Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (66010 Views)

List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched / 15 Movies The World Can’t Wait To See In 2018 / 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by priscaoge(f): 3:00pm On May 19, 2016
OMG Op U missed.... "gods of Egypt" and War Room"! I love those movies menhhh
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by samazagudu(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2016
A Million Ways to Die in the West is a 2014 American western comedy film.

1 Like

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by OlamideGirl(f): 3:06pm On May 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:

In other words you buy Nollywood movies for a princely sum of #200 or #250 each just to "laugh at their trashiness", innit?. Wow! grin

Interior decor? Hairstyles? lol, latest fashion? - you my dear, is just grasping at straws here.

If my progeny misbehaved, I'd make him/her watch a Nollywood movie as punishment. That's to prove how lowly I think of Nollywood.
Its the bad ones u buy datz y u buy it at #250........if u want a good movie, go to d cinemas or d expected channels
Stop buying #250 Movies
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Topestbilly(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:
Ought to?
When my mates are making money?

U dey mind am...
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Badassniggga(m): 3:22pm On May 19, 2016
zootopia (a cartoon movie) beats 70% of the movies listed here hands down... its not just meant for kids.
I've watched it over and over again and am just impressed..

deadpool na mumu film... I blame myself for watching that bullshit of a movie. even civil war is not up to my expectation..
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by HaneefahRN(f): 3:23pm On May 19, 2016
I have watched only one, 'the barber's shop' cheesy.
Not really a movie freak although I love comedies.
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by ling1(f): 3:26pm On May 19, 2016
tylerbraid:
One movie is estimated at 2 hours, so 15 movies should be like 30 HOURS? Such hours wasted on non-productivity? Those that should spend more time watching movies in large scale are actors, movie critics, movie attendants or if you're paid to market movies. Asides that, people that spend much time 'watching' what other people are 'earning' should accept been broke as a lifestyle! Please op, remove that word 'ought to'. 30 hours invested in work can produce more income no matter the kind of work!

So how much have u made so far from not watching movies undecided

4 Likes

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by zitauju(f): 3:27pm On May 19, 2016
The fifth wave us not suppose to be there, waste of mb for anyone who download
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by waxxydude: 3:32pm On May 19, 2016
bjhaid:
beast of no nation is not a nollywood movie
Then it is what? hollywood? undecided
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by waxxydude: 3:36pm On May 19, 2016
shuggah:

i guess u should watch London has fallen then come back nd modify ur comment, civil war is dope too
Save your strength dude. I can tell a good movie when i see one.
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by franklingud(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2016
And you forgot to Add... gods of egypt.
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 19, 2016
Please where can I get really good movies in Aba?
Cc: cupidhero, don't tell me no idea please cry
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by franklingud(m): 3:47pm On May 19, 2016
femeritus:
I just hate comedies.
Enemy of progress.
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by drealnamdy(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2016
tylerbraid:
One movie is estimated at 2 hours, so 15 movies should be like 30 HOURS? Such hours wasted on non-productivity? Those that should spend more time watching movies in large scale are actors, movie critics, movie attendants or if you're paid to market movies. Asides that, people that spend much time 'watching' what other people are 'earning' should accept been broke as a lifestyle! Please op, remove that word 'ought to'. 30 hours invested in work can produce more income no matter the kind of work!

Sooo using 30hrs or ur life for relaxation and leisure in the last 6months means u wasted ur life? No wonder ur brain cells isn't functioning well.... They re all worn and need rejuvenation.... Lol

2 Likes

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by obichiddy(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2016
priscaoge:
OMG Op U missed.... "gods of Egypt" and War Room"! I love those movies menhhh

War room is an INSPIRATION. Still looking for how to get it seen by my Pastor. He will definitely love it. Thks @prisca for reminding me.

1 Like

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by hotmolo(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2016
waxxydude:
Alright and what was the line bout? terrorists invading the state house? undecided

The synaptic connections are still there babe, just like seeing a particular kinda movie line over and over again. Hope you know "olympus has fallen" was a bag of shit?
nonono sir i beg to disagree. olympus has fallen is just to epic... i feel london has fallen was a flop though cos it didnt just seem believable. i just didnt feel it.
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Damstarr(f): 4:09pm On May 19, 2016
Dirty grandpa is just toooo dirty
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by hotmolo(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2016
waxxydude:
Then it is what? hollywood? undecided
lol baba its hollywood oh. the only connection with naija is the original writer of the book which was his thesis in the university . i belive u know its Okonjo's son
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 19, 2016
ShitHead:
Deadpool and Dirty grandpa....tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dirty. I love them. I'm dirty.
angry ShitHead.
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by olarhtunji(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2016
drealnamdy:

Sooo using 30hrs or ur life for relaxation and leisure in the last 6months means u wasted ur life? No wonder ur brain cells isn't functioning well.... They re all worn and need rejuvenation.... Lol

lol oga please calm down
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by keside(m): 4:28pm On May 19, 2016
Which site can I download movies from?
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by LOVEGINO(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2016
youngaz:
Ave watched numba 1 #Deadpool........d film boring die mhen!!!! I dnt even undastand it i swear
maybe u were pressing your phone while watching
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 19, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Please where can I get really good movies in Aba?
Cc: cupidhero, don't tell me no idea please cry
www.google.com
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by KweenSisan(f): 4:43pm On May 19, 2016
gbam!!have not watched wa thing!!(one thing)
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by priscaoge(f): 4:44pm On May 19, 2016
obichiddy:

War room is an INSPIRATION. Still looking for how to get it seen by my Pastor. He will definitely love it. Thks @prisca for reminding me.

I love that movie die! Yeah it's an Inspiration, very good for every Home!

1 Like

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by AccidentalGenius: 4:46pm On May 19, 2016
Vickyydera:
is it a comedy TV series?
science fiction series. Series began last year. Season 2 began april. Its about a guy who travels back in time to stop a guy from releasing plague which kills billions of people from ever happening. He kills the guy but turns out theres a greater danger. The army of the 12 monkeys is that danger. They want to control time. Look it up on wikipedia
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by webarse: 4:46pm On May 19, 2016
tylerbraid:
Please how do you relax?....by drinking beer? grin Watching good movies is one way for me to unwind. wink

2 Likes

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by NaWetinDey(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2016
You are one comic person but, unfortunately, Nigeria is in deep sh *t right now and there's no time for unserious things.
By the way again, where did you say I can download those from?

1 Like

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by NaWetinDey(m): 4:55pm On May 19, 2016
You are one comic person but, unfortunately, Nigeria is in deep sh *t right now and there's no time for unserious things.
By the way again, where did you say I can download those from?
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by nymphomaniac(m): 4:56pm On May 19, 2016
In no particular order....BVS : DAWN OF JUSTICE, ZOOTOPIA, DEADPOOL, JUNGLE BOOK, CAP AMERICA :CIVIL WAR, LONDON HAS FALLEN, RIDE ALONG 2,

May 26 xmen apocalypse, gonna go see now you see me part 2. BTW, GODS OF EGYPT AND LONDON HAS FALLEN 3&5/10 respectively

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 / Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.