Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

I’m Single & A Flirt, I Service Myself Or Walk Up To Any Guy For S*xual Satisfac - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Single & A Flirt, I Service Myself Or Walk Up To Any Guy For S*xual Satisfac (560 Views)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Single & A Flirt, I Service Myself Or Walk Up To Any Guy For S*xual Satisfac by Agho111(f): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nollywood actress, Omalicha Elom, who talked about being single and her s*x life in an interview with SunNews, disclosed that she has never experienced a heartbreak.

She said: “‘I have never experienced heartbreak. In fact, I don’t even know what it is like, because I have only dated two guys in my life. I was the one that dumped them. I broke their hearts instead. The last one even threatened to pour acid on me, because he couldn’t deal with the heartbreak. Right now, I’m single and flirting. I need to make lots of money.“

Omalicha Elom who also talked about what she does to derive s*xual satisfaction, said ; “Whenever I need s*xual satisfaction, I would look for an old flame or new crush. It’s not so hard; I’m not a shy person. I‘ll just walk up to the new guy that I’m crushing on and tell him I like him and want him in my bed. I’ll ask for a fling. We are all adults. After having s*x once or twice, that’s it, then we can call it quits and life goes on.”

On making use of s*x toys she said; Her response: “I’m not a fan of s*x toys. I often help myself (self service), but CONTINUE READING AND SEE PHOTOS

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Been Alone / Lady Recounts How Posting A Picture Of Anthony Joshua Led To Her End Relationshi / 5 Ways To Show Love Without Spending Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.