Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Great Secret In Evil Blood (a Very Scary True Life Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Great Secret In Evil Blood (a Very Scary True Life Story) (1579 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / TORN (based On A True Life Story) / The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Secret In Evil Blood (a Very Scary True Life Story) by favourboy1(m): 5:37am On May 19, 2016
[b]
A TRUE LIFE SCARY STORY......written by favour
TITLE: GREAT SECRET IN EVIL BLOOD
PART 1
After the death of my mum and dad in one day in a motor crash, my dad brother was the only one there for me to help in my education but he was not rich at all so he took me to a missionary boarding school which the church pays all our expenses, my dad brother hardly eat 3 day meal, will he now be the one i will complain to, to change my school which happen to be the only free school in our community with alot of dreaded, scary things happenly.

Our boarding school was really full of ghost, many pastors has come to pray to cast them out but they seems not going, everyday in our boarding school was really scary.

There was one night at
exactly 10pm that i and three
of my friends were coming
from the dinning hall, we
walk across a big tree in the
school compound and then at
the entrance of our school
gate we saw a lantern, there
was no electricity at that
time so at first we thought it
was someone that is holding
the lantern but as it get closer
we later saw clearly that no
one was holding the lantern
and the lantern was coming
towards us in full speed, that
is when i and my friends
ran to the girls
hostel, we were scared and we quickly inform the girls, which they later spoke to their boarding mistress, she happen to be a member of the missionary boarding school church, she led us into 8 prayer point that night, asked us if we want to go back to our hostel we said no, she then mingle some girls in a particular room to a single room, leaving a vacant room for us to sleep, i dreamt terrible dream that night,
the next day same thing
happen to other students, more
scary and strange thing
occured all through my 6year in the school....
Please the part 2 is coming soon on our fb page today thursday so dont miss it kindly like our facebook page by clicking the below link
https://mobile.facebook.com/Favour-story-market-999484416814346/
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Impression / 21st Century Joseph(comedy,entertainment,life's Scenarios N D Story Of Joseph) / Watchman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.