Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) (74960 Views)

Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 3:21am On May 19, 2016
cozy7:
Excuse me, do I know u? Why are u describing me?

Lol.... I was talking about royalblak007 actually grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 3:23am On May 19, 2016
faith551:

Then you're ready to find out the truth, can bet my last penny you'll drop the thick guy

Hahahahah...OK what body built u have that u need to bet for this? grin tongue
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Leo2flex(m): 3:50am On May 19, 2016
nikkypearl:
I love 'em bigger than no "4" embarassed coz I love to play with bobbie
If he climb you!!!na war ooo. Na to find crane remove am, if not OYO
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by AreaFada2: 3:55am On May 19, 2016
ireneony:
This is serious
Should I go with muscular? No! Most nairaland guys are not muscular, they will probably eat me alive. To be on a safer side.... anyone will go for me...as long he can take good care of me grin
Ambassador Ireneony. grin
You use style massage NL guys ego. Chai.

They be like: if fyn babe like Ireony doesn't mind which one, there's hope. grin
But sha, we all know Ireneony likes the big like Yokozuna. grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by inkon: 3:58am On May 19, 2016
nikkypearl:
I love 'em bigger than no "4" embarassed coz I love to play with bobbie

Wow...you are special.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by inkon: 4:01am On May 19, 2016
ireneony:
This is serious
Should I go with muscular? No! Most nairaland guys are not muscular, they will probably eat me alive. To be on a safer side.... anyone will go for me...as long he can take good care of me grin

Does this represent your true self?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by akinszz: 4:34am On May 19, 2016
Chubby na fat.
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy am not fat,am just chubby cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by onstelly(f): 5:29am On May 19, 2016
biodunkehinde:

chose one. oloju kokoro grin
I get choice nah, won't choose any oh until I see my choice oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by onstelly(f): 5:30am On May 19, 2016
kikies:

Athletic
Yea yea kinda oh, I like better things cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by PunkyV(f): 5:31am On May 19, 2016
Emodeee:

which one do you like? Which one is your current boyfriend? Don't lie.

I'm not into too much skinny or fat guys. I still like a bit of meat though tongue So thick is an ideal set. My guy is thick(ish). I guess I can say he is a medium.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:37am On May 19, 2016
osesology:

Ehn, u mean u already located me...and even waiting in my bed? Holy ghost fire! I no do again...I cover me, myself and I dis night wit d blood of Jesu!
*runs outta thread*

hehehhehe #runs after him and locates him again.kikiki
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by femi4: 5:39am On May 19, 2016
dollyjoy:
Am a bit on the fat side so the slim guy sure pass for me. grin
humm....opposite attracts
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 5:45am On May 19, 2016
Slim please. My bae is slim so why would i want anything else. Who muscle Don epp?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Rajosh(m): 6:26am On May 19, 2016
misspicy:
Sorry to disappoint you wink
not all of them tongue
have you tried all of them?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 6:30am On May 19, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy am not fat,am just chubby cheesy
be giving yourself hope
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by shadybankss(m): 6:35am On May 19, 2016
halfricanadian:
Slim kiss kiss kiss kiss
On point
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by shadybankss(m): 6:37am On May 19, 2016
ClassCaptain:
big grin
call the ambulance
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by shadybankss(m): 6:38am On May 19, 2016
iceberylin:
Cuddling a slim guy is as bad as sleeping on a pile of Remote...
hmmmmm.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by shadybankss(m): 6:39am On May 19, 2016
dollyjoy:
God bless you.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by bewla(m): 6:42am On May 19, 2016
mzhorlah:
u get
Yes big d**k abi
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by jesuspikinjp(m): 6:45am On May 19, 2016
ireneony:
I think I will try thst some day..
I've never dated big and thick cheesy
Thick must be damn good ..with the comments I see on this thread grin

Now you are planning to cheat on your slim boyfriend with a thick guy or leaving him completely

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Unlimited22: 6:46am On May 19, 2016
titi4fola:
really? Thought I should repeated it..
Oh no, not again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by chezzy13(f): 6:48am On May 19, 2016
Mbok Muscular all the way, that chest alone is a turn on for me..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by kennosman(m): 6:49am On May 19, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
that muscular guy has my name written all over his heart and boddyyyy. mmmmm yammy . wish I could locate him, and tell him that Zee his bae is ready. lol
Hw r u doing Zee? Nice one. Den add me up on whatsapp. 08068825376 let's know better
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by hackyman(m): 6:57am On May 19, 2016
seriously............@kachy...hope that ur hyper state is not what I m thinking
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by ToniBlaize: 6:58am On May 19, 2016
dollyjoy:
hey me im slim ooo... and very single plus

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by hackyman(m): 6:58am On May 19, 2016
chezzy13:
Mbok Muscular all the way, that chest alone is a turn on for me..
na so ...just imagine how he is gonna handle u
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by heatmeup(f): 7:02am On May 19, 2016
I use to live in the fantasy of muscular till I dated one I was like ewwwwwww on the bed but henceforth I go thick mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 7:03am On May 19, 2016
mhiz:
Muscular all the way. Hateu2 nd Juhan come nd see wat I'm sawing.

Well u got what u want here. What r u waiting for? Other factors r checked too and yes that thing u are thinking about it pretty checked.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by ojinime(m): 7:05am On May 19, 2016
well, it depends on watchu want to be taking care of grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by bengems(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2016
onstelly:
You didn't include my choice #sadface for you
Well mine should be in between slim and muscular

You mean Athletic shocked? Come and get me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

For Ladies Only / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.