Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

I Caught My Pregnant Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy,what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Pregnant Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy,what Should I Do? (994 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Pregnant Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy,what Should I Do? by officialblogger(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2016
Pls Mods, Kindly move this thread to the right section if its not suppose to be here.

Now to the Main Point, I'm seriously Boiling inside Now and i still dunno what to do,tho it happened few days ago...

I travelled very early on friday morning to ekiti to go meet an old friend and to learn some online money making techniques from him. I told my gf i was going to be back on sunday and she saw me off to the park where i waved at her as the bus zoomed off with smiles on my face.

I got to Ekiti very early and i met my friend and we gisted....

TO CUT LONG STORY SHORT>>>

The guy i travelled to his place told me he's got another appointment in lagos and he's gon be leaving on saturday. So i decide to return back to lagos too, on saturday.

I branched at the park where the bus dropped me and bought some stuffs we need at home...On getting home,i opened the sitting room door and i saw clothes flinged all over the ground...I went into my bedroom and i met my girlfriend being f*cked by someguy i dnt even know..

I immediately attacked the guy and after few beatings,he escaped semi-unclad....i TURNED TO MY GF and she started pleading,,,,...i angrily left home to go sleep sumwhere else...

Days later,i got a whatsapp msg from my neighbour, opening the message i saw a video and to my suprise,it was the video of my gf been f*cked....I dunno who recorded the whole scenerio but im uploading it here to let you guys see...

Kindly advise me on what to do. She's been sending people to beg me and I have been avoiding meeting her parents too.
But i truly love her. I dunno what to do

video link.... http://www.trendanelia.com/2016/05/video-omg-man-caught-his-pregnant-girlfriend-in-bed-with-another-man-in-a-hotel-room/
Re: I Caught My Pregnant Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy,what Should I Do? by Emypresh(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2016
Just kill her or commit suicide
Re: I Caught My Pregnant Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy,what Should I Do? by Keziehenry(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2016
Na washgrin
Re: I Caught My Pregnant Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy,what Should I Do? by Tapout(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2016
pls don't believe that fool.... the idiot op posted a video of a foreign guy who allegedly caught his gf with a guy, n he came here calling ekiti and lagos angry angry....fool

This is part of the reason I hardly believe some of the threads concerning relationship. Cos 90% of the time it's just an idiot seeking for cheap comments and likes.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Pregnant Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy,what Should I Do? by finalboss1(m): 12:34pm On May 18, 2016
hmmm...kill ur self
Re: I Caught My Pregnant Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy,what Should I Do? by missmary(f): 12:45pm On May 18, 2016
grin ...Halleluyah somebody!
Re: I Caught My Pregnant Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy,what Should I Do? by vicstar(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2016
• • • • • Seen,read it and still don't believe it cry

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nigerian Woman Says Men Are Women's Car Wash For Their Private Part / How To Be A Real Man: 6 Habits To Abandon / Photo : Girl Can Be Meann Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.