Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

I Need Advice From Married People - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice From Married People (2873 Views)

How Are Married People Coping In Nigeria? / I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice From Married People by InformedLola(f): 8:20pm On May 19, 2016
Dog that will get lost will not hear the hunter's whistle. Don't tell anyone not to make a mistake, let them make it and learn the hard way.

Op, go and marry your fiancee.

It's obvious that's what you want, coming to say she has seen the thread shows it. Follow your heart biko.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From Married People by andymola(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2016
InformedLola:
Dog that will get lost will not hear the hunter's whistle. Don't tell anyone not to make a mistake, let them make it and learn the hard way.

Op, go and marry your fiancee.

It's obvious that's what you want, coming to say she has seen the thread shows it. Follow your heart biko.

she knows my moniker, she sent a message that she's going through the thread.
Re: I Need Advice From Married People by sebod(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2016
andymola:

Since she's going through the thread, it would be interesting to know her reaction.

Marriage is sweet when one marries the right partner.
Re: I Need Advice From Married People by Nobody: 8:05am On May 20, 2016
TV01:

Abi? Can you imagine - next level divine intervention will be to send an angel to konk his head and give him new glasses grin.

How far na? Got my Pali cool

TV

Meanwhile, were is Kuylie/Sambarry?

Yay
Congrats grin
Well done
Re: I Need Advice From Married People by Nobody: 8:05am On May 20, 2016
andymola:

Hmmmmmmmmm
At least you can never say that you were not advised.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From Married People by mysticgal(f): 8:58am On May 20, 2016
From reading through this thread, I know op will still go on and maybe a day to the wedding, he will come back and ask us if he should Marry her as she doesn't seem like the right person.
Op, a lady who is this confused will run it in your face years from now, my elder cousin as an example. She's regretting big time today undecided
As for the confused op's fiancee, please don't be wicked, live life so as to have a good story to tell . Keeping every man on Bay is not going to make you less confused, rather you'll make a mistake. please choose one you major his strength and minor his weakness. Lemme ask, have you told others you are engaged? Do you like their prospects? And finally, if you no longer love the op please leave him so as to stay Happy.

kiss

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From Married People by andymola(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2016
mysticgal:
From reading through this thread, I know op will still go on and maybe a day to the wedding, he will come back and ask us if he should Marry her as she doesn't seem like the right person.
Op, a lady who is this confused will run it in your face years from now, my elder cousin as an example. She's regretting big time today undecided
As for the confused op's fiancee, please don't be wicked, live life so as to have a good story to tell . Keeping every man on Bay is not going to make you less confused, rather you'll make a mistake. please choose one you major his strength and minor his weakness. Lemme ask, have you told others you are engaged? Do you like their prospects? And finally, if you no longer love the op please leave him so as to stay Happy.

kiss

Thank u very much sister. Bringing it here has really helped me.
Re: I Need Advice From Married People by Titilayooni(f): 5:55pm On May 20, 2016
andymola:
Your advice will really save a brother. I'm in a relationship that's causing me pains right now. My woman accepted to marry me. We had done our introduction and have been working towards our marriage later this year. Last month, her attitude changed. She started getting aggressive. I pleaded she tell me what's wrong but she refused. I later found out she was communicating deeply with a certain man who wants to marry her. They communicate morning, afternoon and night. If she visits me, she always puts her phone in silent or sometimes puts it off. In all, she never told him she was in a relationship. This caused us so many troubles. I decided I back off since she's considering another man. She then promised to stop all forms of communication with him.
Always, she complains of been confused cos too many people are asking for her hand in marriage. Since Sunday, she's been very aggressive, she gets so angry anytime I complain abt how men call her. Anything I say now she gets angry. We were speaking on phone this night and she mentioned abt been confused again. That she doesn't want to make a mistake abt life partner. That three men are seriously disturbing her for marriage. I asked her why put other men on the line when she has accepted to marry me and I had done her introduction, she got angry and said she's a woman and she's allowed to entertain other men and asked me to cut the phone.
I'm really confused right now and need your advice. I'm typing with a phone.
if you marry that lady,you will never enjoy that marriage...she has probably accepted the other guy too but don't know how to break it to you,that is what is making her more aggressive towards you....A broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage..

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From Married People by Ishilove: 7:10pm On May 20, 2016
Olami90:

Her actions defines women (bunch of confused idiots).
You know, I marvel when I see this kind of reckless comment. I marvel because I wonder if people who make these kind of comments remember that they have mothers.

When you say women are a bunch of confused idiots, do you also realise that you include your female relatives in these kinds of dishonourable and misguided generalisations?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Teenage Children Be Intimate Under The Same Roof As You? / How A Typical Naija Mom Lost Weight After Childbirth. / I Need A Family I Never Had One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.