Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,125 members, 7,863,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

‘‘I Would Rather Self-service Myself Than Have S*x With Random Girls’’ – Patoran - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘‘I Would Rather Self-service Myself Than Have S*x With Random Girls’’ – Patoran (870 Views)

Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) / I’m Single & A Flirt, I Service Myself Or Walk Up To Any Guy For S*xual Satisfac / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘‘I Would Rather Self-service Myself Than Have S*x With Random Girls’’ – Patoran by Juliana50(f): 10:25pm On May 18, 2016
Dancehall singer Patoranking has revealed he would rather self-service than sleep around with random girls.
The singer who also disclosed that he was single said he is more concerned about his career and his family as marriage is not in his plans at the moment.
In his own words,"If I tell you that I want to marry right now, would you not lie me down and beat me? I am single and ready to mingle. Right now, I am just concerned about my career and family. Marriage is not in the question for me. I don't have a girlfriend. I am not a promiscuous fellow and if I ever need to blow off steam, I would rather make use of soap in the bathroom than be with random girls."
SOURCE: http://betterpikins..in/2016/05/i-would-rather-self-service-myself-than.html

Re: ‘‘I Would Rather Self-service Myself Than Have S*x With Random Girls’’ – Patoran by ojun50(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2016
tongue kiss
Re: ‘‘I Would Rather Self-service Myself Than Have S*x With Random Girls’’ – Patoran by usecondom(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2016
Wise one.
Re: ‘‘I Would Rather Self-service Myself Than Have S*x With Random Girls’’ – Patoran by Rapmoney(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2016
Is there anything we won't read on this forum?
Re: ‘‘I Would Rather Self-service Myself Than Have S*x With Random Girls’’ – Patoran by Michellla(f): 10:43pm On May 18, 2016
better than getting STD cheesy or babymama drama grin

1 Like

Re: ‘‘I Would Rather Self-service Myself Than Have S*x With Random Girls’’ – Patoran by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 18, 2016
So he watches xvideos... Ok kwontinue oooo

Re: ‘‘I Would Rather Self-service Myself Than Have S*x With Random Girls’’ – Patoran by SosaHD(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2016
all these 10 naira blogs sef

i am even thinking sef, is there any difference b/w bloggers and lai mohammed?
Re: ‘‘I Would Rather Self-service Myself Than Have S*x With Random Girls’’ – Patoran by Kiish(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2016
who ask you

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies And Guys / How To Wisely Invest In Your Boo(Photo) / What Is It With Girls And Waist Chains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.