Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) (75010 Views)

Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Mediapace: 11:32am On May 19, 2016
Disgusting 3am
cc kingtom tohpahz

i think the main cause is likely to be sleeping during the day,that's the main cause and heavy thinking
ireneony:
I slept at 3am grin
I'm suffering from insomnia embarassed I need help
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by kikies(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2016
onstelly:

Yea yea kinda oh, I like better things cheesy
Na so,sweet tins dey purge ooo
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Awesomeking: 12:03pm On May 19, 2016
dollyjoy:
Am a bit on the fat side so the slim guy sure pass for me. grin
dey there dey dull,Chubb chica get chubby dudes,FACT!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by johnnday222(m): 12:08pm On May 19, 2016
see dem saying team " slim,thick,big n all dat" lik say dey actually have taste.no b money all of nna care abt.Abi wetn u won tell me say lara see for oshiomole body? is osho baba thick,slim or big.
abeg make all of nna shotup joor nna no gt taste.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by shindarayo(f): 12:15pm On May 19, 2016
faith551:

Do you know thick guys are the opposite of their size down there??
#just giving you a heads up grin
naaah, not always true, my huby is on d thick side, and down dre is perfect for m.does justice.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 19, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Thick guys are crushers tho! grin cheesy grin

Imaging what will happen when they resort to domestic violence... shocked shocked shocked Omo, na die oh! grin grin grin

We slim dudes be the best! tongue tongue tongue

grin Lol....slim boiz has less appeal to me... tongue
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by babra19: 12:16pm On May 19, 2016
i don't care about the body structure, i care about the JT, and if he can use it properly well shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by SycophanticGoat: 12:21pm On May 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin Lol....slim boiz has less appeal to me... tongue

What can a muscular guy do that I can't? If it's to throw you around like we fighting in a WWE match, then I'm equal to the task... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by ummeey: 12:26pm On May 19, 2016
None of the above.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 19, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

What can a muscular guy do that I can't? If it's to throw you around like we fighting in a WWE match, then I'm equal to the task... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahahah...oh lawd have mercy grin tongue
Well, I'm not into mascular, they look like piled rocks ..
I love those thick guys wink
I like to feel something when I cuddle up with him..those thickness drives me kolomental tongue grin *drooling *
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by SycophanticGoat: 12:31pm On May 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahah...oh lawd have mercy grin tongue
Well, I'm not into mascular, they look like piled rocks ..
I love those thick guys wink
I like to feel something when I cuddle up with him..those thickness drives me kolomental tongue grin *drooling *

Lmao! What if he's muscular/thick and have a tiny dick that almost always doesn't feel like anything when in action? cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by SycophanticGoat: 12:33pm On May 19, 2016
ireneony:
I slept at 3am grin
I'm suffering from insomnia embarassed I need help

I can be of help... cool
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 19, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Lmao! What if he's muscular/thick and have a tiny dick that almost always doesn't feel like anything when in action? cheesy grin

Haahahaahah...OK...let's say he has only finger-size kondo, but a lot of them knows how to workout other things coz they lack of size..

Besides, I wud love to suggest to incorporate my friends , Rabbit Jack & Rattle Snake grin tongue
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by ireneony(f): 12:41pm On May 19, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I can be of help... cool
u can't This has been going on for the past five months now embarassed
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by SycophanticGoat: 12:44pm On May 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Haahahaahah...OK...let's say he has only finger-size kondo, but a lot of them knows how to workout other things coz they lack of size..

Besides, I wud love to suggest to incorporate my friends , Rabbit Jack & Rattle Snake grin tongue

Heheheheheheh! There's no excusing the fact that if it's tiny, he may be as terrible as furk in bed... grin grin

I'm a bit slim and a lill/tiny bit on the muscular side, plus I'm over 6ft, so you never can tell if you'd end up loving slim guys cuz of me... wink cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by HARDDON: 12:48pm On May 19, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin thick thick thick thick thick thick...all the way! grin

I can imagine how it feels to be cuddled, throw me in the bed, yet very gentle not to hurt me... grin grin grin

That body built is juz perfect for such a hyper person like me cool tongue

Very wrong answers from u all!

The only guy all ladies drool over is on my signature! wink
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by SexyMimiLumzy(f): 12:51pm On May 19, 2016
THICK OFCOS
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by SycophanticGoat: 12:52pm On May 19, 2016
ireneony:
u can't This has been going on for the past five months now embarassed

Just 5 months? Guess it started when something terrible happened and you kept late night thinking and probably crying too.. sad cry

Surest way to sleep is getting your mind off those things that bother you. Free up your mind and let sleep get the better part of you. I suffered mine for several years because of school activities and late night studying from 2008 to 2012. It even continued after graduation but right now, I've realized I can sleep when I work more in the day, press mobile phones less and then free my mind in order to grab some rest.

You should try it out. Use your phone or laptop or TV less pa day (bright light does a lot to ones eyes and further forces one awake), think less during sleep hours, bath before going to bed, take to bed early (say 8:00pm to 9:00pm), ensure the sleeping condition is favourable (i.e, no mosquitoes, no heat), etc. Trust me, you'd definitely sleep... smiley smiley wink
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by mzhorlah(f): 12:53pm On May 19, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
ok contact me if so. But he you see another cuter than me won't you abandon me and go for him?
Am powerfully taken tongue
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by mzhorlah(f): 12:53pm On May 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
You and I know you dare not try that
huh Is that a threat
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 19, 2016
[sub][/sub][quote author=SexyMimiLumzy post=45767821]THICK OFCOS
[L/quote]
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 19, 2016
HARDDON:

Very wrong answers from u all!

The only guy all ladies drool over is on my signature! wink

Hi harddon...why u always advertised Ur link? Why not make a thread and summarize whatever u wrote their? grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by yommen: 1:02pm On May 19, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin thick thick thick thick thick thick...all the way! grin

I can imagine how it feels to be cuddled, throw me in the bed, yet very gentle not to hurt me... grin grin grin

That body built is juz perfect for such a hyper person like me cool tongue

holllllllllleeee!!!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 19, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Heheheheheheh! There's no excusing the fact that if it's tiny, he may be as terrible as furk in bed... grin grin

I'm a bit slim and a lill/tiny bit on the muscular side, plus I'm over 6ft, so you never can tell if you'd end up loving slim guys cuz of me... wink cheesy

grin pishure or idonbelievit
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by HARDDON: 1:07pm On May 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hi harddon...why u always advertised Ur link? Why not make a thread and summarize whatever u wrote their? grin

Question should rather be: why do I always point to my signature when quoting u....and here is the answer :

I noticed u have alota nice/weak guys following u, n u have friend zoned alota them! I came to wake them up from their slumber so they can demand their balls uve been holding for them back n make them see the real u! .. tongue cool
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by SycophanticGoat: 1:09pm On May 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin pishure or idonbelievit

Sort of protecting my identity on here being a subject/object of NL ban.. When the time is right, you'd know me better... wink wink smiley
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 19, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Sort of protecting my identity on here being as subject/object of NL ban.. When the time is right, you'd know me better... wink wink smiley

Oh yeah, I read one of Ur threadS...that was crazy banning u undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2016
mzhorlah:
huh Is that a threat
Yes it's a threat cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by SycophanticGoat: 1:17pm On May 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oh yeah, I read one of Ur threadS...that was crazy banning u undecided

It's crazy hun... sad but I'm aight...
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 19, 2016
HARDDON:

Question should rather be: why do I always point to my signature when quoting u....and here is the answer :

I noticed u have alota nice/weak guys following u, n u have friend zoned alota them! I came to wake them up from their slumber so they can demand their balls uve been holding for them back n make them see the real u! .. tongue cool

Friend zoned them? shocked who are they? Nawa for u ooo..nobody step up on the plate ooo...
They juz being friendly and I don't want to put malice on them...I am a Cancer, I am very friendly in nature grin and not all men that following me wants me to be their gf ooo... embarassed
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by UyiIredia(m): 1:35pm On May 19, 2016
ireneony:
This is serious
Should I go with muscular? No! Most nairaland guys are not muscular, they will probably eat me alive. To be on a safer side.... anyone will go for me...as long he can take good care of me grin

@ bold: In other words, as long as he has the money. This is why I wanna be a billionaire.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by irisola(f): 1:38pm On May 19, 2016
Fkhalifa:
I like the body structure I'm seeing up there wink
which of the structures smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) / For Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.