Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? (12303 Views)

Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by sinaj(f): 6:11am On May 19, 2016
firstking01:
I'm fine....told you i wanted to come to chobaundecided?
iz dat why u bending ur neck undecided lol
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by cr7lomo: 6:16am On May 19, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
she has been into prostitution for long....

Dont say that...u shouldn't disrespect her due to her on opinion...its rude and despicable
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by dajebeedrys(m): 6:25am On May 19, 2016
Babalawo of course
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by firstking01(m): 6:25am On May 19, 2016
sinaj:
iz dat why u bending ur neck undecided lol
Not really, but that cos you dint reply mention the other time, sorry tho??
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by tempest01(m): 6:44am On May 19, 2016
OP better safe than sorry....don't patronize prostitutes, if you do, go away with your used condom.
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by johnstar(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2016
Na lie, d fluid go don dry til d next morning
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by ShayGirl(f): 6:53am On May 19, 2016
They Carry am go give baba for spiritual work...gringringrin Chaii!! ur own don done op
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by ShayGirl(f): 6:54am On May 19, 2016
They Carry am go give baba for spiritual work...gringringrin Chaii!! ur own don done opundecided
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:59am On May 19, 2016
dead sperm? the sperm is already dead, it's useless... besides, the condom also came out from her body...

5 Likes

Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by sinaj(f): 9:01am On May 19, 2016
firstking01:
Not really, but that cos you dint reply mention the other time, sorry tho??
I stay close to habitat hotel.

But m not in ph right nw tho.

I travld nd will cme bak only wen we resume
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by Raphaelgreg040(m): 9:02am On May 19, 2016
Irrelevant trend, somewhere in the east(syria,Pakistan,Afghanistan,Iraq) millions of innocent pple die everyday.
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by firstking01(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2016
sinaj:
I stay close to habitat hotel.

But m not in ph right nw tho.

I travld nd will cme bak only wen we resume
Uniport ba?,,,thought they 've called off the strike?
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by Park01: 9:40am On May 19, 2016
op, do u leave ur used condom for them?? if yes, then u must be high on something
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by sinaj(f): 11:17am On May 19, 2016
firstking01:
Uniport ba?,,,thought they 've called off the strike?
they havent
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by firstking01(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2016
sinaj:
they havent
Heard they called it off and went back again on strike??
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by jesuspikinjp(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2016
I think for repackaging

1 Like

Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by sinaj(f): 12:34pm On May 19, 2016
firstking01:
Heard they called it off and went back again on strike??
they havent
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 19, 2016
why must questions like this be friends and not from you op
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by Ifakiland(m): 12:40pm On May 19, 2016
for a charm to work against u or harm u, dey will usually need ur real name and ur moda name, dats y only close peeps can harm u. if na so e easy y barbers neva carry dangote hair go collect him destiny, guy d sperm in d condom dissolves after few mins. so forget dat level.

3 Likes

Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by alexis007(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2016
Africans and their numerous superstitions... how can semen in a used condom be fetishly manipulated to alter a person's destiny I would be the archetype of gullibility to believe such nonsense.

A paid prostitute is such a low-class human being to have the ability to determine a man's fate.
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by ScofieldBello(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2016
Point to note - A paid prostitute is NOT such a low-class human being. It is her profession! You are not better than her.

I agree with you on the fetishly manipulated semen in a condom been used to alter a person's destiny thou.

You should know Africans don't take responsibilities for their actions. grin
If the aftermath of an African's action is positive....s/he gives credit to God but if otherwise, the blame(s) are all for Devil and his incarnated uncles like witch, village people, enemies, mummy Ifeanyi, Iya Basira and co.

alexis007:
Africans and their numerous superstitions... how can semen in a used condom be fetishly manipulated to alter a person's destiny I would be the archetype of gullibility to believe such nonsense.

A paid prostitute is such a low-class human being to have the ability to determine a man's fate.
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by ScofieldBello(m): 3:03pm On May 19, 2016
The thinking of a typical African!
Bro, nobody needs anybody's name and his or her mother's middle, maiden or first name to harm them. I expect education to have taken thoughts of such away from you already but...
Ifakiland:
for a charm to work against u or harm u, dey will usually need ur real name and ur moda name, dats y only close peeps can harm u. if na so e easy y barbers neva carry dangote hair go collect him destiny, guy d sperm in d condom dissolves after few mins. so forget dat level.
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by alvin000(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
We do buy the used condoms from the Ashawos for about 5-10k according to the quantity of the sperm for a ritual purposes esp dis period of Ember months. if you believe then stay away from all prostitutes in brothels.
some girls use to sell like 50k for a night and all those guys involved will never prosper or immature dead will be there fate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Remedies For A Smelly Vagina... / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . / My Boss Wants Me Or Get Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.