Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. (8733 Views)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by pbs4real(m): 2:39pm On May 18, 2016
onstelly:

Thank you!

OP keep on deceiving yourself, spit on thread and walk away
4 yrs without. Sex no. And still counting... smiley na. Foood?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by pbs4real(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
nd I thought u ar a pastor! Smh undecided
and I tot u re a Rev sis tongue
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
So, if i send you pm you won't reply huhundecided?
U knw d answer already undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 18, 2016
pbs4real:
and I tot u re a Rev sis tongue
Amebo undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2016
onstelly:

Thank you!

OP keep on deceiving yourself, spit on thread and walk away
I never remembered inviting you in the first place ma'amundecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
No be me! I did not introduce myself as a new bee on NL at all, check all my posts. Leave my bestie alone oo, she's d best here on NL.
Best ko, becky niundecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by onstelly(f): 2:53pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
I never remembered inviting you in the first place ma'amundecided
See me see wahala
So I must receive an invitation before I can post on a thread eh OP
You need JESUS
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by pbs4real(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
Amebo undecided
u be hermaphrodite Why u using a male and a female moniker
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
U knw d answer already undecided
I no knowcheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by pbs4real(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2016
onstelly:

See me see wahala
So I must receive an invitation before I can post on a thread eh OP
You need JESUS
cum bekiaful b4 I change am for u undecided sad
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
Best ko, becky niundecided
iffaa slaap u ehn, ur story will make fp angry
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 18, 2016
pbs4real:
u be hermaphrodite Why u using a male and a female moniker
Wetin concern u undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by pbs4real(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2016
Luxiana19 wats the meaning of that rape on ur dp
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
I no knowcheesy
mtchewww
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by onstelly(f): 3:06pm On May 18, 2016
pbs4real:
cum bekiaful b4 I change am for u undecided sad
You just want to take panadol for another person headache.
Come are you firstking01?
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
iffaa slaap u ehn, ur story will make fp angry
your mouth dey your body sha...use am as you like.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 3:12pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
mtchewww
Does that pain you?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2016
onstelly:
See me see wahala So I must receive an invitation before I can post on a thread eh OP You need JESUS
Berra still---------->undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by onstelly(f): 3:16pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
Berra still---------->undecided
Nice siggy
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
My bro...for that 3months it was due to lack opportunity or the situation you found yourself...mesef i 've stayed more than 20yrs...i disvirgined 2yrs ago, and i regret it cos i always wanna have sex nowembarassed
Nah... Ts not any situation... Ts cos I choose to be faithful ..... Sex is no bigdeal bro... Lots of men don't see it tat way...
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 3:24pm On May 18, 2016
onstelly:
Nice siggy
Mucha graciastongue
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:27pm On May 18, 2016
Emypresh:
Fat lies.......I have gone 1 month and 17days wtout sex
Impotency!
Tell us ur problem so we can help you. By the way, are up to 18yrs of age? Or you are a broke nigga? Or womanphobia?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 3:36pm On May 18, 2016
slyIsaac:

Nah... Ts not any situation... Ts cos I choose to be faithful ..... Sex is no bigdeal bro... Lots of men don't see it tat way...
The thread is for sexually active people.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2016
onstelly:

Nice siggy
Ohhh, now i remember yougrin,,,it was you that told me people admire your earstongue...and you almost made me bash youundecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
The thread is for sexually active people.
Lol....
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2016
onstelly:

Nice siggy
Ohhh, now i remember yougrin,,,it was you that told me people admire your earstongue...and you almost made me bashed youundecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2016
slyIsaac:

Lol....
Yeahtongue....btw, complete that tori heregrin...that our offline convocheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by onstelly(f): 3:58pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
Ohhh, now i remember yougrin,,,it was you that told me people admire your earstongue...and you almost made me bash youundecided
Hehehe
Hope you are good
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
dnt go there hateU2embarassed...there's more to that aspect of my lifeundecided...btw, you used to be one cool girl on nairaland until naughtynaughty influenced you negativelyundecided...i can remember the day you introduced yourself as a newbeegrin...the manners you exhibit then made me liked you, but now....undecided
and u had to mention my name?? Now I knw the reason y all my mentions were snubbed.. So derz a silent beef anyway
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
and u had to mention my name?? Now I knw the reason y all my mentions were snubbed.. So derz a silent beef anyway
You started every Goddam thingundecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
You started every Goddam thingundecided
cant rembr any goddam thing.. If ders anything say it and stop acting up
Re: 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. by firstking01(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2016
onstelly:
Hehehe Hope you are good
Yeah sure...and hope you too?..

Btw, cnt still get these my perv eyes off there @your dpgrin

Natural Approach To Overcome Erectile Dysfunction And Premature expulsion / Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies ! / This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin