Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment (1070 Views)

I'm Afraid She May Woo Me / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment by DopeBoiRapy(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2016
I enjoy the chase/hunt wen trying to get a new chick, then theres the quest to enter the promised land or to discover the secret treasure chest..dats wia d enjoyment is but after visiting the promised land a couple times and wen everything starts getting serious, i get scared shit of committing to a real long lasting relationship. to me love is scam. I hope there are some brothers dat can relate to my position.........
Re: I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment by PunkyV(f): 12:04pm On May 19, 2016
Oh, gotta love how misery loves company grin Grow up! All of us have "issues" when it comes to relationships. I'm a female but I also get the same fears when people get too close & end up sabotaging. What you should do is learn how to better yourself & overcome some of your attachment issues before you end up a bitter, lonely old man with a cat on your lap. My 2c.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment by Tomjazzy2: 12:07pm On May 19, 2016
You simply see women as an object of sexual satisfaction.

You have to first expunge your mind of such bais before you can experience any thing close to a real relationship
Re: I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 19, 2016
Love is a game for the toddlers, in this type of game, all eyez are widely opened, looking for all opportunity to condemn or even breakup.. They call it, take no shit. But Marriage is for matured men, they keep one eyez open and close one so as not to see all shortcomings of their partner. They love with all their minds without expecting equal return. They call it sacrifice. The programme their minds to love whoever God brings their ways with tolerance and understanding..

1 Like

Re: I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment by firstking01(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 19, 2016
hmmmn PUNKYV i see u grin
PunkyV:
Oh, gotta love how misery loves company grin Grow up! All of us have "issues" when it comes to relationships. I'm a female but I also get the same fears when people get too close & end up sabotaging. What you should do is learn how to better yourself & overcome some of your attachment issues before you end up a bitter, lonely old man with a cat on your lap. My 2c.
Re: I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment by PunkyV(f): 1:04pm On May 19, 2016
dammydrumz:
hmmmn PUNKYV i see u grin

smiley
Re: I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment by DopeBoiRapy(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2016
PunkyV:
i get u loud and clear.....no need to b so spiteful....how do i work on attachment issues...tips
Re: I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment by DopeBoiRapy(m): 1:31pm On May 19, 2016
Tomjazzy2:
You simply see women as an object of sexual satisfaction.

You have to first expunge your mind of such bais before you can experience any thing close to a real relationship
i c women as more den just sex figures.....i have had my share in relationships and currently i am trying to make d one i'm in work....trying to learn to trust but its hard
Re: I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment by DopeBoiRapy(m): 1:33pm On May 19, 2016
dotmanz:
Love is a game for the toddlers, in this type of game, all eyez are widely opened, looking for all opportunity to condemn or even breakup.. They call it, take no shit. But Marriage is for matured men, they keep one eyez open and close one so as not to see all shortcomings of their partner. They love with all their minds without expecting equal return. They call it sacrifice. The programme their minds to love whoever God brings their ways with tolerance and understanding..
thats A level stuff bro
Re: I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment by PunkyV(f): 1:34pm On May 19, 2016
DopeBoiRapy:
i get u loud and clear.....no need to b so spiteful....how do i work on attachment issues...tips

Well, you came across like you were proud of your dysfunction. Sorry if that's not the case. I'll be lying if I say I have any useful tips. Still trying to figure it out myself. Seeing a shrink might help grin
Re: I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment by DopeBoiRapy(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2016
PunkyV:

Well, you came across like you were proud of your dysfunction. Sorry if that's not the case. I'll be lying if I say I have any useful tips. Still trying to figure it out myself. Seeing a shrink might help grin
lol.....in 9Ja we don't see shrinks for anything at all, even if u got serial killing tendencies not to talk of relationship issues.
Re: I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment by PunkyV(f): 1:52pm On May 19, 2016
DopeBoiRapy:
lol.....in 9Ja we don't see shrinks for anything at all, even if u got serial killing tendencies not to talk of relationship issues.

I hear you. Maybe try some self-help books. IDK. I wish I could help but I also understand that it's a very complex issue that doesnt just disappear overnight. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment by wilybebsy(m): 2:00pm On May 19, 2016
Bro u ain't alonesadsad
Re: I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment by DopeBoiRapy(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2016
PunkyV:

I hear you. Maybe try some self-help books. IDK. I wish I could help but I also understand that it's a very complex issue that doesnt just disappear overnight. Good luck.
thanx
Re: I Love Sex But I'm Afraid Of Committment by UyiIredia(m): 2:25pm On May 19, 2016
DopeBoiRapy:
I enjoy the chase/hunt wen trying to get a new chick, then theres the quest to enter the promised land or to discover the secret treasure chest..dats wia d enjoyment is but after visiting the promised land a couple times and wen everything starts getting serious, i get scared shit of committing to a real long lasting relationship. to me love is scam. I hope there are some brothers dat can relate to my position.........

So women are your sëx toys innit. You got issues bro.

(1) (Reply)

When Will Guys Stop Looking For Love With Money? / Help!!! Two Sister Are Fighting Because Of Me / Have You Ever Been Blackmailed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.