will split by 2015?,,,they thought jonathan will fight backundecided, but he applied wisdom just as you are doing now, so, keep it up angelsmiley...
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Emypresh(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2016
Ur papa.
johnsonjosbles:
Impotency!
Tell us ur problem so we can help you. By the way, are up to 18yrs of age? Or you are a broke nigga? Or womanphobia?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2016
Emypresh:
Ur papa.
ur families extended.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Emypresh(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2016
Retarded bastard
johnsonjosbles:
ur families extended.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2016
Emypresh:
Retarded bastard
E pain am! grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 19, 2016
firstking01:
Yeahtongue....btw, complete that tori heregrin...that our offline convocheesy
Sorry bro!... Just dey see tis mention...I didn't get notified... Uhm... The ish is to private to unload hia!...grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 2:31pm On May 20, 2016
slyIsaac:

Sorry bro!... Just dey see tis mention...I didn't get notified... Uhm... The ish is to private to unload hia!...grin
ok
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Kdon2: 10:18pm On May 20, 2016
HateU2:
read my thread on why I don't reply pms. No biggie, i'm not on NL to search. Besides, it's not all guys dat wanna 'toast' nah

U badt correct corect biko!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Kdon2: 10:59pm On May 20, 2016
onstelly:

Nice siggy

He just told u to fcck off! Y don't u liv d guy alone han han na by force?!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:32pm On May 20, 2016
Emypresh:
Fat lies.......I have gone 1 month and 17days wtout sex
never even had sex gringringrin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by ehix89(m): 11:35pm On May 20, 2016
Give me a thousand and one reason to patronize a prostitute then give me just one reason not to....i will gladly stick with that one
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by alizma: 11:45pm On May 20, 2016
Emypresh:
Fat lies.......I have gone 1 month and 17days wtout sex
lol, what are you celebrating? last year I was off sex for 11month.
I ve been off it for some months now.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Rickcutie(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=naughtynaughty post=45747103][/quote]Xup naughty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? / An Invite To Mynd44 / My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.